Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? (949 Views)

Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Guys, What Type Of woman Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:38pm On May 27, 2021
I wish I can flygrin

I could use a supernatural ability of flyinggrin
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Kuaadoo(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2021
I won get power like Sango �

1 Like

Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Godada(m): 1:47pm On May 27, 2021
The power to make a stupendous amount of money

1 Like

Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:48pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I wish I can flygrin

if I could fly I would be in Madagascar
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by ForestHill: 1:50pm On May 27, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
I wish I can flygrin

Ask no more
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by pansophist(m): 2:09pm On May 27, 2021
The ability to photocopy others ingenuity. So I'll just meet Obama and boom, copy all his smartness and years he has spent being who he is. How great would that be.

2 Likes

Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Tony142: 2:29pm On May 27, 2021
To say something and the thing will come to pass immediately, for example if I say "I want money" the money will just appear, if I say I want Benz , the Benz will just.... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Bola146(f): 2:32pm On May 27, 2021
Ability to disappear from Nigeria sad sad
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by moriss33(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2021
To live 4eva
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by tnerro1(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2021
Ability to control Buhari, full stop

1 Like

Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by gfon(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2021
To print dollar bills with the smack of my fingers
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by chiiraq802(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2021
Ability to teleport.....

Politicians personal vault go hear ween for my hands. cool
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Oluromantic: 3:22pm On May 27, 2021
Power to attract any woman my body touch whether knowingly or unknowingly. I wanna Bleep all the pussies in Nigeria and the western world

1 Like

Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Oluromantic: 3:25pm On May 27, 2021
Kuaadoo:
I won get power like Sango �
Olukoso oko oya.
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Secre6: 3:27pm On May 27, 2021
To control time.

I'll stop time and eat all the food I want inside an eatry.

I won't go back in time though.

The past is the past.
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Boomboost(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2021
I wanna be invisible and pass through any material.

OP, you don see as person de jump come shoot him hands for air like Superman? Guy, na better thrills, but reason am, Nigerians see you fly and you are a witch or something. Fly na for yonder e go work.
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 27, 2021
Nowadays, most guys would only wish for BBCs while the girls would wish they are married to the likes of Ned grin

Who now get fish brains?

Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by paulolee(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2021
power to make moni rain and also power to strike any politician dead from my magical mirror..
I don already get who I go start from...no ask me which president abeg
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by richmond500: 4:28pm On May 27, 2021
Ability for my supernatural power to create more supernatural powers for my self

1 Like

Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Reex12(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2021
power of SUPERSPEED
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Truvelisback(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2021
Ability To Be 4ever Young.
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Parizz: 4:56pm On May 27, 2021
The ability to understand and speak many languages
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Frenzy01(m): 5:11pm On May 27, 2021
My own wish is to be able to appear and reappear in different parts of the world.

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information and slide into my DM so we could strike a deal
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Jesterinjay: 5:15pm On May 27, 2021
chiiraq802:
Ability to teleport.....

Politicians personal vault go hear ween for my hands. cool
choi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Mikester: 5:17pm On May 27, 2021
I would wish that NOTHING will be impossible for me at all.
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by DarkPheonix: 5:32pm On May 27, 2021
Ability to control time, ability to read people's mind and also control it, cosmic manipulation invulnarablity and immortality.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by mrnigeria0: 5:36pm On May 27, 2021
Tony142:
To say something and the thing will come to pass immediately, for example if I say "I want money" the money will just appear, if I say I want Benz , the Benz will just.... grin
oga na thief be that ooo
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by mrnigeria0: 5:37pm On May 27, 2021
paulolee:
power to make moni rain and also power to strike any politician dead from my magical mirror..
I don already get who I go start from...no ask me which president abeg
O boy i don laught tired
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by Efodakeb691: 5:48pm On May 27, 2021
Tony142:
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:29pm On May 27, 2021
Boomboost:
I wanna be invisible and pass through any material.

OP, you don see as person de jump come shoot him hands for air like Superman? Guy, na better thrills, but reason am, Nigerians see you fly and you are a witch or something. Fly na for yonder e go work.
grin
Re: If You Could Wish For A Supernatural Ability, What Would You Ask For? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:29pm On May 27, 2021
Reex12:
power of SUPERSPEED
like flash abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Delta State Girls So Strong / Do Ghanaians Really Hate Nigerians? / Please How Can I Stop My Sister From Loving His Boy Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.