Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Life Is Full Of Embarrassing Times - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Is Full Of Embarrassing Times (306 Views)

Life Is Hard / My Experience: My Most Embarrassing Moment In A Church. / Life Is Not Fair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Full Of Embarrassing Times by Qrash(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2021
hate everything about life. I hate the fact that am still alive if someone is suffering like this why not just die and have rest of mind.

I will never forget today the woman we usually collect food from on debt before we pay her got tired of us and embarrassed my mom publicly because of 12000 naira today. I cried when she was jacked on the street today like a theif begging for more time to pay her debt God why ? if dad was alive this would have not happened.

now she's our last hope she's gone we can no longer get food from her and our mind is not at ease because we don't have the money to pay yet.

I need someone I can work for to help me pay this debt so that we can sleep in peace, this embarrassement is too much to bear.

I work hard I do anything possible because of my mom for us to survive God why ? because of such embarrassement I beg people am not supposed to, I become useless.

I beg in the name of God save us from this embarrassement 0592220656 GT, I will do anything you wish.

(1) (Reply)

Osun @ 30: Ana Calls For Entries / Now A Bestseller! (Closed) / Copywriters Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.