Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) (4493 Views)

Perfect Akudo: Missing UNIBEN Student (Photos) / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Passengers Pretend To Pay Lagos Uber Driver, Snatch Car At Gunpoint (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Kosiso12(f): 11:37am On May 27, 2021
Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts

By Wisdom Nwedene

A student of the University of Benin, Olive Ize-Iyamu, who was declared missing after going out to cook for someone has been found, 9news Nigeria can authoritatively report.

9NEWS NIGERIA recalls that her older sister, Constant Ebonugwu, said Olive was last seen on 17th of May, 2021.

Speaking with 9NEWS NIGERIA correspondent, the husband to the older sister said his wife's sister was found around Ajah axis in Lagos State on Tuesday.

He revealed that her phone, money and other valuables were collected from the lady before he was abandoned around Ajah axis.

He, however, said that the lady is still in shock and always cry whenever she is asked to narrate what happened. He said the lady has been taken to the hospital.

Uber's Reaction

Bongekile from JNPR, Uber’s PR agency has said the student was not picked by their driver.

In a statement made available to 9News Nigeria, uber said from the information provided in the article such as the name of the rider, Uber’s incident response team looked into their records and found that there is no active rider that took any trips by the name of Olive Ize-Iyamu.

He noted that at Uber, the safety of all riders is their main priority and they are pleased she has now been found.

Source : https://9newsng.com/missing-uniben-student-has-been-found-in-lagos-uber-reacts/

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Bluntguy: 11:43am On May 27, 2021
Only girls have been missing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Righteousness2(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2021
What is of utmost importance is that she has been Found.
People must take caution in these Perilous days, Especially the ladies.
The rate of kidnap, ritual and rape is on the high.
It is very important to communicate your movements to those around you.
Most Important, Enter into a Solid relationship with JESUS, live Holy and stay away from evil so you can Bodly Declare who you are in the face of evil.

4 Likes

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by seborrhic: 11:44am On May 27, 2021
She and the family are trying to cover the shame that will arise if the true story of her whereabouts are made known.
The family claimed she was abandoned in Ajah.
The question is:where has she been from the time she was abandoned to her being found?So she couldn't beg someone to help call any of her family numbers she could recall?She couldn't plead for someone to help her with transport fair or get in touch with a family member.
Shameful people.
They even wanted to tarnish Uber's image by bringing them into something they knew nothing about.
This is the kind of lady and family that blocks help for other ladies genuinely kidnapped or in danger,with this cock and bull story.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by FarahAideed: 11:45am On May 27, 2021
She never talk true

5 Likes

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Nonexisting: 11:45am On May 27, 2021
Bluntguy:
Only girls have been missing.
Most of the cases are olosho deal gone bad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Pmpm: 11:51am On May 27, 2021
Mtcheewww
Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Kamdil: 11:51am On May 27, 2021
They will leave their base and go squart with a man somewhere ,instead of them to notify their love ones,they will claim missing.

Most of the tragic stories of missing ladies is immorality gone bad

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by simple250: 12:05pm On May 27, 2021
Women will never listen, as we they shout now another girl they road to be the next victim of kidnappers...

4 Likes

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by VlamesIffect(f): 12:07pm On May 27, 2021
Na wa, But these ladies get mind o.

Na only woman fit comot her house go stand for road middle of the night wait for complete stranger to carry am.

Even all these hookup girls, person wey you no know you just leave your house go meet am.

Guys no fit ever do that kind thing.

Wetin go make young girl wey suppose dey ugbowo campus travel come Lagos to meet person wey she no sabi?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by VlamesIffect(f): 12:10pm On May 27, 2021
Nonexisting:
Most of the cases are olosho deal gone bad.

Obviously, I wonder the kind of mind these girls have.
Going to meet a complete stranger

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by roundman: 12:31pm On May 27, 2021
Just happy that she has been found.
Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2021
She went to chop prick

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by sharpwriter(m): 12:48pm On May 27, 2021
VlamesIffect:
Na wa, But these ladies get mind o.

Na only woman fit comot her house go stand for road middle of the night wait for complete stranger to carry am.

Even all these hookup girls, person wey you no know you just leave your house go meet am.

Guys no fit ever do that kind thing.

Wetin go make young girl wey suppose dey ugbowo campus travel come Lagos to meet person wey she no sabi?

Few days ago, I went to padlock the gate of our compound around 10 o clock or so and I saw lady walking down the street dressed kitted like she was going to somewhere moving alone.

The street was already quiet, shops and petrol station already closed. And only few okada men were still moving about and I believed she was about to get one.

My thoughts were just on her, I was questioning in my mind that where dis one dey go again around that time of the day. Abi dis girl na one spirit wey turn female ni grin

Even if she dey go do runs, it was already late and not even proper for a man to be walking at that time in a quiet street. Can't she go earlier than that?

I just knew that's how dey get kidnapped, raped or killed just for moving at the wrong time.

Some girls really get mind.

5 Likes

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Fasindo: 12:53pm On May 27, 2021
shocked

She was never missing cos she was safe and enjoyed where she went to

Even if u don't fear anything, at least fear girls that schools in Uniben, Unical, Unilag,IMSU, Ekpoma, Last.
Especially Edo girls that are schooling in Uniben and Ekpoman.

But fear more any girl that stays in Hall 2 in Uniben and also Moremi hostel Unilag.

These set of girls can do anything for prick.

I feared the day one girl I met on 2go travelled all the way from Lagos to visit me in Gombe in 2009

12 Likes

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Kaybenny(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2021
Uniben olosho wey enter wrong market.
grin

1 Like

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Kaybenny(m): 2:43pm On May 27, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Even if u don't fear anything, at least fear girls that schools in Uniben, Unical, Unilag,IMSU, Ekpoma, Last.

But fear more any girl that stays in Hall 2 in Uniben and also Moremi hostel Unilag.

I feared the day one girl I met on 2go travelled all the way from Lagos to visit me in Gombe in 2009

Bro, you be consultant?

2 Likes

Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Matheusmartin: 3:31pm On May 27, 2021
Believe this concocted story by the family at your own peril...

Meanwhile, how come it's only the ladies that are always missing
Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Twelfthman: 5:27pm On May 27, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

My brother these gals really get mind...
I once had a Nigerian gal that visited all the way from Ghana...
Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Kyari79(m): 5:35pm On May 27, 2021
She is lucky
Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Ikea81: 5:39pm On May 27, 2021
she was never missing, she was in Allen pekas hustling her iphone 8 money. rubbish!!!!
Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 27, 2021
Just imagine
Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 27, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool D GUY DAT HAD HER ALL DIS WHILE MOST HVE REALLY ENJOYED HER ALOT. I WISH AM D GUY. AM SO JEALOUS NOW. I WISH SHE WILL CALL ME NOW DAT SHE IS FINALLY BACK BCUS I TOLD HER TO CALL ME WEN SHE WAS MISSING. I MIGHT GET HER PREGNANT BCUS SHE LOOKS SOFT AND CUTE.. PLS CALL ME BCUS AM NAKED NOW AT D BACKYARD WISH 7 KUSH. JUST FINISHED 4 KUSH NOW. PLS COME TO ME. PLS COME. WTF MAN

Sicko

Wayray

Retard

Do you have sisters ?
Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by anonymuz(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

hall 2 na dem hostel. Holes
Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2021
As of this night, I don commot my hand for any matter like this......nonsense
Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by jchioma: 9:58pm On May 27, 2021
The story does not add up. Is it that she was invited by a total stranger to 'cook' and on getting there was raped and dispossessed of her belongings?

The Nigeria police needs to be up and doing; investigation team ought to find out what really happened, especially since it was reported at the station.
Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by affable4(m): 11:44pm On May 27, 2021
It can never be me! That's why these things still happen to people.

Blocked ears to security warnings whenever flexing is promised.

Thank God for her life.
Re: Missing UNIBEN Student Has Been Found In Lagos, Uber Reacts (photo) by sukar886: 4:45am On May 28, 2021
Why do girls miss alot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Historical Photos and stories not in history books / Man Caught With Butchered Parts Of A Lady He Slept With.graphic Photos And Video / (Picture) Two Nabbed For Impersonating EFCC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.