Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) (6347 Views)

Lecturer Asked Student To Dance To Earn 10 Marks. Photo And Video / What Song Comes To Your Mind - Photo / WAEC 2018 Results: Check And Tell Us About Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2021
All my sec school friends don forget me, and me sef don loose guard them too. Live goes on.
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by EverythingFit: 12:20am On May 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE2pbDB5Guw

My brother. The good old days
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by Besttv: 12:35am On May 29, 2021
Join 7hubent WhatsApp tv
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by engrchykae(m): 4:29am On May 29, 2021
Hermzou:

u ar antisocial my frnd grin
he is not a social animal rather he is an eagle,he flies alone.
Not everyone is a member of a pride,herd or pack.
I hope you understand
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by engrchykae(m): 4:35am On May 29, 2021
Most of my childhood squad later turned bad,as in hardened robbers,as God who is omniscient made the church transfer my dad and cut me off from them, God knew I love my friends and would have joined them when they matured into Robbery squad and I was separated from them through my dad's transfer.
Bakassi killed most of them.
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by Nobody: 4:38am On May 29, 2021
Can't relate, cause I had like 3 best friends then, not one cheesy
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by seedgreen(m): 6:53am On May 29, 2021
Mine was Bode back then in secondary school, we went to diff school but we were almost together solving mathematics and physics.

Aliu street was fun
I’ve really missed him, Bode wherever you are, Osaro still misses you.
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by MasonKendall(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2021
All I gat was fake friends. Some think cos they are ahead of me in life that they are no longer in my level. I just let go of friendship. Being on my own is a blessing.
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by mkpurumma090(f): 7:35am On May 29, 2021
Lol... Kids grin

1 Like

Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by egorov(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2021
marveangel:
Can't relate....I was aloner back in primary and secondary school, only made a couple of friends in uni but after uni we went out separate ways....I really don't care much for company

We are in the same category, I hardly keep friends. I have just two friends I relate with now. And we see maybe weekends or 3ce in a month
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by NewDelhi(m): 8:41am On May 29, 2021
blanta:
I think you can go to your former school and trace him from there, may be his origin and other related address

Yeah I went to the primary school. Com'on we graduated many years ago, you can't even expect me to find the same teachers or staffs there. I even discovered the primary school was bought and converted to a secondary school lol . As for the house he lived, it has been sold decades ago too, re constructed and re designed if not for the fact that I knew the exact position that house was, I woulda lost my way. Tho he was this kind of hardened street boy back then Sha I just hope es fine , alive and doing well somewhere.
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by myfan: 9:24am On May 29, 2021
uniqueflash:
Moments like this reminds me of my bosom friend back then,our friendship was so strong such that our family became family friends,
Some months back,I introduced my girlfriend to him and my guy claimed she has dated his own friend............. That marks the beginning to the end of our friendship no calls no text nothing at all

You ended your friendship because of the girl?
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On May 29, 2021
gone are the days me and my friends sit together, go to school by trekking even if they give us transport, we dey chop cane together sef
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by Malawian(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2021
Yoruba boys. Dem fit wear one uniform from Primary 1 to Primary 6.
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by Tabletuner(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2021
myfan:
Memory lane!
Some of us had one friend we hardly can forget remembering a certain time in our lives. Back then in secondary school, I had this very close friend that we were too into each other. We walked quite a distance to school everyday and returned together too. We were in same level. Chai! Unfortunately we are no longer together today. What has changed over time, I don't seem to get. We are even living in same city now but we no longer call, see or relate with each other again. I guess there's time for everything. We have to move on.

This should be moved to the front page so that more people will share their stories.
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:50am On May 29, 2021
Rashidat Shittu, her dad worked in a petrol station. She was a very good friend, unfortunately since I left that Nursery school I couldn’t connect with her again.
Another bestie was Kunbi, my family was even besties with hers, but today we are just like strangers.

I actually don’t like having besties or making friends that much really lol My hubby and Jesus is my bestie.
Re: Look At This Photo And Tell Who Comes To Your Mind Immediately (photo) by Patrick0345(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2021
This booklet is for anyone who would like to improve their confidence and skills in preparing for and performing well in job interviews.

Getting invited to an interview means that you have passed the first hurdle – your application must have made a good impression.

Now you need to prepare yourself for the interview to make sure that you do not waste the opportunity.
https://www.upload-4ever.com/tzdpi50almk9

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waec Certificate Date Of Birth Mistake / Jamb 2016 Utme Questions And Answers Now Available / UNI-IBADAN School Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Session Is On Sale Now.for More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.