Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo (18952 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Dogasas: 1:55pm On May 27, 2021
Let's congratulate him.

43 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Amotolongbo(f): 1:58pm On May 27, 2021
Congrats

But This doesn’t look like a Nigerian wedding thing, more like the Togolese.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by RioCarputo(m): 1:58pm On May 27, 2021
congratulations bro...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by shashaperry(f): 2:02pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulations @tosyne2much

Come op, which one is "big ass girlfriend"

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by mariahAngel(f): 2:04pm On May 27, 2021
Tosyne2much
Toks2008
Tonyebarcanista

Most times I confuse/mix up these monikers one with the other.

By the way, Nigeria is a mediocre country.
We need restructuring in all entirety!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by debbydams(f): 2:09pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulations kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Jeon(f): 2:19pm On May 27, 2021
Let see her body shap.. .It's not about big ass

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by wumi2017(f): 2:20pm On May 27, 2021
Hml

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Bola146(f): 2:22pm On May 27, 2021
Where is the big ass undecided

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Michelle55: 2:27pm On May 27, 2021
What kind of heading is this wan na? I rushed in thinking I would see a big ass only to see this small thing cry
Happy married life and God bless their home!

24 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Solsix(m): 2:31pm On May 27, 2021
No be this guy dey write 10 things ,10 that. Congrats

44 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by habsydiamond(m): 2:33pm On May 27, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Congrats

But This doesn’t look like a Nigerian wedding thing, more like the Togolese.
na u Sabi... Wedding na wedding.. As long na man and woman

9 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by SenecaTheYonger: 2:33pm On May 27, 2021
Looks like he married Twaci
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by SoftChordz: 2:33pm On May 27, 2021
I came to see how big the azz is and yet I can't see anything.. op take time.

16 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Cerebellum: 2:39pm On May 27, 2021
Big asss kee you theregrin

After I don click waste my 123kb to see big bakasi nah otondo you go show me undecided

A dey vex!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Coldshisha: 2:43pm On May 27, 2021
Alpha male and Feminist go dey decieve themselves for Nairaland yet for real life love and marriages they go on

Congratulations Mr Tosyne God bless your new home

17 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Orubebe01: 2:47pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulations to him. Why his tie be like this na abi the photographer and his best man no dey see road

Anyway, waiting for him to write on 10 things to do in bed after getting married

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by KingTom(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2021
Orubebe01:
Congratulations to him

Waiting for him to write on 10 things to do in bed after getting married

Orubebe my guy grin

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by akeeng: 2:53pm On May 27, 2021
mariahAngel:
Tosyne2much
Toks2008
Tonyebarcanista

Most times I confuse/mix up these monikers one with the other.

By the way, Nigeria is a mediocre country.
We need restructuring in all entirety!
What’s this got to do with the young couple?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Khd95(m): 2:56pm On May 27, 2021
and the guy man no invite nairaland to come chop wedding jollof rice

sapa is everywhere shaa grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Alusiizizi(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2021
Bitch looks like a chimpanzee.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Kaybenny(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2021
sad
Wey d big a$$?

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by mrsoludomeka(m): 3:00pm On May 27, 2021
Congrats,God bless your marriage.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by MightySparrow: 3:08pm On May 27, 2021
Big ass?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Kingsleystunner(m): 3:08pm On May 27, 2021
Omo she get big ass truly oo
So na only am go dey enjoy this kind thing �
Well God bless ur new home �
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Bodyodour: 3:13pm On May 27, 2021
Legendary nairalander. Tosyne2much, congrats oo!
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by LikeAking: 3:16pm On May 27, 2021
Wia d ass?

Congrats to them.
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Youngpo413: 3:17pm On May 27, 2021
Alusiizizi:
Bitch looks like a chimpanzee.
If she gives him peace of mind...better. Beautiful hoès don't make good housewives....that reminds me, where is Zoor?

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by rixoyop491: 3:26pm On May 27, 2021
debbydams:
Congratulations kiss
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by Secre6: 3:27pm On May 27, 2021
If you want to become a blogger and you don't know how to build a blog, I will build it for you for Ten thousand naira only.

Call this number : 0 8 0 6 5 4 1 1 5 4 4
Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by franklingud(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2021
Where the big ass dey?�

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Tosyne2much Finally Ties The Knot With His Big Ass Girlfriend (photo by gentlestdude(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2021
I dey imagine how many of your wedding guests don give this girl doggy, food don done for your neighbors, they go chop her tire e no dey read meter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM / My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting) / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.