Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Need A Writer Now - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need A Writer Now (904 Views)

Have you been scammed as a writer? Share your story! / 5 Things You Need To Know Before Dating A Writer / Rational Pen: Highly Skilled Writer Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Writer Now by aluyapreston: 8:21am On May 28, 2021
You have to be a good content writer because the job won't be paid for unless approved by client

09046595319 Whatsapp
Re: I Need A Writer Now by generalpelu(m): 1:19am On May 29, 2021
aluyapreston:
You have to be a good content writer because the job won't be paid for unless approved by client

09046595319 Whatsapp

You can reach me on 08067541098. I do hope you pay accordingly.
Re: I Need A Writer Now by Expresswriter: 9:36pm On May 29, 2021
generalpelu:

You can reach me on 08067541098. I do hope you pay accordingly.

When they've indirectly told you they won't pay you.

Who decides whether or not your work is good?

Is it not them?

Be there.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Writer Now by generalpelu(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2021
Expresswriter:

Is it not them?

Be there.

I only wanted to hear how much he or she pays
Re: I Need A Writer Now by aluyapreston: 1:43pm On May 31, 2021
Expresswriter:

Is it not them?

Be there.

How can you say this friend. I pay based on approved jobs by clients and I share the comments of a dissatisfied client to a writer if he does a sorry job.

If the writer corrects the job and it still comes out flat. I write it myself, pay him and cut all connections.

If the writer at first does not correct the work. I write it myself, do not pay him and cut all connections.

If the writer writes well. We have a good relationship and I can forgive lapses in the future

Though I am not hiring anymore. I already have five. Two experts, three that could still improve

(1) (Reply)

Travelogue: Among The Pyramids And Pharaohs Of Egypt By Wale Okediran / Classic Nigja Reading Books / Check Out This Poem And Tell Me The Title And Themes .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.