Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) (18389 Views)

Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. / Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian / U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Frenzy01(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2021
Everyone Sha wants to leave the zoo by fire by force... Nah wa oo....

Abeg.. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Firebomber: 12:37pm On May 28, 2021
Dubaiguy:
The issue of potential immigrants/ foreign job seeekers becoming victims of both fake visa and job agents is very prevalent in the society. Almost everyone seeking a greener pasture in another country have been a victim of either. I was once a victim too.

About a week ago, I heard of an issue some Nigerian immigrants have with some job agents which was one of the reasons that prompted me to make this video.
Let me tell you Fake Visa agents and job agents are not really the same, and they have a lot of tricks up their sleeves.

My focus would be on Dubai and UAE generally ( they are many here) Here is how to identify fake visa agents. fact about

I will start with Visa agents

1. DEMANDS PART-PAYMENT(Advance payment) They offer to apply three months visa for you on part payment, and you pay the balance when it is done. This is false. There is no legal agent or company that will apply three months visa for you in advance. As a matter of fact, the first payment you are asked to made is the original payment. The balance payment is for the agent's benefit. Paying before the visa is the real deal.

2) COST Relating to Nigeria's current situation, if an agent collect above 150,000 from you to purchase three months visa to UAE. Question him or her. Trust me, 150,000naira as at when typing this is the maximum owing to exchange rates etc. Anything above that is extortion.

Let's move to fake Job agents.

These ones operate in Dubai/UAE. You experience them after you have gotten your visa and move to Dubai. These job agents take advantage of people's desperation and a lot of people fall into their traps.

Here are some red flags to identify a fake job agent from my experience and experience of other people.
1) COME WITH YOUR LUGGAGE They always have a catch phrase which is "come with your luggages" They use this catchphrase because they know you are desperate and need somewhere to stay and a job to make money.

After paying them, they will take people to a place, like you have been employed. Truthfully, you will start working but many of the companies they take people to have no quota. In UAE, quota is the number of slots the government give each company to employ people. Since these companies are illegitimate, they don't have quota to apply for your visa.

After Agents take you there and you start these jobs, after three months, the company will tell you "We are sorry, we don't have quota and can't apply for your visa" you would have worked for three months without significant profit and the agent that took you there will be gone or tell you it's no more in their hands cos they got you a "job."

2) AGENT FEE Any Job with an agent fee is a red flag. Agents will charge you from 500 to 1500 dirhams depending on the salary of the job. Be careful, get more facts before paying.

3) LOCATION OF AGENT'S OFFICE Be wary of companies based in Business Bay, Burjuman and many other places which includes Sharjah and Ajman. Ajman is popular for bad vices and is a den of fraudsters and scammers. I talked about it in my last video. Be very careful if you get invited for interview in these locations. Am not saying everywhere in this location is bad, Just be more careful.

4) CONSULTATION/REGISTRATION FEE Any company that asks you to pay consultation or registration fees is likely false. No legit recruitment agency in UAE charges job seekers. They may tell you, you will start job in three days, Sunday etc. All lies. Leave immediately.

5) OFFER LETTER ON THE SPOT Any job that gives you an offer letter without an interview is probably fake. Question that. No job will give u an offer letter to do your visa without interview. They use a flat, or normal apartment and it is always well set up when u come back in 2 or three days, they are gone.

You can check the source for more information and please don't send me a pm. Rather a comment on the video will be seen and addressed.

Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-uLMYWEt7Q

Boss how fast can someone that study civil engineering get job in Dubai?
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Sensiblerealist: 12:42pm On May 28, 2021
Nice one from you.
I will suggest that you work deeper on contacts though concerning one guy who posted dropped his story pertaining to one Cotonou contact you gave him.
The good thing is the guy absolved you of any blame eventually but be mindful of those people (contacts) so they don't discredit your dealings

Dubaiguy:

As at today, YES, U can get ur 3months visa

Abeg Like and Sub oooo. More useful information loading

Thanks

olawalebabs, Fynestboi, Richiez, DisGuy

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Nackzy: 12:45pm On May 28, 2021
Dubaiguy:
The issue of potential immigrants/ foreign job seeekers becoming victims of both fake visa and job agents is very prevalent in the society. Almost everyone seeking a greener pasture in another country have been a victim of either. I was once a victim too.

About a week ago, I heard of an issue some Nigerian immigrants have with some job agents which was one of the reasons that prompted me to make this video.
Let me tell you Fake Visa agents and job agents are not really the same, and they have a lot of tricks up their sleeves.

My focus would be on Dubai and UAE generally ( they are many here) Here is how to identify fake visa agents. fact about

I will start with Visa agents

1. DEMANDS PART-PAYMENT(Advance payment) They offer to apply three months visa for you on part payment, and you pay the balance when it is done. This is false. There is no legal agent or company that will apply three months visa for you in advance. As a matter of fact, the first payment you are asked to made is the original payment. The balance payment is for the agent's benefit. Paying before the visa is the real deal.

2) COST Relating to Nigeria's current situation, if an agent collect above 150,000 from you to purchase three months visa to UAE. Question him or her. Trust me, 150,000naira as at when typing this is the maximum owing to exchange rates etc. Anything above that is extortion.

Let's move to fake Job agents.

These ones operate in Dubai/UAE. You experience them after you have gotten your visa and move to Dubai. These job agents take advantage of people's desperation and a lot of people fall into their traps.

Here are some red flags to identify a fake job agent from my experience and experience of other people.
1) COME WITH YOUR LUGGAGE They always have a catch phrase which is "come with your luggages" They use this catchphrase because they know you are desperate and need somewhere to stay and a job to make money.

After paying them, they will take people to a place, like you have been employed. Truthfully, you will start working but many of the companies they take people to have no quota. In UAE, quota is the number of slots the government give each company to employ people. Since these companies are illegitimate, they don't have quota to apply for your visa.

After Agents take you there and you start these jobs, after three months, the company will tell you "We are sorry, we don't have quota and can't apply for your visa" you would have worked for three months without significant profit and the agent that took you there will be gone or tell you it's no more in their hands cos they got you a "job."

2) AGENT FEE Any Job with an agent fee is a red flag. Agents will charge you from 500 to 1500 dirhams depending on the salary of the job. Be careful, get more facts before paying.

3) LOCATION OF AGENT'S OFFICE Be wary of companies based in Business Bay, Burjuman and many other places which includes Sharjah and Ajman. Ajman is popular for bad vices and is a den of fraudsters and scammers. I talked about it in my last video. Be very careful if you get invited for interview in these locations. Am not saying everywhere in this location is bad, Just be more careful.

4) CONSULTATION/REGISTRATION FEE Any company that asks you to pay consultation or registration fees is likely false. No legit recruitment agency in UAE charges job seekers. They may tell you, you will start job in three days, Sunday etc. All lies. Leave immediately.

5) OFFER LETTER ON THE SPOT Any job that gives you an offer letter without an interview is probably fake. Question that. No job will give u an offer letter to do your visa without interview. They use a flat, or normal apartment and it is always well set up when u come back in 2 or three days, they are gone.

You can check the source for more information and please don't send me a pm. Rather a comment on the video will be seen and addressed.

Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-uLMYWEt7Q
OP please Any idea what it take to process visa to America on the grounds that i met a girl online and we become committed and agree for get married when i get to the state.
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Emmhychidi(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2021
Hmm which babe wey go carry me go na Make we go do excursion...
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by tellwisdom: 12:59pm On May 28, 2021
porthouse7:
200k is standard, agent must make profit considering visa fee, I charge 200k, I have accommodation in Cotonou for people transiting from Cotonou

Will I press brezz from the 200k??
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by GeneralPula: 1:15pm On May 28, 2021
Don’t trust anybody, including the OP..

Don’t send money to anyone, including the OP..

None of them is real!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by porthouse7(f): 1:39pm On May 28, 2021
tellwisdom:

not female bro.... I got dick
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:03pm On May 28, 2021
How can u also identify a close paddy of urs who's also giving u a fake job
Drama for Dubai, rak, Sharjah n ajman too much
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Jefferyhi86(m): 2:06pm On May 28, 2021
Some time ago around 2017,a lady paid 1 million naira to secure Dubai visa grin grin grin, after she was told it's a two years visa only to find out she was given 3 months visa. Nigerians sha. I had to tell d lady to sharply book d next available flight to avoid overstay

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by gallantjo: 2:24pm On May 28, 2021
Please I would need to talk to you about the Dubai visa. I need a genuine 3 months visa. You are very right about the job scam in Dubai. my inlaw fell for the job in Dubai scam. Worst is he wasn't paid for the 3 months, they told him that they would use the money to make visa for him. At the end of the 3 months they put him in a plane to Ghana, that he should exit and renter under the new visa. As soon as he got to Ghana story changed. This is 5 years now, he is still in Ghana. Ashamed to come back to Nigeria. His mother sold their only land to send him to Dubai. Worst is, it was a Nigerian that scammed him.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by wabbyland(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2021
Dubaiguy:

As at today, YES, U can get ur 3months visa

Abeg Like and Sub oooo. More useful information loading

Thanks

olawalebabs, Fynestboi, Richiez, DisGuy
You mean N150k can get me a 3 months visa?

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by tellwisdom: 3:30pm On May 28, 2021
porthouse7:
not female bro.... I got dick

Your handle says female. Why?.
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Galileogalileo(m): 3:34pm On May 28, 2021
Please dubaiguy i heard the emirates have suspended their flight to nigeria and they didnt allow plane from nigeria too.... Cos someone close to me ought to be in dubai but because of this it was delayed ... But they said they will resume flight early next month... Can you please clarify this issue
Dubaiguy:

� Cheers

Disguy, Justwise have you seen this?
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 3:43pm On May 28, 2021
tendyjohn:
Good info, nice one OP.

Thanks, please sub.
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 3:44pm On May 28, 2021
affable4:
Na so. Just pray you dont meet the smart ones. Everything will look so genuine that you will be asking them do they need more cash to make it fall through.

You are right. The guy I talked about in my previous video that scammed me works with a genuine company, I believe he wanted to do outside job, na so ẹ flop
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 3:45pm On May 28, 2021
KazikageSama:
Nice and well articulated post. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, please sub.
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 3:45pm On May 28, 2021
OraabSolar:
and follow your instinct.

#Oraabsolar

If it doesn't fail you
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 3:47pm On May 28, 2021
Saao:
dubaiguy, can 1 Million Naira take me, wife and two kids to dubai just for a one week visit and back to naija?

I believe u can only get 2weeks/1month visa.

For visa and ticket only, I think 1 million will do provided your kids are still small, I think kid's visas are a bit cheaper and you'll book a family packaged ticket.
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 3:50pm On May 28, 2021
Henix:
What of someone who wants to go and spend just 1 or 2 weeks, must such a person use 3 months visa? Is there no one month visa? If there is, what is the standard cost for it, as u stated for 3 months?

You can get (not sure about 2weeks) 2weeks/1month visa

Around 70k

Agent fit say 100k, some1 above and below said agents will also eat
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 3:51pm On May 28, 2021
Praxis758:
With this warning and red flags, it's only desperate Nigerians that would fall victim of these greedy agents.

Ignorance is not the cause to fall victim of baits being called job opportunity in foreign countries.

I hope this can reach as much as possible many people
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 3:55pm On May 28, 2021
Simplythebest:

This amount is what the visa cost so as a travel agent won't u add ur own money when u apply visa for people abi ur office is a charity organization.
The issue of getting a job in Dubai, as a new person someone will assist u cus if u are applying job online it will takes so much time sometimes u may stay more than 3 months without even being invited for interview. So going through an urgent to get work is always part of UAE. But most people that ask u to register are not real.
Business Bay one should not be scared or afraid of the place cus thats where u have alot of companies and embassy in Dubai infact is one of the most busy and beautiful place and were u have big company's and offices.
Dubai is good only bad and lazy people are the once defrauding people. One thing about UAE never trust any one even ur brother cus he can defraud u and make money at anytime if u fall a victim and most of those guys that do it doesn't have job.
They are still nice and honest people their and alot of guys are making money legitimately and riding their cars there.

I'm not into visa, so agents should feel free to charge what they like. I just had to tell people as it is.... I've heard from many people being charged 350k by their so called friends and colleagues for 3months visa.

100% agree with your last paragraph
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 3:56pm On May 28, 2021
Firebomber:

Boss how fast can someone that study civil engineering get job in Dubai?

With experience and certificate, it won't take long
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 3:58pm On May 28, 2021
Sensiblerealist:
Nice one from you.
I will suggest that you work deeper on contacts though concerning one guy who posted dropped his story pertaining to one Cotonou contact you gave him.
The good thing is the guy absolved you of any blame eventually but be mindful of those people (contacts) so they don't discredit your dealings

I gave someone Cotonou contact?

Can you please expantiate this?
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 3:59pm On May 28, 2021
Nackzy:
OP please Any idea what it take to process visa to America on the grounds that i met a girl online and we become committed and agree for get married when i get to the state.

Really don't know much about USA and marriage stuff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 4:00pm On May 28, 2021
tellwisdom:

Broda fear God na
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 4:00pm On May 28, 2021
GeneralPula:
Don’t trust anybody, including the OP..

Don’t send money to anyone, including the OP..

None of them is real!

100%
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 4:01pm On May 28, 2021
Jefferyhi86:
How can u also identify a close paddy of urs who's also giving u a fake job
Drama for Dubai, rak, Sharjah n ajman too much

Na God fit save person.
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by porthouse7(f): 4:04pm On May 28, 2021
tellwisdom:

Your handle says female. Why?.
error am not bothered to correct
Re: How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) by Dubaiguy: 4:05pm On May 28, 2021
Jefferyhi86:
Some time ago around 2017,a lady paid 1 million naira to secure Dubai visa grin grin grin, after she was told it's a two years visa only to find out she was given 3 months visa. Nigerians sha. I had to tell d lady to sharply book d next available flight to avoid overstay

A guy I used to call friend applied for 1month visa instead of 3months for a boy I gave him.

He even sent d guy home d day d 1month visa expired without my knowledge.

He told d boy to go Egypt to revalidate his visa. The mumu boy no carry me along, na wen e reach Egypt dose pple divert am to where ẹ go board Nigeria flight, na Dat tym ẹ messaged me.

In couple of hrs d boy landed in Muritala, and my friend was just apologizing.

We ceased being friends since then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ordeal With Customs And Quarantine Officers At Emirates Airline Desk MMIA / 75 Stranded World Cup Fans Escape In Russia / The Nigerian Passports Will Henceforth Be Produced Locally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.