Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why (8998 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / I Will Visit Ashawo 2mrw For The 1st Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by gentlestdude(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2021
What if you took your condom out with you?
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by Realman2025: 9:36am On May 28, 2021
Follow @fowosere_funds on Instagram for your crypto n gift card trading and if you want learn gift card trading, btc , hacking , buying of paid site and lot more contact me too on 08032351981
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by Abulodede: 10:43am On May 28, 2021
Orlu olosho joint biko help a bro
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by Kondomatic(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2021
Nah to arrange with the ashawo to visit you instead
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by LikeAking: 1:46pm On May 28, 2021
Spiritual problems na childs.
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by 10mobile: 6:45am On May 29, 2021
I couldn't publish anything here yesterday because no inspiration came. But, it was also good to let those who are not serious go, so that I can continue with only those who are seriously in need of deliverance.

Now, I need to be sure that there are people showing genuine interest in this BEFORE I CAN CONTINUE. So, please, if you are still interested, kindly indicate by liking this comment. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by LastProphet: 2:29am On Jun 11, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Absolute rubbish!

Typical dumb gullible "Culturally Rich" black African.

Black man would not patiently study, research, observe, experiment, itemise, analyse, compare or rationalise. Black man will not engage in endless trial and error, till he notices a pattern. He wouldn't do all those things that can lead to breakthroughs that can improve his life or that of his kin. He wouldn't because it is boring and not meant for sharp guys like him. Not meant for a Prince like him. A proud African man with rich culture.

Instead he will busy himself with superstitious rubbish. Magic. Supernatural. Miracles. Unknown forces. Charms. Fear of the unknown. Etc

Black man. Full of fear of anything he doesn't understand.

If black people have a river where anyone who goes inside disappears, never to be seen again. Everyone will avoid that river. They will say its one god or juju eating people there. They may even start worshipping it, and one sharp man might even say he is the priest of that river and start obtaining the rest of the community and sleep with all their wives and daughters.

If white people have a river where anyone who goes inside disappears, never to be seen again. They won't rest until they know what is causing it, no matter how many people die. Eventually they solve the mystery. Just like they eventually solve all their problems or learn how to manage it or reduce its impact.

When will we black people learn how to get sense?

You finished the talk, nothing can be added. Black man defined with 101% accuracy. Anyway what do you expect of a mumu race?
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 11, 2021
I did in the past, today I get money
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by Testate(m): 4:42am On Jun 11, 2021
SportsHD:
grin grin I suppose broke be that na.
God's grace no send any olosho.
grin grin grin
Re: Once You Visit Ashawo House, You'll Be Poor For Ever: See Why by lovediehatelive(m): 11:35pm On May 11, 2023
How much is amstel angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Black Women Setting Their Standards Too High? / Personality Traits & Behavioral Patterns That Should Stay In 2017- Joro Olumofin / Sex Is Sweet, Woooooow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.