Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:58 PM

"See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns (3943 Views)

IPOB Frowns At Continued Sit-At-Home In South-East On Mondays / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / The Fate That Befell Afonja Is Befalling Tinubu -:Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by 10mobile: 10:04am On May 28, 2021
Who remembers Desmond Nweke, the man who was behind the Asaba Declaration? He wrote the United Nations and threatened to start a hunger strike unless open grazing was banned in his region. He started the strike on May 10th and the Asaba Declaration came on 11th.

The same man just published this article entitled, "PLEASE PRAY: See What To Befall South-East On Sunday...

I'm using this as an opportunity to ask you guys to pray against the thing that's about to happen to South-East. I'm also using it to appeal to IPOB/ESN and ask them to soft-pedal because there's no need to destroy those you claim to love if you can avoid doing so. We know that you guys are rightly provoked. But, it's only a fool who would angrily break his own limbs like the grasshopper. Don't help your enemies to destroy you.

Nnamdi Kanu has declared a curfew from Sunday evening to "honor the dead" as he said. I hope he doesn't end up honoring the death of his people by bringing more death to his people in far larger numbers. That wouldn't be good business at all. An Igbo shouldn't be that bad in business.

Even if Kanu has the fire power, he should save it for necessary situations like the incursion of criminal herders instead of wasting it on an open confrontation with the FG that may end up getting the entire world to finally proscribe IPOB and ESN. Actually, that's what the FG would want to happen or are planning to make happen.

Good soldiers calculate their steps. Courage at the expense of wisdom is foolhardiness. Don't let fools make you to behave foolishly and give them power over you. I am saying these lines directly to Kanu and his camp.

The Nigerian Government is feeling that its authority is being terribly challenged in the South-East. The Fulani cabal is unhappy that some people are daring to resist their move to dip their Qr'an in the Atlantic (actually, it's their cow/culture they want to dip). The recent incessant killing of security agents in the South-East and parts of South-South is already being presented before the world as IPOB/ESN challenging the sovereignty of the Nigerian State and as a justification for an all-out war on the region and thereabouts. So, they're prepared to use Kanu's curfew as an opportunity to further justify this and unleash unimaginable mayhem on the South-East and parts of South-South. I tell you, something 100 times worse than Odi may be about to happen. The good news is that we can prevent it.

So, I urge Kanu to be the wise guy I know him to be by preventing this. The worst part is that such foolhardiness will only end up helping the enemy. So, what's the use of it? First, they would declare a state of emergency in the affected states. They would install their choicest candidates to man those states. That becomes a major point they would have scored. It becomes an opportunity to harden their grip on South-East and parts of South-South. ESN would rise up to resist this, and kasala go burst. That's the Second Nigerian Civil War starting like a joke.

Let's prevent it. We can. And we should. It's a sacred duty we've got.

The greatest tragedy that would attend such an open confrontation with the Nigerian State is that IPOB/ESN would have lost enormous support across the world because of the amount of deaths that would have been recorded due to the imbroglio. Please, ESN, focus on the criminal herders if you want to win these invaders at long last. The human support you currently enjoy across the world is your most powerful weapon against the oppressors. Don't allow the oppressor to make you lose that weapon if you are wise. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by Peace2allmen: 10:08am On May 28, 2021
You are making a lot of sense but all MKN wants is to honour our forefathers that died during the war. This is standard everywhere in the world and doesn’t mean a declaration of war on the Nigerian state. In fact, the Nigerian state if they meant the 3 Rs should be at the forefront of it all.

About Odi happening in the East, thousands of Igbo men and women have been killed since 2015. Emeka who was killed by the police in 2017 did nothing but only had a flag on him. What about Amaka who was shot together with her boyfriend Ikenna? Will I fail to mention Uzo who was one of the hundreds killed in an open field for gathering without any weapons. There are so many, the Nigerian state has done so so much against Igbo people that nobody should talk about genocide again, it is happening and has happened.

One day, one day and I say one day, monkey go go market, e no go return.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by IgweOfNnewi: 10:10am On May 28, 2021
Hehehehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by CilicMarin: 10:12am On May 28, 2021
If they like let them destroy their land.

1 Like

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by tandy2013: 10:17am On May 28, 2021
We must honour our dead as done every where . we have done it since 2014 . Nigeria was evil for not have encouraged us to honour about 5 million killed in the genocide for past 45 yrs ... very very wrong

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by 10mobile: 10:26am On May 28, 2021
tandy2013:
We must honour our dead as done every where . we have done it since 2014 . Nigeria was evil for not have encouraged us to honour about 5 million killed in the genocide for past 45 yrs ... very very wrong

Peace2allmen:
You are making a lot of sense but all MKN wants is to honour our forefathers that died during the war. This is standard everywhere in the world and doesn’t mean a declaration of war on the Nigerian state. In fact, the Nigerian state if they meant the 3 Rs should be at the forefront of it all.

About Odi happening in the East, thousands of Igbo men and women have been killed since 2015. Emeka who was killed by the police in 2017 did nothing but only had a flag on him. What about Amaka who was shot together with her boyfriend Ikenna? Will I fail to mention Uzo who was one of the hundreds killed in an open field for gathering without any weapons. There are so many, the Nigerian state has done so so much against Igbo people that nobody should talk about genocide again, it is happening and has happened.

One day, one day and I say one day, monkey go go market, e no go return.
He didn't say you shouldn't honor the dead. He said you should avoid open confrontation with FG. I recommend you take your time to reread what he said.

5 Likes

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by BigSarah(f): 10:30am On May 28, 2021
10mobile:

He didn't say you shouldn't honor the dead. He said you should avoid open confrontation with FG. I recommend you take your time to reread what he said.

Exactly, starting what you can't finish or continue is dull...

4 Likes

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by Fejoku: 10:30am On May 28, 2021
The sit at home call to honour our people killed by the genocidal Nigerian army will hold as planned. Anyone can interpret it as he wishes. There will be media coverage of every activity to serve as proof for any evil plan of the terrorist government. IPOB is formidable and all her members including all Biafrans are working in one accord to honour of heroes. Rwanda did theirs two days ago and the world took note of it. Ours too will be spoken of on the international media.

16 Likes

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by kettykin: 10:30am On May 28, 2021
I think there is something terribly wrong with the military and police, must they kill the innocent unarmed civilians rather than face ESN or ugm

Ipob is outdated in strategy , the suit at home is economic regression, shooting policemen and soldiers without provocation is mindless and a misplaced aggression
Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2021
Even in Mexico they honour rand remember the dead. ...
Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by Asgard73: 10:40am On May 28, 2021
CilicMarin:
If they like let them destroy their land.

Walahi ngene .. IPOB is really dealing with your psych... while esn have successfully mesmerize your brain..

Calm down.. this is not you..

Not even nigeria government can stop that ship.. talk more of nairaland ngene grin

You’re just acting funny this days .. and might go the way of helinues..

If igbos wants to destroy themselves... allow them..
the Owerri people you pictured cheering unknown gunmen are not worried

International community has the detailed IPOB vs Nigeria government issues

Even if your government used propaganda till and all this killing in the name of esn and IPOB .. they’re not dull as your president

Picture evidence have to b proof .. not just killing and tagging those killed as IPOB and esn and you want the international community to believe you just like that

Haba ngene! grin

This is 21th century... guess it’s only herdsmen and some religious fanatics that still lives in 16th century

Whole world is mocking your president , your party , and your government..

Times have change ngene ..

Wonder how mods no say Na your alternate.. but alway free you.

11 Likes

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by MAGG0T(m): 10:43am On May 28, 2021
cheesy

If honouring the dead by sitting at home, means confronting the FG..

Then the person behind that write up is a legendary drunkard and should be shut in the blokos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by Madmohamed1: 10:48am On May 28, 2021
10mobile:

I don't understand why some of you people think like animals. If the army have problem whit ESN they should solve their problems whit them not innocent people. Boko haram is killing them everyday why can't them start killing Northerner's. Definitely they will pay for any innocent life they kill it may take long but they will pay for it
Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by Asgard73: 10:50am On May 28, 2021
kettykin:
I think there is something terribly wrong with the military and police, must they kill the innocent unarmed civilians rather than face ESN or ugm

Ipob is outdated in strategy , the suit at home is economic regression, shooting policemen and soldiers without provocation is mindless and a misplaced aggression

I don’t think IPOB are the ones shooting police and security outposts

IPOB can’t be foolish to shoot themselves ... and crash what is already going for them

No reasonable organization will do that... mind you .. IPOB was there before Kanu.. and they’re non violent.

Will you say .. it’s same IPOB that is killing in kastina Benue zamfara?

Th government has a hand in this killing ..

Government is capable of so many things

Ever since British made mention of asylum to IPOB and others

Everything changed

Esn was busy chasing Fulani out of bushes and forest
We saw their videos and all..

The. Suddenly... some people started killing security agents

Bro put one and two together and get the pictures

IPOB has denied
IMO state government reinstated IPOB position even tho he has issues with IPOB

Ebony state government concur too

Igbo senators agreed

Only the federal government far away in Abuja that keep pining it on IPOB and esn

Federal government knows what they’re doing

Reason why you see ngene with his political moniker daily propagating the government propaganda

With his paid Apc goons

Nigeria is a play... look well

The more you look...the more you see ... the less you understand.

That’s Nigeria government for you

5 Likes

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by FreeIgbos: 10:54am On May 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, I can't stop laughing at how desperate these people have become. Like seriously, do these guys think they are talking to children with their poor scripts? How can people staying in their houses be a reason to destroy them? What's this fool even trying to say, that Igbos don't have the liberty to stay indoors and honour the dead or what?

I'm not understanding, please someone should help me shocked shocked shocked
Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by helinues: 10:54am On May 28, 2021
Asgard73:

Walahi ngene .. IPOB is really dealing with your psych... while esn have successfully mesmerize your brain..

Calm down.. this is not you..

Not even nigeria government can stop that ship.. talk more of nairaland ngene grin

You’re just acting funny this days .. and might go the way of helinues..

If igbos wants to destroy themselves... allow them..
the Owerri people you pictured cheering unknown gunmen are not worried

International community has the detailed IPOB vs Nigeria government issues

Even if your government used propaganda till and all this killing in the name of esn and IPOB .. they’re not dull as your president

Picture evidence have to b proof .. not just killing and tagging those killed as IPOB and esn and you want the international community to believe you just like that

Haba ngene! grin

This is 21th century... guess it’s only herdsmen and some religious fanatics that still lives in 16th century

Whole world is mocking your president , your party , and your government..

Times have change ngene ..

Wonder how mods no say Na your alternate.. but alway free you.

Stop mentioning me in your bunkum.. Ain't Gabriel.

Epistle with no head or tail.

Eish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by Peace2allmen: 10:54am On May 28, 2021
10mobile:

Well, I read it all through and MKN said people should stay home and honour the dead. There could only be confrontation if NA or Police go to people’s homes to look for them. Where will confrontation come from?

1 Like

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by kettykin: 10:58am On May 28, 2021
Asgard73:

IPOB can’t be foolish to shoot themselves ... and crash what is already going for them

No reasonable organization will do that... mind you .. IPOB was there before Kanu.. and they’re non violent.

Everything changed

IPOB has denied

Igbo senators agreed

Only the federal government far away in Abuja that keep pining it on IPOB and esn

Reason why you see ngene with his political moniker daily propagating the government propaganda

With his paid Apc goons

My brother the thing taya me . No body that has igbo blood in him will fold his hands and watch a 10th century, stone age military, police and security forces enact the type of foolish civil war they did in 1967 on the igbo nation again just to keep an old relic nation United.

The country Nigeria is now spending so much money on securing its unity than it is spending to build its economy.

This can be likened to a company spending 100% its profit paying security to keep its business secure. How long this will last is not known.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by 10mobile: 11:05am On May 28, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

If honouring the dead by sitting at home, means confronting the FG..

Then the person behind that write up is a legendary drunkard and should be shut in the blokos
I think you have a problem with comprehension. What the writer is against is not sit-at-home but a curfew by Kanu which will result to open confrontation. If you read that post with your brain in tact, you can't be oozing so much bile at the writer. Nawa!
Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by Veqtor: 11:14am On May 28, 2021
Every dick, tom and Harry has something empathizing to say about IPOB. Suddenly we have more Fulani care and advice givers...we have prophets of doom...all ds because we fighting back.

What about the pple of Benue who minded their business, and did not take up arms? Did d said Asaba prophet see d jihad and massacre befalling them presently?

Where are the soldiers who are suppose to go after d bandits nd protect dese ppl?

All d idiotts and stupid ball-washing urchins giving ipob stupid advice and doom prophecies...u are maaad.

If you do something, they will kill you...if you don't do anything too, just like Benue, they will still kill you, either through d terrorists or der licensed faction in d military. Keep ur goddamn advice, we don't need it.

It's just a sit-at-home to honor fallen Biafrans, but if they say they won't let us have peace, peace will also depart from them.

6 Likes

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by Guynexttdoor: 11:15am On May 28, 2021
Shut up bro sunday is service. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by Asgard73: 11:25am On May 28, 2021
kettykin:

My brother the thing taya me . No body that has igbo blood in him will fold his hands and watch a 10th century, stone age military, police and security forces enact the type of foolish civil war they did in 1967 on the igbo nation again just to keep an old relic nation United.

The country Nigeria is now spending so much money on securing its unity than it is spending to build its economy.

This can be likened to a company spending 100% its profit paying security to keep its business secure. How long this will last is not known.

Ndi igbo are wise... they know say Na federal government desperation to allow Fulani have a foothold in the east

But we all know is not possible

All this Na distraction and to stop esn from focusing on chasing cows and herdsmen from Bush

Igbo should not lose focus...

If Fulani gain foothold ... it will be very tough to drive them

They’ve conquered Yoruba land ... but Yoruba people no send.. because they’ve left their states and villages to Lagos..
their town are ghosted and Fulani are roaming around without qualms
Ekiti, osun, ondo( the governor is pushing them and they’re pushing him)oyo, some part of ogun...

Visit southwest and see things your self.... they might deny this fact.. online ... but they reality on ground can’t be denied with two naked eyes.

4 Likes

Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by ablejesus26(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2021
If anyone desires to sit at home on that day to honour our fallen Heroes,which of course I will be part of that's good, but woe betides anyone who will want to cause problems to people who choose to go about their business on that day.
We are not doing the sit at home bcus anyone or group orders it,but bcus it's the right thing to do,but it's not by force to obey the sit at home.
Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by PrinceOfLagos: 11:35am On May 28, 2021
Should civil war starts in South East, then I'm afraid the entire Nigeria will go up in flames .

Nnamdi Kanu must call his foot soldiers to order so as to avoid this calamity.
Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by epondudu: 11:42am On May 28, 2021
They shouldn't force people to sit at home.
Why will you declare a curfew when you are not the constituted authority.anyways there is nothing in the East, they don't have anything to lose because majority of them are busy developing other regions...let the East burn abeg. angry
Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by Bayonet40: 1:18pm On May 28, 2021
Asgard73:

Everything changed

IPOB has denied

Igbo senators agreed

With his paid Apc goons

Nice wrote up, but since you believe that ipob are not responsible for these attacks, what would you say about those Easterners praising them?
Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by Asgard73: 1:43pm On May 28, 2021
Bayonet40:
Nice wrote up, but since you believe that ipob are not responsible for these attacks, what would you say about those Easterners praising them?

When you’ve been oppressed for a long time... you will embrace devil for your freedom.. only wen you’re free...that you might understand.. it was devil and not God.

Those humans are celebrating freedom, for the careless about anything
Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by Sharingiscaring: 7:38pm On May 28, 2021
Guynexttdoor:
Shut up bro sunday is service. undecided
Please, it's wrong to make the world think that insult is a Biafran trademark. Whom are you telling to shut up and why?
Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by mekaboy(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2021
Kanu as usual will insight his followers who will go about to enforce his sit at home order. Then they will be roasted by the police and military.

He then takes the pictures to the gullible igbos abroad, and tell them to send more money for arms.

As soon as ikonso died, he started another fund raising session to cashout.
Re: "See What Is Befalling South-east On Sunday" - Desmond Nweke Warns by Cholls(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2021
Sharingiscaring:

Please, it's wrong to make the world think that insult is a Biafran trademark. Whom are you telling to shut up and why?
My brother I wonder why he doesn't reply back.... not strong enough to handle the confrontations she started

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Neni, Anaocha LGA, Anambra State / Disturbing Images Of Knives And Guns Used Against Supposed APC Thugs By A Group / Is Clinton Really Unfair To Efcc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.