Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken (2785 Views)

Guys!!! Am Heart Broken / My Wife Is A Lesbian.... I Am Heart Broken / Pls Help. I Am Heart Broken Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:53am On May 27, 2021
Words alone can't express how i feel..

I came back from jogging this morning.i was darn tired so i asked to get me brakefast,while waiting i picked up her phone and started streaming netflix and facebook message poped in.i tried to moved the message away but it mistakenly opened,i tried to exist it as fast as possible,in the process of tapping back, her chat history opened.i was about to close down the facebook when i sighted omah lay.due to curiosity i opened it behold! I saw my babe chatting and replying herself.

Hi
Hello omah lay am a fan
Hi babe
I love your songs
Are you back in nigeria?
Ugandas are wicked

Hello babe happy newyear
Am bigining to love you
When will you sing a new song?

Now the question is.. wetin omah lay get wey i no get?
Why women sabi disgrace persin effort like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by Goldbw122(m): 9:57am On May 27, 2021
Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by IceColdVeins(m): 10:04am On May 27, 2021
I'm very close to leaving Nigerian girls for good.
Very senseless

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2021
IceColdVeins:
Very senseless

which country are you planing to run
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by Ahmed0336(m): 10:25am On May 27, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

which country are you planing to run
Guinea grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Guinea grin grin grin
hmm like Guinea pigs? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by Nobody: 10:28am On May 27, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

hmm like Guinea pigs? undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by stupidmod3: 10:32am On May 27, 2021
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by obiekunie01: 10:33am On May 27, 2021
dont worry bros.

na fake omah lay she dey chat with.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:48am On May 27, 2021
If it Was Twitter,Instagram,Snapchat i For Help ya Buh Na fake Omah Lay she is Dealing with ok

Mellow down Mahn
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by Itzurboi(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2021
Facebook budget Omah lay is no Omah lay... Op, sha guide your money well before dem maga her.... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2021
obiekunie01:
dont worry bros.
na fake omah lay she dey chat with.
it's a verified omah lays page

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:59am On May 27, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
If it Was Twitter,Instagram,Snapchat i For Help ya Buh Na fake Omah Lay she is Dealing with ok

Mellow down Mahn

he is not replying her chat back,she is just chatting and replying herself.
it's a verified omah lays account
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:00am On May 27, 2021
Itzurboi:
Facebook budget Omah lay is no Omah lay... Op, sha guide your money well before dem maga her.... cheesy
Patrioticbreed9:

it's a verified omah lays page
Itzurboi:
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by Itzurboi(m): 11:12am On May 27, 2021
[quote author=Patrioticbreed9 post=102108401][/quote] Anything online, verified or no verified... 'M always skeptical... Boiz bad gan, wetn dem no fit verify cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:44am On May 27, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

he is not replying her chat back,she is just chatting and replying herself.
it's a verified omah lays account

Omah lay can't reply her cheap message because she ain't talking money

And 2

They(Celebrities)put their Facebook message's on mute to avoid message's popping on their screen ok

Their only post pic Dere
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by tnerro1(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2021
Better fvck that olosho has much as you want and then kick her ass out. E get why
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 27, 2021
The low budget Omah Lay that would only be asking her for money & recharge cards grin

But if na verified one, upload the screenshots of the chats or I don't believe you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by paulolee(m): 4:27pm On May 27, 2021
is it omalay or omo ale? svammer wey go.still.ask her to send 5h for airtime to call producer
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2021
IceColdVeins:
Very senseless

Hello bro.....you were the one that beat me to the GameShop at ogba...

How is the business going?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by IceColdVeins(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2021
Nikeballer:

Hello bro.....you were the one that beat me to the GameShop at ogba...

How is the business going?
omo
How did you even know ?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Chating With Omah Lay.. Am Heart Broken by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2021
IceColdVeins:
omo
How did you even know ?

Cos I enquired as well but you beat me to it then I saw your thread on vacancy section and the address of the shop

(1) (Reply)

End Time Revelations / Every Guy Want A Spicy Girl In Relationships / African Insurance, Magun Or Thunderbolt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.