Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) (82338 Views)

General Irabor To Yahaya Farouk: "Build On Legacy" (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Shows Off Table Tennis Skills With Chief Of Staff (Photo) / Dino Melaye And His Staff (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:01am On May 28, 2021
WaffenSS:

That's quite a lot of bleating, fella.

You gotta slow down cos I'm not fluent in goat-speak.

Don't blame me. Blame your ability to learn properly and pay attention in class. You wasted the monkey's time then.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Oshilolo(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2021
gawu1:

What do mean by true federalism? Can you cite one example of that?
Leave your cocoon for once and have a glance of the world. You will appreciate that your country's challenges are not exceptional.
According to you Nigeria was neatly united at the time of the civil war than it is now.
By the way how progressive was the country under Jonathan that you didn't call for jettisoning of the 1999 constitution?
Alas, you are among those ones saying will divide relying your assessment on the political gimmicks on going
I can see smartness in you, indeed.
You hovering around Goodluck, it shows you are biased. Comparing both governments, you fail to the wrong in your lord buhari. At least under Goodluck I can travel. But right now I can't think of it. Buhari has failed in terms of security and economy. But you still defend him. When fuel is 400 Naira it's going to affect you too. Hope you have that factory reset that you so need
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by eburuu: 7:21am On May 28, 2021
Akinsete19:
Please, don't ever quote me, I said my mind, and I didn't you mention you. How dear you mentioned my mother! You son of a thousand fathers, who doesn't have manners.
son of a one father do I abuse your mother
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by garfield1: 7:59am On May 28, 2021
fuke:

You no see him face.
Na Fulani

Na hausa
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 8:54am On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Don't blame me. Blame your ability to learn properly and pay attention in class. You wasted the monkey's time then.

Monkey, what monkey?

Oh now you're doing cross- species sex?

Wow.

You're the GOAT man!
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by gawu1: 9:22am On May 28, 2021
Oshilolo:

You hovering around Goodluck, it shows you are biased. Comparing both governments, you fail to the wrong in your lord buhari. At least under Goodluck I can travel. But right now I can't think of it. Buhari has failed in terms of security and economy. But you still defend him. When fuel is 400 Naira it's going to affect you too. Hope you have that factory reset that you so need
You are more doom than I have thought. Since I started engaging you I have learned nothing.
For emphasis sake, In your last post you spoke about 'true federalism' and that 1999 constitution must be changed in which I put to you to state your reasons why these are issues today but were not yesterday.
You equally questioned the country's unity of present dispensation just because you assumed current political bickering in the country are unprecedented ; yet again I countered you to state any time Nigerians have ever stood undivided on political issues.
I had hoped you would clarify these issues. I am convinced however that you are not far a member of beer parlour talks and mango trees assemblies we have all over the country.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:27am On May 28, 2021
WaffenSS:

Monkey, what monkey?

Oh now you're doing cross- species sex?

Wow.

You're the GOAT man!
Seems your memory is shorter than your intelligence.
The monkey your teacher who taught you how to communicate with goats.
You couldn't have forgotten her so fast. Makes you look like an ingrate
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Seems your memory is shorter than your intelligence.
The monkey your teacher who taught you how to communicate with goats.
You couldn't have forgotten her so fast. Makes you look like an ingrate

Your english is a bit wonky, but that's excusable. Not all goats can speak human very well, so you're an exception.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:56am On May 28, 2021
WaffenSS:

Your english is a bit wonky, but that's excusable. Not all goats can speak human very well, so you're an exception.

But you human can bleat like a goat and even understand bleating.
You're a failed product of Darwin's theory I guess.
Pity
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

But you human can bleat like a goat and even understand bleating.
You're a failed product of Darwin's theory I guess.
Pity

Darwin's theory is a failed theory anyway. There's no common ancestor between man and goat.

While homosapiens may have had a simian ancestor, Capra aegagrus hircus, or goat in the common tongue, likely has common ancestry with donkeys, which is likely why you act like a goat and think like an ass.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by GreatCracker(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2021
Gireiboy:

What about the stench of your ignorance; the man is a major general, a 2 star general. In the case of Nigeria is the highest rank attainable in the military for now, unless the president decide otherwise.
you're one ignorant slowpoke.
I guess the senior generals that will be retired due to his new appointment is a joke to you.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:21am On May 28, 2021
WaffenSS:

Darwin's theory is a failed theory anyway. There's no common ancestor between man and goat.

While homosapiens may have had a simian ancestor, Capra aegagrus hircus, or goat in the common tongue, likely has common ancestry with donkeys, which is likely why you act like a goat and think like an ass.
Yet you can converse with goats.
Imagine failing a failed theory.
Double jeopardy.
Pity
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Oshilolo(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2021
gawu1:

You are more doom than I have thought. Since I started engaging you I have learned nothing.
For emphasis sake, In your last post you spoke about 'true federalism' and that 1999 constitution must be changed in which I put to you to state your reasons why these are issues today but were not yesterday.
You equally questioned the country's unity of present dispensation just because you assumed current political bickering in the country are unprecedented ; yet again I countered you to state any time Nigerians have ever stood undivided on political issues.
I had hoped you would clarify these issues. I am convinced however that you are not far a member of beer parlour talks and mango trees assemblies we have all over the country.
You the educated one. That speaks big English without sense. I have stated my facts but you are too blinded by your rage to force me to align with your views.
You said Goodluck appointed Igbo COAS who was there before Ihejirika was appointed an aboki. The people who you defend don't even know you exist. I work with what I see and for a clear fact Nigeria would disintegrate if your messiah don't act fast. Let's remove politics and fact proving. 36 people died in Benue yesterday. You are here talking trash. I read constantly and know my facts.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yet you can converse with goats.
Imagine failing a failed theory.
Double jeopardy.
Pity

Which is more remarkable: that you, a goat, can to some respectable degree comprehend human speech, or that i, a human, can converse with a goat such as your humble self?
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:15pm On May 28, 2021
WaffenSS:

Which is more remarkable: that you, a goat, can to some respectable degree comprehend human speech, or that i, a human, can converse with a goat such as your humble self?

Only an individual devoid of proper reasoning can refer to another human as a goat. If a human however, with his own mouth confesses to being able to converse with goats, I think self-label should not be contested.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 1:38pm On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Only an individual devoid of proper reasoning can refer to another human as a goat. If a human however, with his own mouth confesses to being able to converse with goats, I think self-label should not be contested.

I'm not being racist to goats, or speciest rather, so that's why i lower my self to your knee-high level to converse with you, goat.

Funny how a goat thinks it's human just because a human regards its primal existence.

Give a goat an inch and it wants a yard, eh?
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:47pm On May 28, 2021
WaffenSS:

I'm not being racist to goats, or speciest rather, so that's why i lower my self to your knee-high level to converse with you, goat.

Funny how a goat thinks it's human just because a human regards its primal existence.

Give a goat an inch and it wants a yard, eh?

Why would you not go to the level of goats when you think goats have a race?
Like I said, you don't need the insults. You confessed yourself to be able to speak like goats and understand their bleats.
I'm yet to see any other human who identifies as such. Your case is special Darwinism. Dr Dolittle wannabe
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Why would you not go to the level of goats when you think goats have a race?
Like I said, you don't need the insults. You confessed yourself to be able to speak like goats and understand their bleats.
I'm yet to see any other human who identifies as such. Your case is special Darwinism. Dr Dolittle wannabe

Can you bleat a little louder please? I didn't get a word of your tepid indignation, goat.

Wow I didn't know you're such a randy goat! grin grin grin

Check out all the females you're following.

You're ambitious, goat.

A lecherous goat is a whole new level of goat.

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:56pm On May 28, 2021
WaffenSS:

Can you bleat a little louder please? I didn't get a word of your tepid indignation, goat.

Wow I didn't know you're such a randy goat! grin grin grin

Check out all the females you're following.

You're ambitious, goat.

A lecherous goat is a whole new level of goat.

I didn't know you're the moral judge of nairaland to decide who I should follow.
As has been declared by your very self, you converse with goats. You can only converse with those you are part of. It's simple logic. Any other thing is just bitter ranting from you.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 4:02pm On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I didn't know you're the moral judge of nairaland to decide who I should follow.
As has been declared by your very self, you converse with goats. You can only converse with those you are part of. It's simple logic. Any other thing is just bitter ranting from you.

I was curious.

This game is the sole i reason i can understand your bleats.

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:07pm On May 28, 2021
WaffenSS:

I was curious.

This game is the sole i reason i can understand your bleats.

I see. So a game taught you how to be a goat.
You're just someone's experiment on how to turn a human to a goat.
I fear the experiment failed badly.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

I see. So a game taught you how to be a goat.
You're just someone's experiment on how to turn a human to a goat.
I fear the experiment failed badly.

Interesting that they made a game about you, so we can see how you goats act the goat.

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:39pm On May 28, 2021
WaffenSS:

Interesting that they made a game about you, so we can see how you goats act the goat.

You need a game to show you how goats act?
Are you really that dull?
Even a primary three pupil can perfectly describe a goat and its behaviour.
This one off me.
First you claim filial affinity with goats now you're painting yourself as a robot that learns through simulation and modeling.
I tire oo
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You need a game to show you how goats act?
Are you really that dull?
Even a primary three pupil can perfectly describe a goat and its behaviour.
This one off me.
First you claim filial affinity with goats now you're painting yourself as a robot that learns through simulation and modeling.
I tire oo

I needed the game.....until i came across you, a real goat.

I like the way you bleat, goat.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:31pm On May 28, 2021
WaffenSS:

I needed the game.....until i came across you, a real goat.

I like the way you bleat, goat.

You seem confused or bipolar. Seems your parents didn't like what they saw when you came out of your mother so they locked you up in a cubicle with a simulator and internet as your only link to the real world.

In one breath you can understand goats. In another you've never seen a real goat but learnt about goat from a simulator.

If the simulator taught you that you can chat with goats on the internet, then it's really unfair. That means the simulator has fried your brain badly. What else did the simulator teach you? That goats bleat by typing words? grin grin

This is comedy higher than the order of basketmouth. I hope the simulator did not tell you it's ok to have sex with goats cause the way you've been stalking me eh? I beg ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

You seem confused or bipolar. Seems your parents didn't like what they saw when you came out of your mother so they locked you up in a cubicle with a simulator and internet as your only link to the real world.

In one breath you can understand goats. In another you've never seen a real goat but learnt about goat from a simulator.

If the simulator taught you that you can chat with goats on the internet, then it's really unfair. That means the simulator has fried your brain badly. What else did the simulator teach you? That goats bleat by typing words? grin grin

This is comedy higher than the order of basketmouth. I hope the simulator did not tell you it's ok to have sex with goats cause the way you've been stalking me eh? I beg ooo cheesy cheesy

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:39pm On May 28, 2021
WaffenSS:

Yeah. Consider yourself educated.
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 10:32pm On May 28, 2021
We already knew where the new replacement will come from
Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 11:43pm On May 28, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yeah. Consider yourself educated.

Re: Buhari Appoints Major-General Yahaya Farouk As New Chief Of Army Staff (Photo) by Gireiboy(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2021
GreatCracker:
you're one ignorant slowpoke.
I guess the senior generals that will be retired due to his new appointment is a joke to you.
The C-in-C reserved the right to appoint anyone he likes, deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.