Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! (86166 Views)

Ghana’s Version Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online / Bobrisky’s Unfiltered Photos At Liz Anjorin’s Chieftaincy Got People Talking / Nabila Fash Dares Women To Join Her In Unfiltered, No Makeup Selfies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by FishLaps: 8:09am On May 28, 2021
As shared by Gistlover Blog .... Check It Below.

Looking at my Haters like,E pain them ����I come in peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by RisenJoe(m): 8:25am On May 28, 2021
That guy worwor no be small, na camera filter combined with make-up dey help am

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Kriss216: 8:31am On May 28, 2021
RisenJoe:
That guy worwor no be small, na filter dey help am
He's a girl, stop using guy on her.

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by RisenJoe(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2021
Kriss216:

He cannot be a girl abi u no go school?? How can you be contradicting yourself like this

463 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Koryc: 8:35am On May 28, 2021
Crazy dude, see bumbs for jaw. Make up sef can paint a whole bungalow.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Kriss216: 8:38am On May 28, 2021
RisenJoe:

He cannot be a girl abi u no go school?? How can you be contradicting yourself like this
He's a girl.

QED.

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Kandeed: 9:37am On May 28, 2021
RisenJoe:

I don't know if you're correct but when you look at his picture, she gives this typa awful look

what i know is anytime you address a formal letter saying Dear Sir/ma bobrisky will claim both joyfully

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Twelfthman: 9:40am On May 28, 2021
This man!

1 Like

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by risos(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2021

He's a girl

Trouble no dey finish, which kain tak b dis

7 Likes

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Khd95(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2021
the type of cream these people use to bleach up damage their skins, i saw a friend recently, his pictures are always lit and fire when he posts them but when i saw him, i nearly puke, come and see spots and boil the size of groundnut on his face, very rough cheeks, i was left wondering how he has been able to hide those spots on his pictures

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by atilla(m): 1:52pm On May 28, 2021
Looks like she didnt shave and the bia bia is growing under the make up

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by AtikuNetwork: 2:28pm On May 28, 2021
shocked

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by benweezy: 2:28pm On May 28, 2021
This sir/madam

3 Likes

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2021
Bob risky will make a better president than Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by YosemiteDan: 2:29pm On May 28, 2021
Na wa oooh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Zico5(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2021
I wonder who will bury this lunatic at the end. How people could stand and relate with him remain illusion to me. They guy will surely die a miserable death.

4 Likes

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by rawpadgin(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2021
To be a man is not easy...... Why u think say this dude discharge grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Enudapan: 2:30pm On May 28, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

To be a man especially in Nigeria is not easy
That's why Bob risky decamped

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:30pm On May 28, 2021
Not applicable to bobrisky alone. If not for make up several ladies would have been divorced on the wedding alter with the husband coming to reality and battling with the thought of, is this wrinkle face, ugly face, pimple face, eczema face, epidermic face i will continue to see all the rest of my life from this wedding day onward. But, when wedding done pass and children done enter, man has got no choice than to endure, manage, cherish and ignore the beauty downside when it's been noticed and confirmed that the woman is a peaceful and blessed type.

So, makeup is also a blessing in disguise!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Kingv(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2021
Viewers Discretion: Graphic content angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Solidkay(m): 2:30pm On May 28, 2021
RisenJoe:

Conflict of interest lol.

4 Likes

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Raychee(f): 2:30pm On May 28, 2021
Was anyone really deceived by all the filter tho? If there is, the person must be real gullible. This picture flatters him a bit sef. The real face without makeup is worse. I do not think there is a picture of himself bare face on his page. And if there is, it most certainly would be filtered too. Bobrisky is just a business man servicing rich men wives and collecting from gay men through the back grin. Using the attention we're giving him to his benefit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Fedrick100: 2:30pm On May 28, 2021
Ugly bastard

2 Likes

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by 4X4: 2:31pm On May 28, 2021
YOU SURE SAY THIS GUY PREEK STILL DEY

3 Likes

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by IgweOfNnewi: 2:31pm On May 28, 2021
Well good for him, he is making a living

1 Like

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by candidbabe(f): 2:31pm On May 28, 2021
With all the makeups and bleaching creams, this is how you look Bob.

So so disgusting

1 Like

Re: Unfiltered Picture Of Bobrisky Surfaces Online - Shocking !!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 28, 2021
Kriss216:

If he is a girl then your sister is a boy.

QED.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) / Charly Boy - I'm Gay & Head Of The Illuminati In Nigeria / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.