Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed (27475 Views)

Breakdown Of $3.65 Billion Abacha's Recovered Loot And Their Sources / What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by rhektor(m): 10:58pm On May 27, 2021
Borrowing or stealing? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by Great2017: 11:00pm On May 27, 2021
Hmmmmn! These people are really heartless.
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by badoh(m): 11:01pm On May 27, 2021
The infractions this illiterate president have committed is enough to get him impeached. What is even his usefulness to this country other than insecurities , high inflation, nepotism and the country tending towards disintegration.
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by Brushstrokes20: 11:04pm On May 27, 2021
Buhari and cohorts are common THIEVES!

Pathetic bunch of self serving kleptomaniacs!
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by realstars: 11:04pm On May 27, 2021
Esseite:
This is the worst administration ever to befall Nigeria...
Sai APC, Sai Buhari, Sai Chain,
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by jimcaddy(m): 11:06pm On May 27, 2021
The Nigerian government will continue to borrow till they become bankrupt since they don't want to cut down on government costs. You'd be shocked that a mammoth portion of these billions are used for only recurrent expenditures like payment of salaries. Some government agencies that do absolutely nothing to boost the economy will have plenty workers that have used 35 years and on Gl 18 collecting fat fat salaries for doing absolutely nothing. Coming to our lawmakers who have all sorts of allowances. Those ones too have special assistants and advisers who have their own assistants too. All of them on government payroll. That is why we have rif rafs in Nigerian politics because everyone wants to go in there to "collect their own share of the national cake". We are not a serious country. Only in Nigeria will you hear someone saying that his occupation is being a "Politician". In saner climes, reps have other jobs they are doing. They are only called to serve their country and when their tenure is up, they leave. Iro Nigerian politicians will cook eba for there and refuse to leave even when he is old and offers absolutely nothing to the goverment, but as long as his 'armed robber salaries and allowances' keep rolling in, no problem. Is that now why a legitimate man who just finished school and earns 100k monthly will be turned down by his girlfriend, who will go and be sleeping with these rich politicians up and down. Nigerian politics is too "attractive". Make it less attractive and you will see how many people will leave politics.

1 Like

Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by themanderon: 11:08pm On May 27, 2021
Only when this moribund administration expires will Nigerians appreciate the level of heist going on at the moment.
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by Doxkelly1(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2021
I don't understand. I wish God can take us back to when Abacha was alive. See how foolish people dey wast Abacha savings.
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by HRMK: 11:32pm On May 27, 2021
hmmm....oro nboro bo eegun alare....oole gbe oole gba.....loba tan!no case to answer?abi
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 27, 2021
This is what they call 'Ole gbe, ole gba'.
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 27, 2021
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by snowball11(m): 11:40pm On May 27, 2021
And these are the idiots Nigerians voted into power to pight corruption! undecided

This government reek of corruption and nepotism!
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by ScamHunter: 11:45pm On May 27, 2021
i like the way they're dealing with you people. foolish zombies that voted them. i empathize with the se and ss that rejected this jihadi gournmont
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by ScamHunter: 11:46pm On May 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
This is what they call 'Ole gbe, ole gba'.

It's now Yoruba slang because you zombiees supported them to powerr
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by misterjosh(m): 11:47pm On May 27, 2021
This administration has been woeful to say the least... Let's just hope the damage they've caused won't be too hard to undo.
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by OreMI22: 11:47pm On May 27, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/05/27/we-have-been-borrowing-from-recovered-loot-finance-minister-reveals/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Another sef of lies to cover for another Fulani who has been robbing the country by pocketing the recovered loot as Attorney general.

Nigeria has indeed gone to the dogs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by 1kinggy(m): 11:51pm On May 27, 2021
ERockson:
Relooting looting. This is what they wanted for Ibori loot until Delta State government said no. This government is very "sincere" in managing our resources

A-looter continua.
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by Lexusgs430: 12:07am On May 28, 2021
Not been able to repay loans so far... So Nigeria is defaulting, yet that Donkey leading lions, is applying for more loans in billions........

Who are this creditors, still throwing money at this donkey....
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by stanliwise(m): 12:11am On May 28, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I just wish a proper investigation can be conducted on how this woman operates her office. I know By now all her family member can proudly a landlord in Dubai.
Abegi make we leave investigation put for one side. You push different rats everyday, something no go tell you say “where dem dey pass dey come inside?”?
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by stalexy: 12:14am On May 28, 2021
Agbebakun22:
After borrowing from recover loot it will be relooted back abi
Plz oo, make nna ready oo, govt wan borrow money from Private bank account owners. The expected eventual worst scenario. We don enter one chance
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by stalexy: 12:16am On May 28, 2021
juman:
Loot is re-looted.
Oyah now. Loot looter lootest
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by abodegba: 12:19am On May 28, 2021
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by WATCHMANX: 12:42am On May 28, 2021
Barawo! Ole!
This are some of the children of lawlessness!
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by stalexy: 1:02am On May 28, 2021
GoldHorse:
Haba!!! Which kain borrow borrow government is this?

Soon this people will be borrowing money from the ransom paid to kidnappers

Chai!!!
Borrow from them is an understatement. Or the money belongs to them. Just using those kidnappers to cash out
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by AOTEMN: 1:18am On May 28, 2021
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by amuwo1980: 1:44am On May 28, 2021
Buhari and APC plans to destroy Nigeria
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by Fanuchi007: 1:59am On May 28, 2021
Keep borrowing till the economy goes into regression. I'll just turn my state to a country and return to my village to make it federal capital
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by Kaluto: 2:17am On May 28, 2021
Please my fellow nairalanders. I was scammed by a bankly pos agent. All his bank details and transaction is with me(photos and screenshot). How can I track him down. The thing that pains me the most is that am not the direct owner of the pos machine been requested for. Am helping my friend to get the blankly pos. Please I need help.
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by Kaluto: 2:31am On May 28, 2021
Hello guys. I was scammed by bankly pos agent. I have the chats, transaction, phone number and screenshot in my phone. How can I report him and apprehend him? Please help me.
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by clarocuzioo(m): 2:43am On May 28, 2021
flokii:

They removed aunty Kemi so that their puppet can get he job and do all their financial biddings.. na the handwork of Igbos and some mu.mu Yorubas we dey reap so.

I know u Will call Igboman.

Is Igboman the one that sent her to.go and forge her NYSC certificate or is Igboman the one that made her resign?

Yeye dey smell.
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by godofuck231: 3:03am On May 28, 2021
So you are telling your children that the person responsible for the theft of their tuition fees is their biological father , which shame pass this one
Re: We Have Been Borrowing From Recovered Loot - Zainab Ahmed by azikiweironsi(m): 3:08am On May 28, 2021
ICTWeb:
Buhari kins have stole the nation dry and deceiving him you can conquer the whole nigeria with cattle colony.

Nigerians have learnt bitter lessons from Fulani.
Bitter lesson ? Where ? When already clamoring for another Fulani who use Dubai as his permanent residence.
Ok we are watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Not Ready To Attack Jonathan Yet, But He Misruled Us - Kenneth Gbagi / AMCON Takes Possession Of Asset Of Nigerian Senator, Stella Oduah / Self-promoted Customs Officer Undergoing Medical Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.