Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World (2429 Views)

What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / My Windows Phone Has Ended Support For Whatsapp / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Favoritedealer: 6:00pm On May 27, 2021
I have a Samsung s9plus device and a couple of days ago it fell on the floor and the screen got nicked a little bit,there is a small ink on the right side of the screen but the screen still displays perfectly.
Now the weird problem is that the upper half of the screen does not respond at all to touch, while the lower half part of the screen only respond to touch when the screen is wet.yet you heard that right it responds perfectly when I put a little bit of spit or water or any liquid on my fingers.
I think I'm the only one having this problem in the whole world.
Engineers in the house I need your assessment of this weird anomaly grin
I'm using the same phone to create this topic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by neonly: 6:03pm On May 27, 2021
Touch pad is gone

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by padi94(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2021
Hmmmmm... What of my phone that responds only to a female touch.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by neonly: 6:05pm On May 27, 2021
In those days I used a Alcatel phone each time I press d code to check balance is switch off
Dat was what you can call werre phone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Favoritedealer: 6:12pm On May 27, 2021
neonly:
Touch pad is gone
I'm using the same phone to reply to your messages with ease,gone to where?

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Favoritedealer: 6:12pm On May 27, 2021
padi94:
Lmao are you kidding me

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 27, 2021
padi94:

Like owner like phone

Ashewo lol

15 Likes

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Favoritedealer: 6:14pm On May 27, 2021
The funniest part is that I have hyperhidrosis which makes me sweat profusely from the palm so my hands and feet are always wet,it feels like the phone is a human being
Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Favoritedealer: 6:18pm On May 27, 2021
I just hope engineers around here might be able to explain to me how it's happening cos everyone finds it very weird and confusing.
Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by neonly: 6:23pm On May 27, 2021
Favoritedealer:

I'm using the same phone to reply to your messages with ease,gone to where?

I mean yur touch pad is malfunctioning probably when it fell try check if the flex cable are still in tact other wise you may need to change the touch pad

1 Like

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Nbotee(m): 6:24pm On May 27, 2021
So U are basically saying ur fone wants U wet before it responds to U. Who dey cum first between una 2?

7 Likes

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Favoritedealer: 6:26pm On May 27, 2021
Nbotee:
So U are basically saying ur fone wants U wet before it responds to U. Who dey cum first between una 2?
I don't appreciate your sexual misappropriation on this particular thread abeg,we have kids under 18 on this forum,let's learn to communicate maturely.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Favoritedealer: 6:28pm On May 27, 2021
neonly:

I mean yur touch pad is malfunctioning probably when it fell try check if the flex cable are still in tact other wise you may need to change the touch pad
Unfortunately there is no changing of Samsung Galaxy touch pad,unless you buy the whole screen, I will look into the flex cable as soon as I can, thanks.
Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by neonly: 6:42pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=Favoritedealer post=102121073]
Unfortunately there is no changing of Samsung Galaxy touch pad,unless you buy the whole screen, I will look into the flex cable as soon as I can, thanks.[/quote

Welcome
dat why you should be using HTC the best phones in d world
Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Sincinnati: 8:07pm On May 27, 2021
Favoritedealer:
I just hope engineers around here might be able to explain to me how it's happening cos everyone finds it very weird and confusing.
Engineers where?
For Nairaland?

Where people like Simplylio, Hailinus and Vulture Sausage are active members?

Good joke mate.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by orbgoblin: 8:25pm On May 27, 2021
Change the screen .
Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Evolution1x: 9:18pm On May 27, 2021
Perfect phone for aqua man and the marine spirit.

Go and sell it to yemojas for good money.

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by ashybabs(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2021
U fot a goos sense of humor... But why so uptight! If u dont know by now this forum ia rated 18
Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Flamees(m): 10:32pm On May 27, 2021
Wetin una dey talk

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Connected1: 10:47pm On May 27, 2021
Manage am na.
Unless you have money to buy a new touch pad and screen.
Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by thowbie7ven(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2021
Favoritedealer:

Unfortunately there is no changing of Samsung Galaxy touch pad,unless you buy the whole screen, I will look into the flex cable as soon as I can, thanks.
There is... it's not just common here in Nigeria
Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by IMAliyu(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2021
Favoritedealer:
I have a Samsung s9plus device and a couple of days ago it fell on the floor and the screen got nicked a little bit,there is a small ink on the right side of the screen but the screen still displays perfectly.
Now the weird problem is that the upper half of the screen does not respond at all to touch, while the lower half part of the screen only respond to touch when the screen is wet.yet you heard that right it responds perfectly when I put a little bit of spit or water or any liquid on my fingers.
I'm not an engineer, but here my theory.

The problem is your phone's touchpad, the touchpad sensors in the upper screen is badly damaged and some other parts of the screen probably.
A touchscreen operates by an electric circuit and this circuit is completed at the point where your finger makes contact, changing the electrical charge at that location. Your device registers this information as a touch event.

You putting water or spit helps, the conductivity between the electrical sensors, despite the damage.

Take my theory with a teaspoon of salt.

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by abatically(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2021
neonly:

Change touch pad on Samsung Galaxy S9 lol. This is not an Infinix phone bro
Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by abatically(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2021
Connected1:
Manage am na.
Unless you have money to buy a new touch pad and screen.

Why do u people keep calling tocuh pad? What is this 2010?
Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Silentgroper(m): 12:01am On May 28, 2021
Dat isnt weird. I had windows phone dat had similar issues. U wanna see what's weird? .
So i went to my p.utme in ogbomosho. I was using dz nokia 2330c-2. While i was in lag, d phone's network bar was full as in complete nd it makes calls nd oda tinz. On getting to my destination, naim network bar run comot wey phone dey no service. I chook sim inside anoda phone, network bar show, i fit call nd i dey recieve nd all of dat sort. Stick it back in my phone, oh boy! Na no service. So after i wrote my exam. I returned to lagos. As i dey enter berger like dz, naim d tin carry service come ooo. Till today d tin bin still dey shock me. Cuz engineers could nt pinpoint wat d actual cause of it was.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Connected1: 12:19am On May 28, 2021
abatically:

Why do u people keep calling tocuh pad? What is this 2010?
Sorry.
The important thing is that he understands me.
No one knows better.
It's evident from your spelling of "touch".

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by abatically(m): 12:29am On May 28, 2021
Connected1:

Sorry.
The important thing is that he understands me.
No one knows better.
It's evident from your spelling of "touch".

Like seriously? My spelling of touch was a typo error which is very normal. My point is u don't just change the touch of Samsung phones, it is integrated into the display so u have to change the whole display. Even if by luck u get someone that agrees to change only the glass, he's gonna tell u its 50/50 which means the display might get damaged in the process of trying to remove the glass. In the end u lose the money u paid for the glass and labor and in the end u still have to buy another display.

Samsung Galaxy S9 has a super amoled display which means the touch is integrated in the display instead of having a different layer on top of the display that recognizes touch. So when u have a problem with touch u change the whole display.
Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by phemmyfour: 4:43am On May 28, 2021
Favoritedealer:
Stop analysing the problem, replace the touchscreen
Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Khd95(m): 5:26am On May 28, 2021
If you can lick your screen was a situation cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Kingluqman(m): 6:41am On May 28, 2021
What's the name of the phone again? SAMSUNG abi grin

Go buy new phone abeg.. e don go back to where dem do am be that grin
Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by kingsceedon(m): 7:08am On May 28, 2021
Favoritedealer:
The funniest part is that I have hyperhidrosis which makes me sweat profusely from the palm so my hands and feet are always wet,it feels like the phone is a human being

Hmmmmm, my guy your problem plenty oooo, no be only your phone dey give you headaches, sweating of hands and feet follow join, hope say your DICK no dey WET as well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Phone Has The Weirdest Problem In The Whole World by Reallv: 7:55am On May 28, 2021
if the phone is dispencing money continously that is weird....abegi go change your touch nor dey disturb our ear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Still Use Memory Card In Your Phone? / Browsing Tools / Phones That Look Like The Iphone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.