Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) (27983 Views)

Another Way To Protect Your Land From Landgrabbers Or Omo-oniles!!!!! / Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State / Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by MrCover: 11:48am On May 27, 2021
Update From . COM

Four suspected notorious land grabbers have been arrested by men of the Ogun state police command while unleashing violence on the people of Babaode-Onibuku community in Ado odo Ota local government area of Ogun state.

A statement released by DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, spokesperson of the state police command, says the suspects, Najimu Ojumola 42yrs, Monday Olaleye 25yrs, Kehinde Martins 34yrs and Felix John 27yrs were arrested, following a distress call received by the policemen at Onipanu divisional headquarters, that Babaode-onibuku village was under siege by group of land grabbers, who invaded the village with dangerous weapons, and held resdents of the community hostage.

Oyeyemi said;

''Upon the distress call, the Dpo Onipanu division, CSP Bamidele Job, quickly mobilized his men and moved to the scene for rescue operation.

On getting to the scene, the hoodlums launched an attack on the policemen and injured one ASP Tajudeen Adeleke and Inspector Babatunde Olayiwola, but they were later subdued, and two amongst them Najimu Ojumola and Monday Olaleye were apprehended.

While the policemen were taking the arrested hoodlums to the station, their colleagues ambushed the policemen at Idiroko road, and attacked them with the view to free the arrested ones. They were subsequently dispatched and the duo of Felix John and Kehinde Martins were equally arrested.

According to Oyeyemi, items recovered from the suspects include eight expended cartridges, one live cartridge, one cutlass, three Bajaj Motorcycle and one Toyota Corolla with registration number FST 42 FT.

He added that the commissioner of police, Edward Awolowo Ajogun, has ordered the transfer of the suspects to state criminal investigation and intelligence department for discreet investigation. The CP also warned land grabbers to stay clear of Ogun state, as the command will not tolerate any form of thuggery and hooliganism in any part of the state.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/5/four-notorious-landgrabbers-arrested-in-ogun-photo.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Koryc: 12:08pm On May 27, 2021
Good they should be locked up and the keys thrown into a flowing river.

11 Likes

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by royalamour(m): 12:25pm On May 27, 2021
grin Jail the idiots.

They have ruined too many lives.

22 Likes

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by WiszyFraud: 12:25pm On May 27, 2021
Did you know??

The word, "Scumbag" actually means "used condom"

shocked

16 Likes

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 12:25pm On May 27, 2021
coolHang dem grin sad sad cool

1 Like

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by lastempero: 12:26pm On May 27, 2021
Beat them small
Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by stano2(m): 12:26pm On May 27, 2021
Lazy People..
Dem no go work

2 Likes

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by eedimo(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2021
Lazy Nigerian youths.
Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by saheedbadmus(m): 12:27pm On May 27, 2021
Good ... bunch of lazy fools ..

Is your party around d corner, do you know security should come first when having any form of party.. call on us today let our Bouncers secure your events... call/WhatsApp us on 0806 8257 915

1 Like

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by rawtouch: 12:27pm On May 27, 2021
these ones go tey inside cell, jusun is still on strike
Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Olajah81: 12:28pm On May 27, 2021
Police nd lie are like 5&6

4 Likes

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2021
Nice one.
I hope the NPF did a thorough investigation and ain't parading innocent persons!
NPF are very unreliable when it comes to truthfulness! No pun intended.

We need young visionary officers to control our forces especially NPF!

@SeniorWriter

1 Like

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by tyson98: 12:28pm On May 27, 2021
Bastards
Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Dagger111(m): 12:28pm On May 27, 2021
Koryc:
Good they should be locked up and the keys thrown into a flowing river.

River Niger 2 b specific.
Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2021
I see them regaining their freedom before the end of today.

This I have seen.

5 Likes

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by vincentjk(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2021
Fulanis are currently landgrabbing hectares of land in the south west while these schmucks are taking over the remains.

When they're both done, I bet the indigenes will have to move to an idp camp around with immidiate effect.

1 Like

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Kreme(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool DATS Y I DNT WANA GO TO JAIL BCUS AMA MISS MY KUSH. CNT DO WIT OUT MA KUSH. MY KUSH IS EVERYTHING TO ME.. LOVE UR KUSH, INVEST IN UR KUSH AND ALWAYS TAKE UP TO 20 KUSH PER DAY.. WTF MAN
This boy wetin dey work you ?

8 Likes

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by GGirll: 12:30pm On May 27, 2021
Useless things
Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Civilianarmy: 12:30pm On May 27, 2021
K
Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 12:30pm On May 27, 2021
Which one be landgrabbers again?

1 Like

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by ArewaNightmare: 12:31pm On May 27, 2021
grin grin Lazy AFONJA YOUTHS

They'll sell their inheritance and use it for OWAMBE and when it finishes they'll pick up arms claiming OMONILE and turn land grabber

5 Likes

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Zchi1052(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2021
Where are their leaders
Their real Ogas

2 Likes

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by crazyABO(m): 12:32pm On May 27, 2021
You would be surprised they're not even from the state or an indigen of that area angry
Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by Kizzygentle: 12:32pm On May 27, 2021
People are suffering already from hardship why will some idiots bring this bastard attitude to communities to terrorise individuals. bandits, UGM, boko haram and the rest are aalready enough na.. Land grabbers don join, before we know it, useless and evil men go wan use am as hustle. Abeg jail this men for life jor..

1 Like

Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by sotall(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2021
undecided
Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by wunmi590(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2021
tongue
Re: Four Notorious Landgrabbers Arrested In Ogun (Photo) by VEXT: 12:33pm On May 27, 2021
Johnwicka:
HOLLY GRAM cool DATS Y I DNT WANA GO TO JAIL BCUS AMA MISS MY KUSH. CNT DO WIT OUT MA KUSH. MY KUSH IS EVERYTHING TO ME.. LOVE UR KUSH, INVEST IN UR KUSH AND ALWAYS TAKE UP TO 20 KUSH PER DAY.. WTF MAN

Na only few people for naija wey never mad grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Cost Of A Room Way Back In 1976 (Photo) / Why Don't Nigerian Homes Have Basements? / Soprom Hotel, Onitsha Gutted By Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.