Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets (11927 Views)

PDP Disqualifies Two Presidential Aspirants, ₦40 Million Form Fee Forfeited Each / Young Nigerians Obtain ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Gov Bala Mohammed / Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by wolfenstein(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2021
uuzba:

Did you select your parents and your colour before you were born?
If u ask me, na who I go ask wink wink wink
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by OBUA12345: 9:45am On May 28, 2021
when I hear some kind things I wonder if this pupil at this govtment are educated as only, there reason are too shallow, just looking 4 means to loot. idiots
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by Cvesta(m): 9:47am On May 28, 2021
Make una continue to waste our money
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by DTeekay(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2021
If you hear the amount, you will express shock like Buhari
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by HRMK: 10:00am On May 28, 2021
congrats to the apc members that won the contract!dont u think all the senior citizens need it too?
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by moriss33(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2021
Where are all the NL Zombies....aw una wan take defend this one ?
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by Amorprincesa24: 10:14am On May 28, 2021
Another means to loot. Criminals
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by Bluekapon(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2021
Ajayi don tire!
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by chloride6: 10:24am On May 28, 2021
Nothing we no go hear from Nigeria
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by Sammyblaq(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2021
ZooleZoo

Missed priority...
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by 9japride(m): 10:28am On May 28, 2021
Offpoint1:
Lol... Who are these guys advisers? Who give them ideas? gringrin

Weed is not legalize yet Nigerian leaders are behaving like this, imagine if it's finally legalize.
[color=#006600][/color]

Their advisers are made up of the those resident zom.bies here who morally bankrupt and lack sanity.
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by DedeNkem: 10:37am On May 28, 2021
Clueless government filled with incompetent idiots!

Instead of creating zebra crossings and solar-powered traffic lights with CCTVs all over Nigeria to catch offenders, something that will benefit millions of Nigerians including children, the incompetent mo*ron in Aso Rock thought buying reflective jackets for some children is the permanent solution!

1 Like

Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by niyidenrele: 10:38am On May 28, 2021
Another multibillion naira contract
To make another party loyalist a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by sapientia(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2021
Another looting looming
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by Pennywise(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2021
Another scam in the works grin grin
Exhibit? Pediatric reflective jacket
Hey. Bihari
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by naijaman2225(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2021
ANOTHER WAY TO REDIRECT MONEY TO THEMSELVES AND PREPARE FOR 2022.
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by VicM6: 10:54am On May 28, 2021
when brake fail, who reflective jacket help?.
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by Businessman1986(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2021
Thoughtless and dumb contractors. Even if you wan do contract, you suppose dey use una brain. Imbeciles
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by xcuggsm(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2021
RisenJoe:
Does it mean that they will be going too school in the night cos I know that's the only time that reflective jackets are most useful?

Wetin these guys dey smoke b4 dey make laws

CLUELESS
Definition,' Having no knowledge, understanding, or ability.

Example: APC Federal government is clueless about how to deal with the world’.
https://www.lexico.com/definition/clueless
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by 1manuel(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Hehehe
The brain of black people though

Oya clap for ya sef

Mumu
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by aniblue(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2021
Misplaced priority,
Ways to loot the treasury.

What about insurgency, epileptic power supply, stabilization of petroleum products?

Very low IQ
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2021
1manuel:

Oya clap for ya sef

Mumu

It's time to stop allowing foolish people make decisions, they make the rest of us look bad
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by 1manuel(m): 12:04pm On May 28, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

It's time to stop allowing foolish people make decisions, they make the rest of us look bad

I know

But your comment was bad
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by Frenzy01(m): 12:46pm On May 28, 2021
Omoh if dem legalize weed finish... Our leaders will go crazy oo. Abi wetin be this again..

Abeg I sell Body and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by shiwex: 3:05pm On May 28, 2021
aCCIDENT PREVENTION - Build good roads, that will solve the issue
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by TruthinAction: 4:48pm On May 28, 2021
This FG is always looking for ways to initiate programs that will make them loot monies. They should continue. They will never address critical issues as security, jobs and electricity.
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by Tats(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2021
Another looter has identified a mega millions contract.
What informed this? What is the statistics of school children hit by car that has caused this?
Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by benzzyno(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2021
God in my next life please do not bring me near a place like dis... Reflective jackets? Kai this is truly laughable.. God go punish all these pipo.

1 Like

Re: Accident Prevention: FG To Equip 40 Million Children With Reflective Jackets by georgeufi: 5:26am On May 29, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APGA, APC, PDP Are Crisis Infested. Maduka, Only Viable Option For Ndi Anambra / Ogun Halts Migration Of Fulani Herdsmen Into The State / How do you physically identify ones tribe physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.