Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations (29632 Views)

Suruche Arrested For Having Tattoo, Tagged A 'Cultist' (Video) / Mopol Slaps Suruche's Girlfriend At Atican Beach Resort Hotel In Lagos (Video) / Top Lagos Baller Suruche Drives With One Leg Out On The Streets (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Revolva(m): 3:03pm On May 28, 2021
Sometimes we have to be careful with the type of lady we hang out with because many of them are evil and can lead one to jail for knowing nothing about them.

This incident happened to versatile entertainer and singer Suruche, popularly known as the number one in Africa as he narrowly escaped being trapped in a crime that he knew nothing about.

However, Suruche narrated the incident where the lady asked him to take her along on a cruise and be with him in his events movement as some of his music business partners were trying to book him for a show.

Luckily, Suruche had her along with him on the tour trips, and in the course of the journey, he left her and kept her and her phone in the care of the uber driver.

The next day, the same uber driver which Suruche had chartered privately for all his movement around town started accusing him of what he was not aware of.

He said they found a bottled substance like a hard drug in the care of the lady and she was in a coma.

Suruche was later apprehended by the police force and also the Uber driver as well, and the driver started contradicting himself, lying and dropping all the issues at hand about the girl in a coma on Suruche.

He made claims that the stuff or bottle substance found in the car was used to drug her before leaving her in his care.

Suruche denied all accusations and had to show the policemen all the payment receipts he had made to the same driver, as well as encouraging and patronizing on charter trips away whenever he needed an urgent ride.

Through the intervention of our capable Police Officer, who is hardworking and was able to detect that the Uber driver was a liar and that the lady involved had not died from a drug overdose.

Finally, the young lady's iPhone was later found in the car and Suruche had to prove with evidence in the video that the lady was alive and even had to call her his wife so as to save her from being seen as a one-night stand.

The moral of this story is that one should be careful of things and people that can implicate you at any moment in life.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFZeUuQuPbc

Let's comment and discuss this issue because this is very critical.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by LoudLord(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2021
Crazy man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by DrBrainstorm(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2021
Na them.
Set Awon Future is feminine grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Womanizer(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2021
Maybe this one wants to use controversy to gain popularity grin

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Authoreety: 5:20pm On May 28, 2021
He's
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Kobicove(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2021
Who even wrote this rubbish that is so disjointed undecided

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by FalseProphet1(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2021
The average Nigerian is a criminal, infact crime, corruption, scam...etc, is perfectly legal amongst Nigerian youths, uncompromised honesty in Nigeria today has become a crime, my friends be very careful with who you relate with out there, the street is bad.

This I have seen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Emmanuel224(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2021
Plenty pple dey learn ABCD up there

4 Likes

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by BlessedNuel: 5:21pm On May 28, 2021
Wahala be like Ijebu garri...e dey rise quick

4 Likes

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Prosperous111(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2021
The guy look like who fit commit that offense sad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Ajibade123(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2021
fear that gender
sometimes I wonder what kind of wickedness would make a guy rape a woman but, at the same time I wonder the kind of evil that will make a woman falsely accuse a man of rape...this life ehn

if you interested in Canada, UK, Belarus work and study visa
package check my signature to be added to the gc.

1 Like

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by pocohantas(f): 5:21pm On May 28, 2021
Someone that understands should explain.

SegFault:

I don't understand how women are evil concerns the story self. The woman was found in a coma and the Uber driver accused the "artiste" of drugging the lady, the "artiste" showed the police evidence to exonerate him later landing the blame on the Uber driver. Op you read your story before you post am.

That is why I asked for explanation because I am yet to see what makes her/women evil. Who drugged her, who robbed her?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Sonnobax15(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2021
undecided

Like I do say to my real dudes whenever we're together killing chilled heineken--"that a man who has generally disciplined himself against women has successfully solved half of his earthly problems...

As a man, I've always cautioned myself whenever it comes to women issues because the moment a man falls for her,she can easily mar his life,stresslessly...

The biblical Joseph comes to mind....na only God know wetin for happen to Oga Joseph through the evil wey madam portipha package for am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by careytommy37(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2021
undecided
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Starships4u(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2021
FALSE
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Lasisiqween10: 5:24pm On May 28, 2021
Thank God ooo
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by 9jaRealist: 5:24pm On May 28, 2021
Revolva:
Sometimes we have to be careful with the type of lady we hang out with because many of them are evil and can lead one to jail for knowing nothing about them.

This incident happened to versatile entertainer and singer Suruche, popularly known as the number one in Africa as he narrowly escaped being trapped in a crime that he knew nothing about.

However, Suruche narrated the incident where the lady asked him to take her along on a cruise and be with him in his events movement as some of his music business partners were trying to book him for a show.

Luckily, Suruche had her along with him on the tour trips, and in the course of the journey, he left her and kept her and her phone in the care of the uber driver.

The next day, the same uber driver which Suruche had chartered privately for all his movement around town started accusing him of what he was not aware of.

He said they found a bottled substance like a hard drug in the care of the lady and she was in a coma.

Suruche was later apprehended by the police force and also the Uber driver as well, and the driver started contradicting himself, lying and dropping all the issues at hand about the girl in a coma on Suruche.

He made claims that the stuff or bottle substance found in the car was used to drug her before leaving her in his care.

Suruche denied all accusations and had to show the policemen all the payment receipts he had made to the same driver, as well as encouraging and patronizing on charter trips away whenever he needed an urgent ride.

Through the intervention of our capable Police Officer, who is hardworking and was able to detect that the Uber driver was a liar and that the lady involved had not died from a drug overdose.

Finally, the young lady's iPhone was later found in the car and Suruche had to prove with evidence in the video that the lady was alive and even had to call her his wife so as to save her from being seen as a one-night stand.

The moral of this story is that one should be careful of things and people that can implicate you at any moment in life.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFZeUuQuPbc

Let's comment and discuss this issue because this is very critical.

So the obviously drugged woman is the “evil” person in this story?
The usual PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTIC drivel prevalent on Nairaland.

Anyway, SURUCHE, welcome to Nairaland...
You did not need to write under a pseudonym. grin
>

4 Likes

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by meobizy(f): 5:24pm On May 28, 2021
Who is this Lil Uzi Vert wannabe? This is how I picture that Vanquay poster.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by sunshineV(f): 5:24pm On May 28, 2021
Prosperous111:
The guy look like who fit commit that offense sad
na ur type sars stray bullet dey kill

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by chukwuibuipob: 5:25pm On May 28, 2021
sad
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by frankmoney(m): 5:25pm On May 28, 2021
I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Maj196(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2021
Who be this one again

2 Likes

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Anneka101(f): 5:26pm On May 28, 2021
angry
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 28, 2021
pocohantas:
Someone that understands should explain.
I don't understand how women are evil concerns the story self. The woman was found in a coma and the Uber driver accused the "artiste" of drugging the lady, the "artiste" showed the police evidence to exonerate him later landing the blame on the Uber driver. Op you read your story before you post am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by alingo2013(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2021
Re: Suruche Escapes Iphone Theft And Drugging A Lady False Accusations by Ayt27(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2021
Kobicove:
Who even wrote this rubbish that is so disjointed undecided

Ended with the moral of the story....

Like can you effing imagine

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Apologizes To Mercy Aigbe Publicly / Desmond Elliot Donates Tricycles To People Of Surulere Constituency [PICS] / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre's Throwback Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.