Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

#BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (51453 Views)

15 Persons Killed In Ugboju, Agatu, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 10:10am On May 28, 2021
Take responsibility, everyone.

Nigeria is not safe anymore.

... not as though there was a time it was safe.
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Decent09(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2021
Theboss100:
karma never forgives. You and your fellow fulanis have taken a loan payable with your own blood. Period.

You surely have to dead brain
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:11am On May 28, 2021
Welcome to zoo country angry
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 28, 2021
There are obviously people that are being paid to cause mayhem in Benue state. Oshiomole asserted this during the last election.
Ortom has been fomenting insecurity in his state to divert attention away from his stealing and ineptitude.
Below is a link where some people were caught in Benue earlier this month. The press killed the story (probably because it doesn't suit their narrative) as every blog/forum/news website now what traffic by all means and bad news drive traffic.
http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/12/police-arrest-2-suspects-who-buried-wives-others-mass-grave-benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2021
Despite all the insecurities, Nigeria is progressing according to one Mad man

Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2021
mrvitalis:

Sooner or later u all would understand the igbos

Honestly, I have always understood them and their agitations... I had hoped that Buhari and the senators would have done better at bridging the yawning gaps. Such a shame!!!

At this point, it is all or none!!!... Include all Nigerians, or divide the nation!!!
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Juliearth(f): 10:15am On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:
If you can't still see the jihad going on then your case is lost.

Benue, southern Kaduna, Jos and majorly Christian zones are the ones experiencing such genocide

The core Islamic north only face bandits, terrorists which are funded by themselves to keep milking FG

You are wise. UncleKoboko and his blood-sucking ilk must surely face judgement.
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by SmartPolician: 10:21am On May 28, 2021
demefa:
This attack was not from Fulanis, it's from some Benue militant group. It was an attack on my village many of uncles were killed

Please tell us more.
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by FreeIgbos: 10:21am On May 28, 2021
God have mercy!!!
These are human beings, I mean men, women and children slaughtered like goats?!!

Jesus, in times like this, I can't thank God enough for giving us someone like Nnamdi Kanu. If not for ESN, we Igbos would still be at the mercy of these barbarian hordes perpetrating jihard against Christians. I trust my Igbo brothers to stand and fight even when overwhelmed than to give up and be slaughtered.

Don't these Benue people have elite?
Don't these Benue people have diaspora population?
Are they all fools who can't think?
Are they waiting for their people to be completely exterminated before they wake up and act?

Can't they look for a way to liase with Nnamdi Kanu and his ESN to help arm and provide logistics support to protect their people??

Are they still afraid of those killing them whose supporters are in high places in the government?

I don't want to cry more than the bereaved but these people need to wake up now and save themselves!!

1 Like

Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Theboss100(m): 10:22am On May 28, 2021
Decent09:

You surely have to dead brain
You're very stupid. They posted pictures of people killed by jihadists fulani terrorists with the backing of army. Instead of you to condemn it, you brought the picture of people killed on a Christmas Eve by a dreaded cultist don Wani. He was eventually killed. How many of your terrorists brothers have been executed for mass killings. None, cus they are working together to take over Venue.
God pass una. Keep supporting evil.
Karma never forgives.

1 Like

Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by HONOR1: 10:22am On May 28, 2021
Decent09:

Who's the chief security officer of that state sef, this atom na real Clown, wey sabi blame others for his clueless leadership skills

If you are the Governor of thar state. You will be worst.
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2021
For God's sake you people should stand up and fight back with whatever you can instead of just dying cowardly!!!

This people are ready to kill you either way so why not die fighting than begging?

Are there no strong and bold men in the whole of Benue state?!
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:23am On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:
If you can't still see the jihad going on then your case is lost.

Benue, southern Kaduna, Jos and majorly Christian zones are the ones experiencing such genocide

The core Islamic north only face bandits, terrorists which are funded by themselves to keep milking FG

That's it... There is political game
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:27am On May 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Shut up Oga herdsman, and stop deceiving yourself!! Everybody knows that ESN ARE IN THE BUSHES..
AND THEY SINGLE HANDEDLY DROVE AWAY YOUR MIYETTI Allah BROTHERS FAR FROM EBONYI STATE.. you can call UMAHI TO CONFIRM.

only ESN can successfully check the menace of this marauding killers

Lie and die

1 Like

Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Jones4190(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2021
The least a State Governor collects as security vote in Nigeria at the moment, is N500 million per month. As poor as Ekiti is under Fayemi, it is getting N750 million monthly. That tells you that, some other states can be collecting more than N1b per month.” Benue state last year received 37.8b as security vote.
The question we should be asking is what is ortom doing with the security vote he received from the federal government every month? Or is the federal government not paying the money?
Now that ortom says we should defend ourselves can he share the money he received from federal government as security vote to the citizens to buy arms?
The truth of the matter is Benue state governor is benefiting from the killing.
Ortom should tell us what he is doing with security vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by sharpsecret: 10:38am On May 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://twitter.com/one_dosh/status/1398152387118907397?s=19

Warning:This is not Photoshop it is as real as the air you breathe and it took place last night in Naka region of Benue state

thank God for unknown gunmen atleast u cannot come to the east now and massacre people this way and not expect retaliation
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Joromi1: 10:38am On May 28, 2021
Someone once accused me of being Islamophobic, but pray tell what else triggers Fulani people to hate and violence if not Islam? They believe that killing their enemies with reckless abandon is the best way to win their god's favour. Same ideology Muhammed preached. Same reason Pantami adores Osama Bin Laden. This people are not supposed to exist.

1 Like

Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Bahun(m): 10:41am On May 28, 2021
Ask your governor Cox I think he has seen such coming to pass that is why he share wheelbarrow as empowerment to you guys
But I taught he says protect urself?
nairalandankrah:

Warning:This is not Photoshop it is as real as the air you breathe and it took place last night in Naka region of Benue state

Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by GorillaApp(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
This Kura people ain't different from Rams I do say this all the time,u people can't fold ur hands and watch fulanis herdsmen kill u in hundreds everytime haba waiting happen una dey under spell?
This is mind boggling. Even the govnor is under a spell! All he does is wail and make pronouncement.
God know say if na me dey there I won't even be talking. I will on the low constitute a crack squad armed with better assault rifles and trucks in all LGA. If it will take me to even invite ESN on the low, I will do it.
I can't fold my hands and watch my people die in their hundreds.
Only one soul lost will awaken the beast in me sef
This what I will do @mrvitalis

3 Likes

Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by NakwansaPolice: 10:44am On May 28, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
You don't have sense I swear is Buhari that killed people in Benue or Fulanis people.
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by sharpsecret: 10:46am On May 28, 2021
nairalandankrah:

ortom the sooner u lias with nnamdi kanu the better for you....the police cannot help you guys neither can the army....they will only add salt to injury... Benue is time to defend urself or face extinction.....
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by H1man: 10:46am On May 28, 2021
Orton should wake up abeg, he should rise up to what the occasion demands, he can't fold his hands and allow this genocide to continue, enough of crying and lamenting, he should form something similar to OPC or Ebubeagu, who will he govern when all his people are massacred
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by NakwansaPolice: 10:49am On May 28, 2021
GoodBuhari11:
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Rule 1 and 19
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by tito44: 10:52am On May 28, 2021
melodyisaac:
Vulture what do you have to say ?

is it ? grin
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:52am On May 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
You lied, in as much as we always condemn the activities of Animal HERDERS, do not bring fake news here because of whatever hidden agenda you have. These particular pictures exposed you, THIS IS NOT OF RECENT.

The third picture is even from Rivers New year Eve massacre that happens years back
MODIFIED

All you nuisance attacking me, he just updated his post
you are very correct about the third picture. But what about the rest.
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2021
What are our security operatives doing about these attacks? Is there even any investigation going on? Or has this become normal??
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by Antarctica(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
This is crazy. What action is Ortom really taking about all this killings? Why is this man just so fvcking clueless

Very unfortunate, the Federal government should take immediate steps to see that those who are responsible for these atrocities are brought to book. So as to dispel the notion that they are shielding the perpetrators
Re: #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) by RZArecta(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2021
Aufbauh:
No be only ESN na ESPN.
How many criminal fulani herdsmen has your ESN neutralize in the past other than attacking police formations in the guise of UGM?
terrorist sympathyser spotted cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Battle Ready Soldiers Cause Apprehension In Rivers Ahead Of Elections. Photos / 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber / MKO Abiola's "Epetedo Declaration" And The Aftermath (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.