Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building (566 Views)

Ekiti Election: Voters Receive Cash, Gifts From Politicians - The Nation (Pics) / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation / Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by johnmartus(m): 8:49pm On May 27, 2021
Good day fellow nairaland. I bring this to your notice particularly politics section I have been wondering why nairaland is not making any political influence in our country despite the numbers of the people patronizing the forum and to the facts that nairaland is number 2 largest Nigeria online site.nairaland was created in year 2005 about 2 decades now, although many of us don’t know the motive behind the creation because the owner did not stated the theory and objective of the forum what we know is that we have different sections where many people are seeking for information.

Other social media like twitter Facebook Instagram making much influence on our country many political class consider nairaland as a home of joke nothing else both our suggestion and opinion doesn’t seem matter to the nation building even the celebrities are also avoiding nairaland but whatever these people say would be the first to make front page. No wonder Tribalism, religious bigots ,ethinicty, and scammers are thriving here.

Seun im calling on you look for way you can improve this site everything must not based on what is entering your bank account every day you have make name for yourself already, learn how to maintain your property this is your legacy that will later be mange by your children .I’m thinking that nairaland should review her policies there must not be anonymous account again this will reduce tribalism and scammer.

We have intelligent people here even more sound than our so call leaders please think on what you can do to improve nairaland, we are not only here for joke and abuse each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by tito44: 8:52pm On May 27, 2021
Trash

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by tito44: 8:52pm On May 27, 2021
johnmartus:
[s]Good day fellow nairaland. I bring this to your notice particularly politics section I have been wondering why nairaland is not making any political influence in our country despite the numbers of the people patronizing the forum and to the facts that nairaland is number 2 largest Nigeria online site.nairaland was created in year 2005 about 2 decades now, although many of us don’t know the motive behind the creation because the owner did not stated the theory and objective of the forum what we know is that we have different sections where many people are seeking for information.

Other social media like twitter Facebook Instagram making much influence on our country many political class consider nairaland as a home of joke nothing else both our suggestion and opinion doesn’t seem matter to the nation building even the celebrities are also avoiding nairaland but whatever these people say would be the first to make front page. No wonder Tribalism, religious bigots ,ethinicty, and scammers are thriving here.

Sen im calling on you look for way you can improve this site everything must not based on what is entering your bank account every day you have make name for yourself already, learn how to maintain your property this is your legacy that will later be mange by your children .I’m thinking that nairaland should review her policies there must not be anonymous account again this will reduce tribalism and scammer.

We have intelligent people here even more sound than our so call leaders please think on what you can do to improve nairaland, we are not only here for joke and abuse each other.[/s]

Nonsense!!

No Zom_Bee should be allowed to create threads on NL. They re only good at wasting NL precious bandwidth

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by Tinubuadvocate: 8:54pm On May 27, 2021
Why are you so rude like this. The op made some valid points which the owner should take serious.
tito44:

Nonsemse
Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by tito44: 8:54pm On May 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s]Why are you so rude like this. The op made some valid points which the owner should take serious.[/s]

Tinubu urchins bore me undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by Tinubuadvocate: 8:56pm On May 27, 2021
johnmartus:
Good day fellow nairaland. I bring this to your notice particularly politics section I have been wondering why nairaland is not making any political influence in our country despite the numbers of the people patronizing the forum and to the facts that nairaland is number 2 largest Nigeria online site.nairaland was created in year 2005 about 2 decades now, although many of us don’t know the motive behind the creation because the owner did not stated the theory and objective of the forum what we know is that we have different sections where many people are seeking for information.

Seun im calling on you look for way you can improve this site everything must not based on what is entering your bank account every day you have make name for yourself already, learn how to maintain your property this is your legacy that will later be mange by your children .I’m thinking that nairaland should review her policies there must not be anonymous account again this will reduce tribalism and scammer.

We have intelligent people here even more sound than our so call leaders please think on what you can do to improve nairaland, we are not only here for joke and abuse each other.
please allow Nairaland to continue maintaining her anonymous policy dont endanger us to prison.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by NorthernAgender: 9:00pm On May 27, 2021
If anonymous removed many southern people will rot in jail especially those who disrespect great fulani people. Useless igbo people.
Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by Tinubuadvocate: 9:12pm On May 27, 2021
You are still a kid feeding fat from your parents.
tito44:

Tinubu urchins bore me undecided
Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by tito44: 9:15pm On May 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s]You are still a kid feeding fat from your parents.[/s]

Urchins tinubu dey bore me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by flokii: 9:18pm On May 27, 2021
I know there was a time Easterners deactivated their accounts en masse for biafraland, the aba made version of Nairaland.. after a while, they dumped the biafraland and came back to NL seeing noone gave a rat ass about their exit.

Who God has bless no man can curse.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by Tinubuadvocate: 9:27pm On May 27, 2021
grin I pity you boy.
tito44:

Urchins tinubu dey bore me
Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by tito44: 9:28pm On May 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
grin I pity you boy.

Pity tinubu grin
The dying man needs it

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by Tinubuadvocate: 9:29pm On May 27, 2021
It seems they used Tinubu name cursed you.
tito44:

Pity tinubu grin
The dying man needs it
Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by tito44: 9:30pm On May 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Go back to school

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by Tinubuadvocate: 9:35pm On May 27, 2021
Which school toddler.
tito44:

Go back to school
Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by tito44: 9:36pm On May 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Which school toddler.

Zombie group of schools wink

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by MosheDayan: 9:39pm On May 27, 2021
[s]
johnmartus:

[/s]
Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by NakwansaPolice: 9:45pm On May 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by Tinubuadvocate: 11:09pm On May 27, 2021
Go and sleep.
tito44:

Zombie group of schools wink
Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by Elliot2(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2021
flokii:
I know there was a time Easterners deactivated their accounts en masse for biafraland, the aba made version of Nairaland.. after a while, they dumped the biafraland and came back to NL seeing noone gave a rat ass about their exit.

Who God has bless no man can curse.
No so craze dey take start.
Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by Tinubuadvocate: 3:36am On May 28, 2021
Lol its midnight you operate these days. God has finally gave you sleepless night .
865fv:
[s][/s]
Re: Nairaland Contribution To The Nation Building by Tinubuadvocate: 3:43am On May 28, 2021
Just between yesterday and now 24 account where did you gotten email from.
865fv:
[s][/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajomale, Melako, K1 Hijack Election Materials In Isolo LCDA / Sowore Replies President Buhari On Threat To Deal With IPOB And BIAFRANS / Gunmen Attack Nuhu Bamali Poly, Abduct Students, Lecturers In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.