Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Check For Plagiarism - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Check For Plagiarism (362 Views)

ThìsGlobe.com Nigeria Universities In Pictures Check For All / T hisGlobe.com Nigeria Universities in pictures check for all / LASPOTECH Dismisses Five Employees For Plagiarism, Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check For Plagiarism by Pearlqueen(f): 11:48am On May 28, 2021
Good day, good people of Nairaland.

My sister is in her final year in the university and has just concluded writing her project work but has been asked to do a plagiarism test for the work to ascertain its originality.

We don't know the easiest way to go about that and we would kindly require the assistance of any one who does to please guide us.

Thank you.
Re: How To Check For Plagiarism by JOACHINpedro: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2021
How did she later do it?
Re: How To Check For Plagiarism by baratech: 12:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Pearlqueen:

My sister is in her final year in the university and has just concluded writing her project work but has been asked to do a plagiarism test for the work to ascertain its originality.

We don't know the easiest way to go about that and we would kindly require the assistance of any one who does to please guide us.

Thank you.

She has to use Grammarly app

Just search for it on Google.. ..

You'll have to pay a little few though

1 Like

Re: How To Check For Plagiarism by Ayomide002: 1:56am On Jun 24, 2021
Pearlqueen:

Thank you.
I have a Grammarly pro account. You can send me a message. I am working on getting a subscribed Turnitin account also.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Final Year Project Topics And Materials / The Youngest Chartered Accountant in Nigeria / Accelerate Your Career With Oracle Fusion HCM Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.