Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Earning Passive Income 2 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earning Passive Income 2 (272 Views)

Legit Passive Income Opportunity With Your Small Investment / I Can't Quit My Job But I Need A Business 2 Support My Income 2 Make Money Daily / Do You Have Just 5K To Spare Now? Start Earning Passive Income. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earning Passive Income 2 by WaterWalker5(m): 12:48pm On May 28, 2021
Weeks ago, I shared with some friends some passive income generating online stuff I came upon in my foray into the internet. It so turned out that a lot of them were either scams or time wasting apps that "test" your patience because of the daily returns they yield which ain't up to a dollar.
The disappointment of those moments coupled with the fact that I had given some guys untested information broke meand then filled me with a firm resolve to go all out in search for genuine passive income generating online jobs.
My search ain't over yet but I want you to know that the ideas I'm gonna share here to are real and if you follow the right procedure. You will earn real income which ain't much but will definitely pay bills but you must put in the work.

Here are a few of them
Get paid to listen to songs
Visit playlistpush.com or
Playlistpush.net and register with your Spotify account as a curator
For this one you have to follow the instructions carefully and use either an iPhone or laptop as Spotify isn't compatible with android device as it were

Stay posted for more
Re: Earning Passive Income 2 by Jashub: 1:02pm On May 28, 2021
Have you been paid? grin

1 Like

Re: Earning Passive Income 2 by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:37pm On May 30, 2021
He must have been paid since today is 31st

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Post Delta,port Harcourt And Edo Jobs Here / Subject Tutors Wanted / Customer Service Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.