Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone (13431 Views)

Can I Learn Programming With A 32-bit Operating System? / Learn Microcontroller PLC Ladder Logic Programming With Ldmicro Free On Youtube / You Would Better Start Programming With Java Or C# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by Nobody: 11:38am On May 31, 2021
I cannot imagine the stress. If the phone is worth 50k, Sell the phone and get a small laptop.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:38am On May 31, 2021
Karleb:

Bro, you have to be practical. Go on indeed, linkedin, jobberman, Twitter and others and search for software internship programs.

A learner is who you want to take for internship. Are you sure he knows programming basics? Internship I think, are for amateurs
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by TemmyDayo50(m): 11:38am On May 31, 2021
jesuue:
I'm only revealing this secret due to the high rate of hardship in this country...

Have you heard of crypto currency mining and trading??

http://www.crypto24hours.ml

pays you 100% double of your cryptocurrency investment back after 24hours.

You can become a millionaire over night if you are focused... the only disadvantage of the platform is that you are not allowed to invest more than 2 times.

SCAM

2 Likes

Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by ezpee: 11:39am On May 31, 2021
Yes as a starter, go and download programming Hub
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by PGKing1(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2021
nullbyte:

can u walk blind from home to town?

Your mouth ehh��

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by ypeace: 11:41am On May 31, 2021
I started learning programming with my phone on sololearn when I got started with it. I then moved on to codecademy and then freecodecamp. Please, try to get a PC while learning the basics on sololearn.

You can reach me on telegram @eltneg if you need more assistance.

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by Premiumwriter2: 11:41am On May 31, 2021
E no go easy o.

But you fit try am sha.

you can be reading and watching the videos. Then set a time to practice.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by Karleb(m): 11:41am On May 31, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

A learner is who you want to take for internship. Are you sure he knows programming basics? Internship I think, are for amateurs

Internship is for learning. As long as he his willing to learn, that's all that matters.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by Maj196(m): 11:42am On May 31, 2021
You can but that's bad practice
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by peropoliet(m): 11:43am On May 31, 2021
jesuue:
I'm only revealing this secret due to the high rate of hardship in this country...

Have you heard of crypto currency mining and trading??

http://www.crypto24hours.ml

pays you 100% double of your cryptocurrency investment back after 24hours.

You can become a millionaire over night if you are focused... the only disadvantage of the platform is that you are not allowed to invest more than 2 times.
scammer spotted

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by realman42: 11:43am On May 31, 2021
No money in programming
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by bluefilm: 11:45am On May 31, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
Good day guys, please can I learn programming with my smartphone?
grin

The answer is no.

Smartphone will not allow you to practice coding effectively.

Besides, Smartphones can be very distractive too.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by The5DME(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2021
no
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by Sarmiz24(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2021
Lol Mark Zukerberg no do pass this one , and for ur mind u want build the next big tin on ur cheap Itel DullPhone? grin
Whatever you are not willing to invest on is not worth trying in the first instance
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:46am On May 31, 2021
I want to learn Programming where do I start from??
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by Alusiizizi(m): 11:47am On May 31, 2021
Get a laptop. Even a very cheap one. Maybe a D610 or so.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by abumeinben(m): 11:49am On May 31, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
grin

Pydroid for python

AIDE (Google it) for Java and C++

1 Like

Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by NightFood: 11:51am On May 31, 2021
nice thread, i would want to know if i can get some programming knowledge on my tecno phone
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by Nobody: 11:54am On May 31, 2021
No
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by baddosky1: 11:59am On May 31, 2021
The answer is plain NO in capital letters.

Get laptop or desktop computer
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by aikyg(m): 11:59am On May 31, 2021
Can you learn driving with your smart phone?
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by Civilengineer: 12:00pm On May 31, 2021
Bro the cheapest phones goes for nothing less than 50k and with 40k u can get a budget laptop. Only tin i ever do on my phone is WhatsApp, anything else i use my pc
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by Sheriman(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2021
If you're damn serious about Programming please go get yourself a Laptop at least 4GIG ram for website development and 8GIG ram for Android development. Google has now recommended 8GIG ram with Intel UHD graphics card or AMD graphics card for Android Studio development.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by GENES11S: 12:22pm On May 31, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
grin

If you are serious about being a computer programmer, get a laptop. It is a practical course...don't waste you time with phone-base mini IDEs.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by Rick9(m): 12:26pm On May 31, 2021
Please oh I have a question.

Assuming I wanted to learn how to create Mobile Apps,

Which Programming Language(s) is/are the best to master?
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by uuzba(m): 12:28pm On May 31, 2021
Karleb:

Internship is for learning. As long as he his willing to learn, that's all that matters.
For learning?
You will be learning and they will pay you again? Which kind school be that?
Me too, let me come and learn na.
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by b5ive(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2021
Yes but not advisable. U will need a PC for proper learning.
KKTooMuchMoney:
grin
Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by Vrengkat(m): 12:35pm On May 31, 2021
bedfordng:
You can learn and practice basic programming but when it comes to advance practice, you need a computer because there are certain stuff that won't work on phone as some extensions, plugins, modules use on a framework or programming language requires it, plus it makes the job faster with multi tasking, debugging, testing etc
Hey, my name is Vrengkat, and I develope app and games. PLEASE use our new Android app(All NetVideo saver) to get All Videos from Twitter, IG, FB, WhatsApp, likee and Tiktok(PLEASE GIVE US A 5 STAR AND SHARE TO OTHERS, WE REALLY NEED IT). Download Now -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.allnetvideo.saver

Re: Can I Learn Programming With My Smartphone by mema900: 12:54pm On May 31, 2021
KKTooMuchMoney:
grin

I learnt with my nokia x2-01 and wrote my first app with same phone on a 2G network

You don't have excuses.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thinking Of Dropping Out Of College To Focus On Programming / This Is What A Recruiter Told Me About Software Developers From Nigeria / Join The Andela Learning Community; Powered By Microsoft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.