Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Deleted content - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deleted content (2754 Views)

My HOD Was Sacked For Defending The Rights Of Members Of His Department / "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard / Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted content by OCEANS7(m): 1:39am On May 28, 2021
Deleted.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted content by phemmyfour: 6:10am On May 28, 2021
Report him to the appropriate authority
Re: Deleted content by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:55am On May 28, 2021
Entire Education itself in Nigeria is a scam

1 Like

Re: Deleted content by gentlestdude(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2021
So how many girls has he slept with in your department?
Re: Deleted content by McStoic(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2021
OCEANS7:
Dr. Michael Chukwukadibia Anumaka, who presently sits as the Acting HoD Electrical Engineering department was on Wednesday the 26th of May, 2021 indicted by the Imo State University senate board on a number of offences.

1.) Falsification of students results
2.) Victimization of both students and members of staff.

However, he is yet to be held accountable on a number of criminal activities past and present:

** The use of questionable/fake qualifications to gain his present position in the school

** The extortion of upwards of #30,000 as project supervision levy on final year students.

** Falsification of students results, financial extortion, victimization and harassment of students under his supervision.

His general misconduct and impunity is well documented in the minutes of the school's senate meeting held on the 26th of May 2021, and though a disciplinary committee is yet to allocate punishment for his many crimes, this serves as a commendable effort by the university's governing body - aimed at sanitizing our educational system and safeguarding our youths.

I would further urge that he immediately steps down from the position of Acting HoD (Electrical Engineering) and answer to the charges levied against him.

To anyone facing victimization of any form within the Nigerian educational system, NOW - is the time to SPEAK UP!

Signed:
C. Chikwareze Esq. JP.

Imo Stress University. Those lecturers and other staff are something else. Always stressing students and glorifying corruption. If you graduate from IMSU with your morals and values intact, you are simply a superhuman. Cos the whole system there frustrates the average student and sets you for a very bad influence from the environment..

1 Like

Re: Deleted content by OCEANS7(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2021
McStoic:

Imo Stress University. Those lecturers and other staff are something else. Always stressing students and glorifying corruption. If you graduate from IMSU with your morals and values intact, you are simply a superhuman. Cos the whole system there frustrates the average student and sets you for a very bad influence from the environment..

The system and times have changed. With access to the world at your fingertips, you can hold these individuals accountable for their evil and mischievous deeds. It only requires courage and conviction.

1 Like

Re: Deleted content by debetmx(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2021
see his face like bubu own.
Re: Deleted content by javaguru: 8:05pm On May 28, 2021
see him head, but he's not the only one, this is not new na, more like a norm, 80% of our lecturers are into extortion and sorting for grades.
Re: Deleted content by McStoic(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2021
OCEANS7:

The system and times have changed. With access to the world at your fingertips, you can hold these individuals accountable for their evil and mischievous deeds. It only requires courage and conviction.

I have left there many many years ago. I was Just commenting based on the past.
Re: Deleted content by vannie21: 3:40pm On May 30, 2021
McStoic:

I have left there many many years ago. I was Just commenting based on the past.
The Hod Electrical Engineering department IMSU is a disaster yet the management still don't want to remove him..I weep for Imsu Electrical Engineering graduates.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi University Final Year Student Buys Cow To Celebrate His Graduation (Photos) / ETS Is Resuming GRE® Testing In Nigeria / Handsome Graduate Of Ambrose Ali University Dies After Vomiting Blood (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.