Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money (4744 Views)

My Experience With Money Doublers / Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral / Let Me Show You How To Do OSUSU Savings Online With These Unique Nigeria Bank Ap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by LadySarah: 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2021
This Is the year of ponzi scheme CEOs japaing with money.

Mek una get plan B because as e be NW,the money yaff developed wing and flown.
Mama Adele,even if the devil wants to use you,the financial help mamas rendered to you 2019 should make you have a rethink

3 Likes

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Leesah(f): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
Loisemm2:
These people should be able to locate or get her in-laws/family to locate her residence in Benin for talks oh biko wink

Kelizosuy , you are making things worse by hiding or running. You are only going to ruin your reputation completely. Remember your child's future pls.
Nobody will beat you or kill you. Just talk to them with a good repayment plan. We know it's not easy to hold money. It is well.
We're trying to do that.
If she's actually thinking of her daughter's future, she wouldn't do this. Same thing she did with those doing 50k osusu and she also borrowed 100k from the person that collected in February saying she urgently needed money and the lady gave her. Dunno why she's doing this sincerely
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Leesah(f): 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
LadySarah:
This Is the year of ponzi scheme CEOs japaing with money.

Mek una get plan B because as e be NW,the money yaff developed wing and flown.
Mama Adele,even if the devil wants to use you,the financial help mamas rendered to you 2019 should make you have a rethink
Shouldn't be Kelizosuy doing this not with how mama helped her even without knowing her.
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Leesah(f): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
tabbaz we want to add this monicker to list of NL scammers
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Caaz: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2021
Kelizosuy is a thief.and should be fished out and dealt with.the truth is you guys are not ready to collect your money.
Do everything possible to collect your money.

Little wonder the mother of her baby daddy completely cut her of because of her kleptomanic habits.

Leesah paste her pics and number on every social media platforms.
Stupid runsgirl.
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Leesah(f): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2021
Caaz:
Kelizosuy is a thief.and should be fished out and dealt with.the truth is you guys are not ready to collect your money.

Little wonder the mother of her baby daddy completely cut her of because of her kleptomanic habits.

Stupid runsgirl.
She has made her Instagram account (business) private so we don't paste there.
tabbaz add kelizosuy and this her number 09053592064, 08068994340 to list of Nairaland scammers.
Lalasticlala please help us take this to front page we need all the help we can get

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Tabbaz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tabbaz:

Scammers' list continuation

461f. kelizosuy: 09053592064, 08068994340

3 Likes

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Tabbaz(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2021
Leesah:
tabbaz we want to add this monicker to list of NL scammers
do you have her bank details?
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by yusluvad(m): 8:36pm On Jun 03, 2021
Na wa oo. This lady have put her integrity in the soil and thrown it to the dogs...
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Leesah(f): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2021
Tabbaz:
do you have her bank details?
Yes I do. Good evening
0027205726 sterling Bank Shola Ruth is the name

1 Like

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by rezzy: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Leesah:

Yes I do. Good evening
0027205726 sterling Bank Shola Ruth is the name

How is the contribution done?

Do you pack monthly, as in 1 person packs at the beginning of the new month.
If this is the way, others that have packed should return others money.

Since u are in a group, there should be a way around it if every other people is sincere

Or how do you do yours?
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Leesah(f): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
rezzy:

How is the contribution done?

Do you pack monthly, as in 1 person packs at the beginning of the new month.
If this is the way, others that have packed should return others money.

Since u are in a group, there should be a way around it if every other people is sincere

Or how do you do yours?
Good evening ma. Yes 1 person packs at the beginning of a new month.
About others returning the money: Number 1 was packed by shola because she made a deal with the suppose person we thought would pack number 1.
Shola borrowed number 2 money and said she'll keep paying for her or so and now they're saying they can't pay because it was shola that carried it. She payed number 3 after plenty threats.
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by rezzy: 10:22am On Jun 05, 2021
Leesah:

About others returning the money: Number 1 was packed by shola because she made a deal with the suppose person we thought would pack number 1.
Shola borrowed number 2 money and said she'll keep paying for her or so and now they're saying they can't pay because it was shola that carried it. She payed number 3 after plenty threats.

If you don't know who number 1 and 2 persons are physically, then i will assume she is the same person handling both whatsapp numbers.

I'm so sure she will be fished out. Don't worry
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by LadySarah: 7:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Leesah:

Omoh,this girl scoped you guys big time.
How did non of you see through her .Is she a stoner?
Does it mean 2 out of you can't travel to her house or pay a neighbour to alert you ppl when she's around then swoop in .Something just must be done.

I always had my reservations about her,she and the other one her toto no dey rest with her weed addiict wacko baby Daddy.Time has proved me right.

What's the update?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Caaz: 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
LadySarah:

Does it mean 2 out of you can't travel to her house or pay a neighbour to alert you ppl when she's around then swoop in .Something just must be done.

I always had my reservations about her,she and the other one her toto no dey rest with her weed addiict wacko baby Daddy.Time has proved me right.

What's the update?
Kelizosuy is a chronic sociopath.
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Ulunne777(f): 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
rezzy:

If you don't know who number 1 and 2 persons are physically, then i will assume she is the same person handling both whatsapp numbers.

Must be the same person with different nos.

1 Like

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Leesah(f): 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
LadySarah:

What's the update?
Her neighbours have refused to say anything only God knows why maybe we'll try to do as you have said. I'm sure she's reading all this with another monicker
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Leesah(f): 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
rezzy:

Number 1 and 2 are different people because we've called them and they explained the situation to us of how she also borrowed their money.They also just realized they've been played by her.
We're hoping so too
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by LadySarah: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Caaz:

Kelizosuy is a chronic sociopath.

Swears! Hell of a smooth operator. Collect first, borrowed from second, paid third after threat then Japa with the rest. Almost 1m is at stake here if 10 ppl.Some are contributing 10k.In this Buhari times

We will still read her story here laslas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by BimpeTeach: 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Leesah:
Cc

Mama Zaynie
Eezohbae
Nyxx123
nma4god
mzhorlah Roseeey
holutosin
sashishalom
Deelola
Mahoti
eshietweb
distinguished1
Bomgirl
janepd
esof1
blex444
GoodMum
Mzora
giftedhands101
Aim07
Gloria007
Evaberry
mooretes
nimzy13
julietkcee
MumJJJ
cutiereborn
proudmom38
TwinBlessings
Pweetyradiance
Nimi22
completey
kelsgal
Debclem
Precious111
Tsuccesssquare
Fattamyfattamy
Anugod
Sorry for calling you all out. Please help

Why are all these people not responding especially mama zaynie that always help her promote her biz. Abi she carry her money run too?

3 Likes

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Aim07(f): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
BimpeTeach:

Why are all these people not responding especially mama zaynie that always help her promote her biz. Abi she carry her money run too?
I don't understand this, am sure zaynie will respond once she sees it.
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by zaynie(f): 6:00am On Jun 10, 2021
BimpeTeach:

Please at me with your real moniker mbok.
This one you went to wake your dormant 2018 account.
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by zaynie(f): 6:17am On Jun 10, 2021
Aim07:

I don't understand this, am sure zaynie will respond once she sees it.

I saw it from day 1.
Please when they wanted to do the Osusu, did they ask me?!
If the Osusu had gone to Plan, would you have called me?!
No.
The one she did before, an NL mama called me to intervene and I did and brought her money out. I felt that would be a warning to others not to fall into it again.

No matter who the person is, always do a background check.
Always.
Run their numbers through
Run their account numbers through.
Run their names through.

But that me, Zainab Aina Orosun will start helping you to dig someone out because you did Osusu with that person especially as I'm not the one that recommended it.
Haaaa, you're on a long thing.

I made a whole long ass post about not putting money in Osusu and rather using Piggy vest.

She'll come out soon enough.
Do what you can to smoke her out.
See all the people pouring salt and pepper, they won't lift a finger to help, this is just fodder to fill their gist thirst.
Go proactive.
You have her bank details, Google how to make a report to flag it.
If you know anyone that works in Telecoms, they can trace her phone number for you.
Don't talk to members of her whatsapp group of your plans, unless you know them personally as they may hint her of your plans.

Kelli, if you're reading this, I don't know what you're going through but hiding and running will do more damage.

3 Likes

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Leesah(f): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2021
zaynie:

I saw it from day 1.
Please when they wanted to do the Osusu, did they ask me?!
If the Osusu had gone to Plan, would you have called me?!
No.
The one she did before, an NL mama called me to intervene and I did and brought her money out. I felt that would be a warning to others not to fall into it again.

No matter who the person is, always do a background check.
Always.
Run their numbers through
Run their account numbers through.
Run their names through.

But that me, Zainab Aina Orosun will start helping you to dig someone out because you did Osusu with that person especially as I'm not the one that recommended it.
Haaaa, you're on a long thing.

I made a whole long ass post about not putting money in Osusu and rather using Piggy vest.

She'll come out soon enough.
Do what you can to smoke her out.
See all the people pouring salt and pepper, they won't lift a finger to help, this is just fodder to fill their gist thirst.
Go proactive.
You have her bank details, Google how to make a report to flag it.
If you know anyone that works in Telecoms, they can trace her phone number for you.
Don't talk to members of her whatsapp group of your plans, unless you know them personally as they may hint her of your plans.

Kelli, if you're reading this, I don't know what you're going through but hiding and running will do more damage.
Good morning ma. I know no one asked you before doing OSUSU. If I had known that doing OSUSU with her would end up like this I wouldn't have done it. If I had seen your post also, I wouldn't have done it. I decided to tag you because I thought that if you talk to her she might listen to you and I didn't even know you've been asked to help someone else on this same issue. I'm also sure that if the mama brought it out like this, the rest of us wouldn't have been victims. I'm sorry if you feel disturbed.
Thanks for your contribution.

3 Likes

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by zaynie(f): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
Leesah:

Good morning ma. I know no one asked you before doing OSUSU. If I had known that doing OSUSU with her would end up like this I wouldn't have done it. If I had seen your post also, I wouldn't have done it. I decided to tag you because I thought that if you talk to her she might listen to you and I didn't even know you've been asked to help someone else on this same issue. I'm also sure that if the mama brought it out like this, the rest of us wouldn't have been victims. I'm sorry if you feel disturbed.
Thanks for your contribution.

I sent your message (the one you sent before you opened this thread) to her via whatsapp, she read it and immediately blocked me.
Nothing to do until she crawls out.

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Ulunne777(f): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2021
She is a coded scammer nothing more. Whether or not we pack here to gather gist or amebo, it is what it is. She is a scammer,a wolf that came in a sheep clothing to preggie mamas thread. And she will meet her Waterloo soon.

Stupid ass scammer
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Ulunne777(f): 8:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
LadySarah:

Swears! Hell of a smooth operator. Collect first, borrowed from second, paid third after threat then Japa with the rest. Almost 100k is at stake here if 10 ppl.Some are contributing 10k.In this Buhari times

We will still read her story here laslas.
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Ryan03(f): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
Caaz:

Stupid runsgirl.
go and report at the station, they will issue bank report and the account will be blocked. Not just that account but all accounts connected to that BVN. Start from there first
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Caaz: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2021
Any news@leesah
Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Kam2021: 10:58am On Jun 16, 2021
But with all the stories she was pouring out on nairaland..people should have seen through that she was unstable and not to be trusted with money how much more osusu contribution...

1 Like

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by Caaz: 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osusu Coordinator Runs With Money by zaynie(f): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2021
Caaz:
And one male attention seeking mannequin was busy showering encomiums on her last year on diaryland I was just yimu(in) in my mind.

Kelizosuy of all person's a serial liar,runsgirl,a cheat and now a thief.by the way what Happened to her restaurant *supposed*business abi that one too na cover up.

Nairaland home of wonderment.

Ahnie, rest.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airplane, Aeroplane For Sale In Abuja Nigeria / What Business Can I Start With 700k? / Is this Business Idea Worth Starting Up? (Car Dealer Site)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.