Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pls Come In,your Input Is Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Come In,your Input Is Needed. (289 Views)

Please Guys I Seriously Need Your Input On This / We Have Beautiful Daughters. Pls Come & Marry Them - Mom Begs Men (Video) / If U're Working Or Have Worked In A Strip Club In Nigeria, Pls Come In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Come In,your Input Is Needed. by NiklauseFred(m): 8:39am On May 28, 2021
I know this may not be the right section for this but pls pardon me,I need more audience.

Good morning everyone.
Pls I need ur help
I have been saving money a a
sewing machine (manual) for almost two years now and I have about 45k(last two years when I went to enquire about the cost of each of the product I was told way less than the price I was told now (the highest I got was 45k(butterfly) while the rest was below 45k.

Now the problem is that the price of each of the machines has been overly inflated...
These are the prices for each:
Butterfly -64-65-66-75k
Beautiful -60-62k
Bright -59-60
Two Lion-54-55k

Pls if you have used any of these machines please recommend and tell me ur experience with them.
N:B I need the one that can be able to sew materials like jeans �and if I'm to go for the butterfly,I will have to save for like an extra four months.

Pls ur response is highly needed and will be of importance to me.

If you have anyone that wants to sell a used and neat(noiseless) one around Ph maybe a good idea.

Seun
Lalasticala

Re: Pls Come In,your Input Is Needed. by doggedfighter(f): 8:52am On May 28, 2021
Please buy butterfly.

Butterfly or nothing.

Someone bought Two Lions it was a disaster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Come In,your Input Is Needed. by NiklauseFred(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2021
doggedfighter:
Please buy butterfly.

Butterfly or nothing.

Someone bought Two Lions it was a disaster

Omg! Wetin really do the machine? shocked
Re: Pls Come In,your Input Is Needed. by HolyMonks: 9:06am On May 28, 2021
Op.
You tried but this machines you listed cannot sow jeans.

The butterfly is the best among all you listed.
It is durable, strong and can serve you well.

If you can afford it I will advice you get an electric sowing machine as most of them can be used to sow jeans.

But if you can't afford it go for the butterfly you will love it.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Pls Come In,your Input Is Needed. by NiklauseFred(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2021
HolyMonks:
Op.
You tried but this machines you listed cannot sow jeans.

The butterfly is the best among all you listed.
It is durable, strong and can serve you well.

If you can afford it I will advice you get an electric sowing machine as most of them can be used to sow jeans.

But if you can't afford it go for the butterfly you will love it.
Peace.

I appreciate boss
Re: Pls Come In,your Input Is Needed. by Godada(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2021
NiklauseFred:
I know this may not be the right section for this but pls pardon me,I need more audience.

Good morning everyone.
Pls I need ur help
I have been saving money a a
sewing machine (manual) for almost two years now and I have about 45k(last two years when I went to enquire about the cost of each of the product I was told way less than the price I was told now (the highest I got was 45k(butterfly) while the rest was below 45k.

Now the problem is that the price of each of the machines has been overly inflated...
These are the prices for each:
Butterfly -64-65-66-75k
Beautiful -60-62k
Bright -59-60
Two Lion-54-55k

Pls if you have used any of these machines please recommend and tell me ur experience with them.
N:B I need the one that can be able to sew materials like jeans �and if I'm to go for the butterfly,I will have to save for like an extra four months.

Pls ur response is highly needed and will be of importance to me.

If you have anyone that wants to sell a used and neat(noiseless) one around Ph maybe a good idea.

Seun
Lalasticala

Contact
https://mobile.facebook.com/P.CEzeaniGlobalImpex/

They are a household name in sewing and industrial machines with over 50years of experience.

Thank me later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is For People Looking For Freedom!! / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Are you in love or in pain? Sometimes the two dey resemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.