Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,372 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million (2477 Views)

This Guy Just Scammed Me John Onaji Famous / How I Was Just Scammed By Fake Zenith Bank Twitter Account / Beware!!! Speedy Data Just Scammed Me This Sunday Evening (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Fweshest3: 6:53pm On May 27, 2021
I just created this account for this purpose and I need the help of fellow punters. How do I handle this case so i can get my 1million from accessbet?
The story: so i booked a ticket with Accessbet online. A single ticket containing 13 games to win N14,876,432. So the next day, six of the games in the ticket went green(played) and I was given a cash out option. When I check it out, it was N1,000,444, so i quickly clicked on the cash out option and the money was credited to my account. Thereafter, i made a withdrawal request of 500k since that is their daily withdrawal limit. After about 20 minutes, i didn't see alert, so i tried calling one of their agents. He told me to send the withdrawal request details. Be reminded that this particular customer's care agent knows my username as he has handled issue for me on their site before now.
When I tried to login so i can send the withdrawal request details to him, i noticed my account was blocked. After about 30 minutes, it was reopened. However, all the money in my account was cleared. Called him for explanation, he didn't pick. Then one of the female customer's agent called me to explain that the money was wrongly credited to my account and that it's a system error. And the right cash out amount should have been N669 (six hundred and sixty nine naira).
Thankfully, i have screenshots of the transactions and the winning before they could clear it. How do I go about this pls? I'm planning to involve a lawyer.
N/b: I booked the ticket with N100 to win N14m which contains 13 games. Pls advice is needed.

Lala, pls help push to front page. I need all the advices and suggestion I can get.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by triple996(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2021
wtf
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Fweshest3: 6:55pm On May 27, 2021
triple996:
wtf

Pls how do I go about This? Any suggestion?
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by samora1noni(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed see matter oo
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Rodwave: 6:58pm On May 27, 2021
Use bet9ja and betking una no dey hear

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by helinues: 6:58pm On May 27, 2021
shocked

So the N600,000 still no reach you with N100 bet?

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by ayourbamie: 7:19pm On May 27, 2021
helinues:
shocked
shocked
Na six hundred naira not 600K

8 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by PrinceOfLagos: 7:24pm On May 27, 2021
helinues:
shocked

shocked
Eyes dey pain you Sha

Read what the OP wrote again.

Op, that money is too much to let go, go get a good lawyer.

7 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by CilicMarin: 7:27pm On May 27, 2021
Fweshest3:
I just created this account for this purpose and I need the help of fellow punters. How do I handle this case so i can get my 1million from accessbet?
The story: so i booked a ticket with Accessbet online. A single ticket containing 13 games to win N14,876,432. So the next day, six of the games in the ticket went green(played) and I was given a cash out option. When I check it out, it was N1,000,444, so i quickly clicked on the cash out option and the money was credited to my account. Thereafter, i made a withdrawal request of 500k since that is their daily withdrawal limit. After about 20 minutes, i didn't see alert, so i tried calling one of their agents. He told me to send the withdrawal request details. Be reminded that this particular customer's care agent knows my username as he has handled issue for me on their site before now.
When I tried to login so i can send the withdrawal request details to him, i noticed my account was blocked. After about 30 minutes, it was reopened. However, all the money in my account was cleared. Called him for explanation, he didn't pick. Then one of the female customer's agent called me to explain that the money was wrongly credited to my account and that it's a system error. And the right cash out amount should have been N669 (six hundred and sixty nine naira).
Thankfully, i have screenshots of the transactions and the winning before they could clear it. How do I go about this pls? I'm planning to involve a lawyer.
N/b: I booked the ticket with N100 to win N14m which contains 13 games. Pls advice is needed.

Lala, pls help push to front page. I need all the advices and suggestion I can get.

If it was a mistake...as they claimed..I am afraid there is nothing you can do...Check the terms and conditions first.

2 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by federal9: 7:30pm On May 27, 2021
There was no way six games would remain and cash out would be about 1M.

That's an error and gamblers know that. It was definitely a mistake. In Bet9ja, even if 2 games remain, you can't see cashout of about 1M that is if it was Bet9ja or other bets and you know that.

The truth is that it was a mistake.

The Op is a thief. He saw about 1M and 6 more games to go, with alacrity, he went on and withdrew...

hahahahaha

He staked with #100 ooo, even your lawyer go knock you for head.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by LordLugard1: 7:33pm On May 27, 2021
Get your evidence, get a lawyer and sue them. With enough evidence is a winning case. This is a case of fraud. They defrauded you.

Evidence- Screenshot of the cash out amount.

Your ticket:
And a good lawyer

They will pay you the money include what you spend to go to court.
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by ayourbamie: 7:34pm On May 27, 2021
Op, that was a computer error. They are not trying to scam you, 6 games cannot give you a cashout of 1m with an #100 stake

5 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Fweshest3: 7:38pm On May 27, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=102121739] shocked

shocked[/quote
It's 669 naira(six hundred and sixty nine naira) not 600k. READ again pls
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Fweshest3: 7:40pm On May 27, 2021
federal9:

That's an error and gamblers know that. It was definitely a mistake. In Bet9ja, even if 2 games remain, you can't see cashout of about 1M that is if it was Bet9ja or other bets and you know that.

I was meant to win N14million. Bro, think again. So 1million out of a possible 14m ain't a bad deal

2 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by orikoku: 7:40pm On May 27, 2021
Thank God I don't gamble. I wish you get your money.
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Fweshest3: 7:42pm On May 27, 2021
ayourbamie:
Op, that was a computer error. They are not trying to scam you, 6 games cannot give you a cashout of 1m with an #100 stake

In a ticket that should have given me 14million. Think again
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Whois(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2021
Only rich people should play bet

1 Like

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2021
u pay #100 to win #14m?

Baba fear God
grin

1 Like

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by ayourbamie: 7:59pm On May 27, 2021
Fweshest3:

Yes, even if you have up to ten games, you way not get up to 500k.
Depending on the odds you have left

3 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by ayourbamie: 7:59pm On May 27, 2021
Fweshest3:

Yes, even if you have up to ten games, you may not get up to 500k.

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Olatunji1929: 8:14pm On May 27, 2021
There is no way such cash out can give you 1m
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Olatunji1929: 8:18pm On May 27, 2021
Dont waste your money on any lawyer,calculate the odds of those 6 games that have won, and multiply it with 100 you will get your answer

3 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by SILVERLINES: 8:26pm On May 27, 2021
Op first of all go to other social media handles like Twitter and Facebook and call dem papa out tag dem on all ur messages
If they don't respond get a good lawyer
Most time na those working there diverted to money to their personal account, bet9ja don do like dis chop my 12k

Best of luck
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Danielomisco(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2021
federal9:

The Op is a thief. He saw about 1M and 6 more games to go, with alacrity, he went on to withdrew...

hahahahaha

oga u wicked Lol.sey even the lawyer go knock hin head
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by nzeobi(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2021
Why are people blaming the op,he is not at fault for what happened.

Access bet should negotiate and compensate him accordingly

1 Like

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by hakeem4(m): 8:31pm On May 27, 2021
Actually how much did you stake.

How much was your potential winning?
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2021
helinues:
shocked

shocked
that how u jump and comments on Evey post senselessly with ur 4:30 eyes

2 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by funkekemi(f): 9:39pm On May 27, 2021
helinues:
shocked

shocked
so what happens to the other money ? So he should let it go
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by funkekemi(f): 9:42pm On May 27, 2021
federal9:

The Op is a thief. He saw about 1M and 6 more games to go, with alacrity, he went on to withdrew...

hahahahaha

you are not intelligent or you are an agent of accessbet, if there was an error , it's non of the customers business and the company must pay up

3 Likes

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by funkekemi(f): 9:46pm On May 27, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
that how u jump and comments on Evey post senselessly with ur 4:30 eyes
Anya 4:30 lol, that guy is fucking annoying

1 Like

Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by Oyiboman69: 9:55pm On May 27, 2021
ayourbamie:

Yes, even if you have up to ten games, you may not get up to 500k.

You know this and you're arguing with him...he's seeking for help and you're trying to dissuade him
Re: Help,accessbet Just Scammed Me Of 1million by klens(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2021
ayourbamie:
is very possible considering the odd, what if the remaining odds is just 10 odds? OP let's see the screenshot of ur game and calculate ur cashout for you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nine Exotic Cars Recovered From 31 'yahoo Boys' In Benin / Help! My Brother Just Got Defrauded / See Photos Of Police Officers Killed By Police In Offa,kwara As They Rob Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.