Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League (33330 Views)

Erling Haaland And Guardiola Won UEFA Men’s Player And Coach Of The Year Award / Man Utd Fans Fuming That Liverpool Have 'won The Premier League' After Man City / Guardiola Was Seen Coaching Raheem Sterling After Man City Have Won The FA Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by robosky02(m): 8:15pm On May 27, 2021
Chukwueze joins exclusive list of Nigerians to have won UEFA Europa League

Samuel Chukwueze has joined the list of Nigerian players who have the UEFA Europa League after his club Villarreal defeat Manchester United in the 2020-2021 final on Wednesday.

The 22-year-old Nigerian international missed the final due to the ankle injury he suffered in the semi-final against Arsenal, but his mates did well to see off Manchester United in the thrilling contest.

Top scorer Gerrard Moreno put the Yellow Submarines in from on the 29th minutes before Edison Cavani hauled United back into the game with a second-half equalizer.

There was no further goal in the game, but the Yellow Submarines held them to triumph 11-10 in the shoot-out after 120 minutes.

Chukwueze is now the sixth Nigerian to lift the title after

Mikel Obi,

Victor Moses,

Nwankwo Kanu,

Taribo West, and

Chidi Odiah.

It is also the first-ever European title in the history of Villarreal, but UEFA Cup/Europa League title for their coach Unai Emery has been is Fourth trophy.

http://www.brila.net/chukwueze-joins-exclusive-list-of-nigerians-to-have-won-uefa-europa-league/

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2021
Philomiina:
V
As you snatch my FTC now wetin you gain? undecided

Modified: By unanimous decision, I am FTC. Congratulations to me grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by Offpoint1: 8:18pm On May 27, 2021
In all honesty I have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread...
. I have no idea why I clicked the "reply" button

4 Likes

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by korm2me(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2021
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by Heal10: 8:18pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulations big boy

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by robosky02(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2021
1 Mikel and Moses

2 KANU

3. Taribo

4. Chidi ordia

24 Likes

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2021
4/6

Igbo Amaka

Igbo - the face of Nigeria's national football

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by fergie001: 8:19pm On May 27, 2021
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by brosom(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2021
CHUKWUEZE

GOD is KING.

More wins for u.

Igbo amaka!! grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2021
cool
chia, look at how our blooda is developing Villarreal

17 Likes

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by laprinces: 8:20pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulations to him
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by AbujaAgent: 8:20pm On May 27, 2021
Well deserved even though I am a Man U fan

3 Likes

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by greencard: 8:20pm On May 27, 2021
Why did u omit My name?
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by EMMANTOP1(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2021
Well deserved victory cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by costandi(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2021
Chukwu is always Eze over Devils, even the Red onesgrin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by tendyjohn(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2021
He deserved it, congratulations
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by Doctordogood(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2021
This is lovely. Wishing him more trophies ahead.
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 27, 2021
more wins
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by osazsky(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2021
Thank God we won man u yesterday' o..i waw so scared but our boys did d damage
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by AlhajiNatty(m): 8:25pm On May 27, 2021
Congratulobia nwa afor Ibeku. Igbo nwere mmadu.

5 Likes

Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:26pm On May 27, 2021
More grease to his elbows!

He should keep flying the flag high

And orientate his IPOB/UGM brothers on the strength in our diversities, religions, cultures and perceptions
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by Ayobami7(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2021
Congrats
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by PrinceOfLagos: 8:27pm On May 27, 2021
Congrats Star Boy
Re: Chukwueze Joins List Of Nigerians To Have Won UEFA Europa League by Nwaotu10(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2021
IGBO AMAKA grin[left][/left] grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi Shares Photo Of His Family (Photo) / World Athletics Bans Transgender Women From Women's Competition / Nigeria Vs France: Sat Guru Maharaji Predicts Victory For Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.