Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes (84073 Views)

Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid) / Movie Scenes That Nearly Killed Jackie Chan / Famous Movie Scenes With and Without CGI Effects(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes by iamL(f): 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
ekene101:
no bro,I even make mistakes for some,I really watched movies when I was young,courtesy of neighbors windows, sometimes dey go say make u go baff just to allow u watch film for inside their house and na ground u go even sit-down. How e come and be now,13 years old can now afford DVD and small tv.

U try. Sometimes self na vaseline we go use rubb leg so that neighbor go allow us in.
Re: You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes by Oyindaberry(f): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Explorers:
AirForce one grin
Re: You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes by Oyindaberry(f): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Explorers:
Anaconda
Re: You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes by Oyindaberry(f): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
Explorers:
The Mummy grin wink
Re: You're A Legend And Not Getting Any Younger If You Know These Movie Scenes by Graysons: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
uuzba:

i can't see any new movies that are any more interesting. New generation have nothing to offer. Every movie is mobile phone.
I first watched Jake and Fat man, and investigation team of the 90's. It was suspense filled.
Then I think there was a new one around 2000. Jake was there, no more fat man. But they now had computers and mobile phone. Everything fast-fast, no more story. Patapata, no need for the office sef.
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Photo Of Thin Tall Tony And Family / Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online / Fans Dig Up Video Of Tacha Advertising With Her Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.