Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,228 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 (12860 Views)

Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit / Cristiano Ronaldo Furious, Juventus Coach Sarri Touchline Spat In Spurs Loss(Pho / Maurizio Sarri: I Smoke 60 Cigarettes A Day, Says New Juventus Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by powerfulguy: 2:35pm On May 28, 2021
WELCOME BACK HOME, MAX!
Massimiliano Allegri is the Juventus manager once more.

Allegri finds a bench that he knows very well, a club that he loves and that loves him back, as today a new journey begins together, towards new goals.

What he achieved in his first adventure at Juventus are engraved in the club’s history: five Scudetti, to the four-consecutive doubles, coupled with the Coppa Italia and to the two Super Cups, reaching two Champions League finals in just three seasons, in what were epic feats both in Italy and in Europe.

We said goodbye two years ago with the message, “History Alone”, the message on the back of the shirt given to Massimiliano Allegri by President Andrea Agnelli with an embrace and a shirt, on which in just two words encapsulated Allegri's experience at Juve.

The beauty of the story, however, is that it never stops. And in football, this means a concept that we have ingrained in our DNA: the best victory is the next one. Always.

And now we are ready to begin again with Allegri, to build our future together; with his enormous professionalism, his moral strength, with the brilliant ideas of a coach capable of shuffling the cards, both on and off the pitch. With his smile, a sort of "signature". With his way of understanding football and life with simplicity, with his desire to play things down and with the commitment to enjoy every beautiful moment that being at Juventus can give and will give.
https://www.juventus.com/en/news/articles/welcome-back-home-max

1 Like

Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by flemsy15(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2021
Coaches are much busier in the transfer market more than players this transfer window. What a weird transfer window.

Juventus let him go because they wanted a coach that would win UCL, now they want him back to bring back Serie A to Turin.
Congrats to him, wishing him a great 2nd tenure

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by rawtouch: 6:06am On May 29, 2021
there are two types of coaches in the world
Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by adioolayi(m): 6:06am On May 29, 2021
Next season across Europe will be very tough....Coaches will be on hot seats

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by Godformeeeeeee: 6:07am On May 29, 2021
These coaches are like Nigeria politicians,always cross carpeting.

6 Likes

Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:08am On May 29, 2021
Dem go still sack am before that 2025 mark my word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08am On May 29, 2021
And don't be surprised to read that Zidane will be the new coach of Manchester united soon.

Dem MANNA say so!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by pezeji(m): 6:09am On May 29, 2021
It has to be him, but, I don't think it will be as successful as as was before he left. Zidane's case is a very good example. I wish him luck anyway
Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by LoudLord(m): 6:10am On May 29, 2021
Up Chelsea!!!

Blues for Life �

3 Likes

Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by help9: 6:10am On May 29, 2021
Welcome home
Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by FalseProphet1(m): 6:11am On May 29, 2021
I thought in life you only move forward, why does this man keep coming back to the past?

I see him carrying the league with Juve. This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by UTAN28(m): 6:13am On May 29, 2021
Pls sack rashford in manutdd
Thankyu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by wizygreat2000(m): 6:15am On May 29, 2021
May your day be as bright as your smile and as lovely as you are. Happy birthday to my dear Son ❤

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by donpapa(m): 6:15am On May 29, 2021
Confused club. Why do they allowed him go 2 years ago?
Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by Emola12(m): 6:17am On May 29, 2021
That is how chelsea will welcome back frank lampard in jesus name
Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by donpapa(m): 6:20am On May 29, 2021
Emola12:
Let him go and improve on his coaching skills
Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by Anaerobi(m): 6:20am On May 29, 2021
Juv are anxiously looking for UCL.... Because all the sacked Mangers won them a trophy.
I hope he wins it this time around...

Let me remind Man United that Zinedine Zidane is now free.

Or they can keep Ole to keep losing Semi final and Finals.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by Dchampion65: 6:54am On May 29, 2021
Tottenham I learnt asked from PSG if Picho is available.

Barça desire to have Pep back.

If you don't 'taste' the second wive, you will not know the former is better.

10 Likes

Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by paulolee(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2021
I pray he stays longer this time because I know juve would still sack him n end up bringing conte or even pirlo back..
but change n new spirit is needed for a team with such bad season losing the league n i see aleegri winning back the league title.
Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by bpalace(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2021
powerbank51:

Joway [b]40,000mah
powerbank

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.

One year warranty
Na generator? Hw much?

[/b]
Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by LZAA: 7:05am On May 29, 2021
flemsy15:
Coaches are much busier in the transfer market more than players this transfer window. What a weird transfer window.

Juventus let him go because they wanted a coach that would win UCL, now they want him back to bring back Serie A to Turin.
Congrats to him, wishing him a great 2nd tenure
Not really
They let him go because they wanted "sexy football"
Now they want trophies
Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by MrBONE2(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2021
Emola12:
And Jose Morinho grin
Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by Guyman111: 7:21am On May 29, 2021
Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by Tobichuks08: 7:39am On May 29, 2021
Nonsense coach, afraid to try new challenges..
Trying to act smart but he will run out of luck soon..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by Martinez39s(m): 8:23am On May 29, 2021
Glad they finally came to their senses after taking him for granted. Who the hell wants to win the UCL by hiring Sarri? grin Allegri should have never been sacked in the first place.
Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by Nobody: 9:19am On May 29, 2021
smiley ok we don hear but i no want ronaldo to stay i want wey e go man u we need him there
Re: Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 by drizslim(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2021
Juve is in safe hands

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPFL Draw For 2022/23 Season Concluded, Matches Returns To Live Television / Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay / The Uk 2018/2019 Pools Season ( Draw Nap Key Settings On Booklet ).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.