Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:44 PM

Review Of The United's Loss Of UEL Finals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Review Of The United's Loss Of UEL Finals (206 Views)

Picture Of Mercy Akide And Asisat Oshoala In The United States. / Oshoala, Uzoho Reacts To Man United Loss In Game 1 Of The Premier League / Damir Skomina And Gianluca Rocchi Will Referee UCL And UEL Finals Respectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Of The United's Loss Of UEL Finals by Tourshaw: 9:17pm On May 27, 2021
To be honest I was more than disappointed with the outcome of the match. Like we had the game at our grasps and we let it slip away due to insensitivity and cluelessness on the part of the coach. The following are my honest observations and way forward.

❌ You continued playing Rashford even though he was awful and horrible that night as usual.

❌ Delaying substitution for no reason. I guess it's because he's confused of who to remove.

❌ Removing Greenwood when he was the one active in the front after Cavani proofs Ole wasn't interested in the cup.

❌ Removing Pogba who was the heart of our defence after Scot despite that you needed to score.

❌ Knowing how terrible Degea has been and still continuing with him when a better option was on the bench.

❌ Man U cannot continue with this level of mediocrity if we're going to be a genuine title contender next season.

Way Forward

✅ Ole should be relieved of his position with immediate effect. That toxicity is too much. He singlehandedly handed over the cup to Villarreal with his illogical decisions. Look for a better coach who doesn't necessarily needs to be the club legend.

✅ Rashford doesn't deserve starting eleven of this United team. This is football not some kids feeding charity. He is not reliable at all. He's a hungry footballer. Imagine seeing aged Cavani running after ball like he's 19 and our London Messi was just jogging behind.

✅ Degea has had his days in the United and to be honest he has been very wonderful. But he should take a rest now especially whenever penalty situation like yesterday own happens again.

✅ We need at least 3 top signings. A lethal attacker. A defensive midfielder and a CB. We have enough but we need more options in case of injury and fatigue. I don't want to bring up suggestions. We all know good players and need no one to tell us.

✅ Amad needs to build his confidence and for that he needs more playing time. You can't keep good players on the bench to be watching poor players play and expecting them to be better. Tuanzebe was a fine defender at the beginning of this season but horrible now due to excessive benching.

✅ If we employed the above doctrines on the way forward, then I hope we'll get it right next season campaign.

That's my imperfect conclusions.

Moomeen Tourshaw
moomeentourshaw@gmail.com
Re: Review Of The United's Loss Of UEL Finals by Obas101(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2021
This one don chop belleful
Re: Review Of The United's Loss Of UEL Finals by BabbanBura(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2021
Tourshaw:
To be honest I was more than disappointed with the outcome of the match. Like we had the game at our grasps and we let it slip away due to insensitivity and cluelessness on the part of the coach. The following are my honest observations and way forward.

❌ You continued playing Rashford even though he was awful and horrible that night as usual.

❌ Delaying substitution for no reason. I guess it's because he's confused of who to remove.

❌ Removing Greenwood when he was the one active in the front after Cavani proofs Ole wasn't interested in the cup.

❌ Removing Pogba who was the heart of our defence after Scot despite that you needed to score.

❌ Knowing how terrible Degea has been and still continuing with him when a better option was on the bench.

❌ Man U cannot continue with this level of mediocrity if we're going to be a genuine title contender next season.

Way Forward

✅ Ole should be relieved of his position with immediate effect. That toxicity is too much. He singlehandedly handed over the cup to Villarreal with his illogical decisions. Look for a better coach who doesn't necessarily needs to be the club legend.

✅ Rashford doesn't deserve starting eleven of this United team. This is football not some kids feeding charity. He is not reliable at all. He's a hungry footballer. Imagine seeing aged Cavani running after ball like he's 19 and our London Messi was just jogging behind.

✅ Degea has had his days in the United and to be honest he has been very wonderful. But he should take a rest now especially whenever penalty situation like yesterday own happens again.

✅ We need at least 3 top signings. A lethal attacker. A defensive midfielder and a CB. We have enough but we need more options in case of injury and fatigue. I don't want to bring up suggestions. We all know good players and need no one to tell us.

✅ Amad needs to build his confidence and for that he needs more playing time. You can't keep good players on the bench to be watching poor players play and expecting them to be better. Tuanzebe was a fine defender at the beginning of this season but horrible now due to excessive benching.

✅ If we employed the above doctrines on the way forward, then I hope we'll get it right next season campaign.

Moomeen Tourshaw

I believe you, glad the air peaceful because una no win, the team that is serious for the win has lifted the cup
Re: Review Of The United's Loss Of UEL Finals by DownChelsea(f): 9:22pm On May 27, 2021
Tourshaw:

Way Forward

Moomeen Tourshaw
really imperfect conclusion

1 Like

Re: Review Of The United's Loss Of UEL Finals by pharmagba: 9:52pm On May 27, 2021
Tourshaw:

Way Forward

Moomeen Tourshaw
Spit one

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Chelsea Penalty / Rohr Rules Ekong And Collins Out Of Second Clash With Cameroon / Super Eagles: Re Examining Gernot Rohr's Technical Competence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.