Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

I Need The Below-mentioned Semi-skilled Service For Swift Hire In Port Harcourt - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need The Below-mentioned Semi-skilled Service For Swift Hire In Port Harcourt (313 Views)

Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) / Research Writing Service For Your Academic Success / Rational Pen: Highly Skilled Writer Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need The Below-mentioned Semi-skilled Service For Swift Hire In Port Harcourt by WriterAtHeart: 2:24pm On May 27, 2021
Hello! I need the services of a computer literate person (someone who knows how to do basic internet browsing and can use Microsoft Word) for employment in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. The ability to know when to use commonly confused words such as "been and being; quite and quiet; where and were etc." in a sentence is also a requirement for the job. In addition, you must be a resident of Port Harcourt.

The age limit is between 18-25 years. If hired, you are to begin work in the first week of June 2021. The job is writing-related, and every necessary tool and help required to do the job effectively will be provided. If you meet these criteria, message or call 0.7.0.4.6.9.0.9.8.7.5 on or before June 2, 2021 (ignore the dots between the numbers).
Re: I Need The Below-mentioned Semi-skilled Service For Swift Hire In Port Harcourt by Stephenomozzy(m): 2:30pm On May 27, 2021
Though it has already been stated that candidates must be based in PH where you are, I'd still like to offer my services being quite convinced that I meet all other requirements.

If you were willing to accept a remote worker, I'd be much interested.
Re: I Need The Below-mentioned Semi-skilled Service For Swift Hire In Port Harcourt by WriterAtHeart: 3:12pm On May 27, 2021
Stephenomozzy:
Though it has already been stated that candidates must be based in PH where you are, I'd still like to offer my services being quite convinced that I meet all other requirements.

If you were willing to accept a remote worker, I'd be much interested.

Thanks for the show of interest. However, I'm in search of in-person writers for now, hence the reason for me insisting they should be resident in Port Harcourt. I'm willing to coach them on how to write, provided they meet the above-mentioned requirements. Thank you once again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Day To Die Young (Short story by Danny Walker) / Loving The Wrong Person / â„¢musty Strange Serial Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.