Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria (24222 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter / Bishop Wale Oke: How I Rejected $25 Million Loan Offer By Obeying God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by richmond500: 6:10pm On May 28, 2021
Elliot2:
There must be sharia in Yorubaland whether you like it or not. Intolerant bigot.
are u done spitting ur nonsense?
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by Captainjack100: 6:22pm On May 28, 2021
richmond500:
are u done spitting ur nonsense?
No mind the idiot. Bunch of low iq fools. If he truly wants sharia. He should put all his family members inside a big bus and they should relocate to their sharia country

1 Like

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2021
barojana:
This was why I was just looking away as the Israelis were bombing the sense into them.

Only three nations deals with Islam appropriately.

1) China (Xinjiang)
2) Myanmar (Rohingya)
3) Isreal (All Arabs)

The people living in Asia already know how deadly Islam is when allowed to flourish. I thank God Africans are getting sense.

Build your school, they say no it is the one Christians built they want to wear hijab in.
Live under secular laws in a nation with multicultarism, they say no, they must live under the political system of institutionalized terrorism created by men no better than Boko Haram's Shekau.

Build your school, they say no it is the one Christians built they want to wear hijab in.
This is the one I find the most obnoxious.
You have the budget. You have the political power. Why dont you go and build your own school and wear your hijab in it?
What concerns Baptist Mission Secondary School with Ansarudeen Nursery & Primary School?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2021
Elliot2:
There must be sharia in Yorubaland whether you like it or not. Intolerant bigot.

Islamist.

Go and tell your fellow Islamists and Jihadists.
Our eyes are now open.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by Emmanfemcy(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2021
mofedamijo:
Only an illiterate without common sense will believe Yoruba muslims are fanatics.

I went to a Catholic school in Lagos, and some of my classmates back then were Muslims, I am talking of those rich Awori Muslims. Guess what? We attended Mass service together, twice every week.

During Sallah, we go to their houses to eat Sallah meat. We were one United Family. Never at any point in time did religious tension arise throughout my six years in high school.

Its only in the South West that you will have Alhaji as a Father, Deaconess as a mother, and Alhaji will drop his family in church on Sundays.

Only in South West Nigeria, have I seen Muslim families asking a pastor to come pray for them.

South Western muslims will even tell Christians going to church on Sunday, "pray for me too ooo"

South Western muslims are enlightened and educated. They don't give room for religious idiocy and fanatism.

South West muslims will come to your house and finish your Christmas food.
Dem no send you.

South West Christians will even attend the naming ceremony of a Muslim child, they will even play with Alfa, and eat enough food.

South West Christians will even buy Sallah ram for some mosques.

Do you know that South Westerners will have a Muslim landlord, Christian tenants, and they will live together for 10 years without ever having religious conflicts

If they are trying to break South West with religion, they have failed already. No SW muslim will ever take to terrorism and fanatism. This Sharia is dead and buried. Not going to work in the SW.

Like every group of people on planet earth, there is always these 0.00000000001% of traitors, backstabbers and idiots. Therefore, SW Nigeria is not an exception. There is that 0.000000001% SW Muslims who are backstabbers, just because of what they will eat or benefit. However, they are inconsequential to the task of having Sharia law in the SW.

NO SHARIA LAW IN SW NIGERIA.

You are right. God will not allowed them to have their way in SW

1 Like

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2021
barojana:
TELL THEM I AM IN THE SOUTH WESTERN PART OF NIGERIA, THERE IS NO WAY FOR SHARIA HERE!
- Bishop Wale Oke

*It's like we have an absentee President. He has served Nigeria all through his childhood but the man is suffering from extreme fatigue. He is out of touch with reality.

GOD Bless Nigeria

"For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her vindication shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch." - Isaiah 62:1

https://www.facebook.com/444807728996437/posts/2434832326660624/

God bless you, Bishop Wale Oke.
I pray that the biggest Pentecostal Church in Nigeria, will finally find a way to stand with you and with the persecuted Christians. This is the Esther moment; when the feudalists finish with everyone, let not the VP think he would escape Haman's whip & knife.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by Elliot2(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2021
madridsta007:

Islamist.

Go and tell your fellow Islamists and Jihadists.
Our eyes are now open.
You are inconsequential in the scheme of things.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 6:46pm On May 28, 2021
GOTVee:

sadEven though I'm a born again Christian, there is nothing wrong with Sharia law in the entire South as long as it's not forced on we Christians. Remember there are Muslims in the south who needs Sharia law just like we Christians have the mosaic law. We Christians should be tolerant for peace to reign
I can see through your lies. You mean those alcohol they destroy in Kano and jigawa belongs to muslims?
You mean the roads they block belong to muslims alone?
One attribute of islamist is dull upper level(brain) and you posses it.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by WinterMinter(m): 6:46pm On May 28, 2021
This is so perfect
JooEeL:
When black man realises a gap in his ability to reason, he fills it up with religion.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by 4four(m): 6:50pm On May 28, 2021
mofedamijo:
Only an illiterate without common sense will believe Yoruba muslims are fanatics.

I went to a Catholic school in Lagos, and some of my classmates back then were Muslims, I am talking of those rich Awori Muslims. Guess what? We attended Mass service together, twice every week.

During Sallah, we go to their houses to eat Sallah meat. We were one United Family. Never at any point in time did religious tension arise throughout my six years in high school.

Its only in the South West that you will have Alhaji as a Father, Deaconess as a mother, and Alhaji will drop his family in church on Sundays.

Only in South West Nigeria, have I seen Muslim families asking a pastor to come pray for them.

South Western muslims will even tell Christians going to church on Sunday, "pray for me too ooo"

South Western muslims are enlightened and educated. They don't give room for religious idiocy and fanatism.

Dem no send you.

South West Christians will even attend the naming ceremony of a Muslim child, they will even play with Alfa, and eat enough food.

Do you know that South Westerners will have a Muslim landlord, Christian tenants, and they will live together for 10 years without ever having religious conflicts

If they are trying to break South West with religion, they have failed already. No SW muslim will ever take to terrorism and fanatism. This Sharia is dead and buried. Not going to work in the SW.

Like every group of people on planet earth, there is always these 0.00000000001% of traitors, backstabbers and idiots. Therefore, SW Nigeria is not an exception. There is that 0.000000001% SW Muslims who are backstabbers, just because of what they will eat or benefit. However, they are inconsequential to the task of having Sharia law in the SW.

thank my brother, I said some thing like this on this topic, but some potential terrorists from land of Boko-haram and their very few affiliates fanatic Muslims frm SW want to crucified me but what I am sure of is that the so call sharia bill will die both natural and artificial die because our political class and free thinkers and free mind SW Muslims will never support this sharia of a thing. If they try to implement it, Maduguri will be like Paradise compare to it, because this is the region that u we have about 50/50 Muslims/ Christians and u have most of his Muslims that will not want to cage their selves with one sharia laws.

Note this
I am proudly Muslim and Islam does not encourage terrorism neither does it supports terrorism, what we are having is individual that is trying to use Islam to achieve their political interests

1 Like

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 6:50pm On May 28, 2021
mofedamijo:

Dem no send you.

Well said bro.
Bishops should not worry themselves on this issue in South West .
Those who are busy collecting egunje as footsoldiers can continue .
We know is a diversionary tactics by those opposed to the Yoruba race.
Let us remind them that Zanfara State and many Northern States started it then during Obasanjo era and he termed it 'Political Sharia'
Where is it today.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by colestephan86: 6:54pm On May 28, 2021
barojana:
TELL THEM I AM IN THE SOUTH WESTERN PART OF NIGERIA, THERE IS NO WAY FOR SHARIA HERE!
- Bishop Wale Oke

*It's like we have an absentee President. He has served Nigeria all through his childhood but the man is suffering from extreme fatigue. He is out of touch with reality.

GOD Bless Nigeria

"For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her vindication shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch." - Isaiah 62:1

Even Yoruba Muslims won't accept it
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by numericalguy(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2021
The mumu Bishop Wale Oke think's it's up to him.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by mhmsadyq(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

Of course its part of niger republic

Interesting!
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by colestephan86: 7:00pm On May 28, 2021
mofedamijo:

Dem no send you.

The south westerners are Yorubas first before they became Muslims or Christians.
Yorubas will always be yorubas first before any religion

1 Like

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2021
Elliot2:
You are inconsequential in the scheme of things.

Jihadist.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by Princewell2012(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2021
mofedamijo:

Dem no send you.

Hmm I be like say na me you dey talk to.
I have an alhaji friend he is my child hood friend we went to the same secondary school here in Lagos. He is also a chief imman. Every sallah festival I will always spent time with him he also know am a pastor. sometimes we laughed and joke over it.

Guess what. when ever am going home He will packaged both raw and fried meat because he always kill cow.

But honestly these people have mind to even talk about sharia in south west.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by mhmsadyq(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2021
mofedamijo:

Dem no send you.

The good thing is that some southern Muslims have began thinking along Sharia Law.

Even Europe is already coming to term with sharia.

Well, the entire south is inconsequential to having Sharia Law in Nigeria.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by Elyonherbal: 7:31pm On May 28, 2021
My spiritual Father i salute you. The voice of a prophet .
barojana:
- Bishop Wale Oke

GOD Bless Nigeria

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by UNUKHASO: 7:37pm On May 28, 2021
WE ARE ONE NIGERIA ON THEIR RADIO STATIONS THEY PRAYED ONLY IN ARABIC LANGUAGE THE NATIONAL ANTHEM NOT ALWAYS SONG, NO CHURCH CAN ADVERTISE ANY CHURCH PROGRAM AND NOT A WORD FROM ANY FREEDOM ANALYSIS. PLEASE WHERE IS NIGERIA LATIN OR HEBREW VILLAGE LOCATED BECAUSE I CAN SEE NIGERIA ARABIC VILLAGE WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT REGISTERED NUMBER
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by temitope27(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2021
mofedamijo:

Dem no send you.

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by temitope27(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2021
Olatunji1929:
I'm a Muslim and Yoruba but I will never support this sharia of a thing,one bastard malam will now be dictating to me how to dress what kind of hairstyle I should do and meddling in my privacy olohun maje
are you a woman
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by temitope27(m): 7:46pm On May 28, 2021
goodnessme1:
I don' know why our muslims brothers hate we yoruba christians.

Muslims and their too many wahala,no wonder Easterners no allow Islam in Igbo land.
no I don't think they do am a Yoruba Christian from akure, and in akure here you see some families of both religion. Only 10% of them are fanatic
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by mofedamijo(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2021
mhmsadyq:

The good thing is that some southern Muslims have began thinking along Sharia Law.

Even Europe is already coming to term with sharia.

Well, the entire south is inconsequential to having Sharia Law in Nigeria.

Stop wasting your time massaging your ego. There will never be Sharia Law in the South or in Europe.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by Encyclopedia1: 8:23pm On May 28, 2021
Ori n tayin sir. The one u did and said till they locked u up for stealing in Ilesha abi. Continue. U are doing Takaful Insurance now, sebi u fought against it then too but it came to stay. Sharia court will come to stay. Is anyone imposing sharia on christians? No. Will the law affect christians? No. So what is the problem of this Nasara people?
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by Encyclopedia1: 8:24pm On May 28, 2021
mofedamijo:

Stop wasting your time massaging your ego. There will never be Sharia Law in the South or in Europe.

The same way u said there will be no Islamic banking in Nigeria but it came to stay. Shame on u.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by mofedamijo(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2021
Encyclopedia1:

The same way u said there will be no Islamic banking in Nigeria but it came to stay. Shame on u.

Lol.... Islamic banking in Nigeria or in The North. While I was in Nigeria, I didn't see any in Lagos. Don't kill yourself because of Islam. Islam is just a religion.
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 28, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Islamaphobia will only give you HBP, Google the fastest growing religion on earth, then Europe, then Africa. You can't stop what the true God has destined.

Following the Religion of an illiterate Pedophile who slept with a 9year old girl child will lead you to hell. A Pedophile can't be a messenger from God.

Satan has destined to take billions through Islam.

Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by omoharry(f): 8:35pm On May 28, 2021
effort1:

Ishaq Akintola of MURIC
That Fulani spoke person In the SW?
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by BeansAndBread(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2021
drlateef:
What has that got to do with Christians? You can see the mockery of so called Yoruba nation. They want to determine what Muslims must get. Very stupid and irrational outburst.
They wanna make it on their own terms, this would never work. The Muslims have been demanding for Shari'ah since the 19th century and we'll get what we want whether they like it or not
Re: Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria by BeansAndBread(m): 8:48pm On May 28, 2021
liasmiram2567:

What concerns you with Muslims using Sharia law Are you forced to accept it?
You are not a Muslim for God sake.
Don't mind the hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? / 12 Characters You'll Meet In Any Campus Fellowship / Elections Will Be Free And Fair – Pastor Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.