Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,037,301 members, 7,449,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 June 2023 at 07:52 PM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accounts Officer (212 Views)
Accounts Officer Needed Urgently / Accounts Officer At A Multinational Hospitality Company - Hilton / Accounts Officer Required (2) (3) (4)
|Accounts Officer by GreenswealthHR: 11:45am On May 27, 2021|
Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Meeting deadlines for submission of Accurate Financial and Management reports to the MD by Day 1 of the succeeding month
• Ensure all transactions are booked within 24 hrs of processing, Accurate processing and posting
• Ensure that there are no Debit entries in the Bank Statement not in the Cash Book -All Payments should be processed into the cash book , Later than 48 hours-1, within 48hrs - 2 and below 48 hours - 3)
• 100% generation of report with accounting software
• 100% Compliance to statutory and tax issues
• Review of projections and Creation of Expenditure Report.
• Preparation of Audit schedules.
• Debtor monitoring and follow up.
• Ensure petty cash requests are processed and posted with established payment terms and policy. (24 hours for cash payments and 48 hours for cheques).
• Ensure reconciliation of account with the Banks and ensure cordial relationship
• Ensure funds availability for all cash operations by showing the true picture of all our account till date, No incidence of cash-out, Prepare document and ensure adequate cash at hand.
• Timely communication of cheques pick up
• Ensure efficient filing system - all documents are appropriately filed, all files are indexed and properly arranged, ease of retrieval. <2% incidence of inability to retrieve documentation.
• Disbursing of requested items from the store.
• Responsible for up-to-date filling of the stock and bin cards.
• Monthly reconciliation of stock cards.
• Ensuring that the stock list is updated at the end of every week.
• Assisting with the effective stock management of corporate gifts and other goods in the store.
• Partaking in the monthly stock count of corporate gifts and other items in the store.
HND or B.Sc. Accounting, Banking and Finance and any other Social Sciences and Administration courses from a reputable institution
A minimum of 1-3years work experience in a similar role
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline; not specified
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Vacancies In Ky Stores (supermarket) Magboro. / Teller Recruitment (OND,NCE) Ebonyi, Anambra & Enugu / Vacancy For Area Manager
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20