Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,511 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) (76121 Views)

Emir Of Bichi: I Wish My Daughter, Zahra Bayero Graduated Before Marrying / Aisha Buhari Jets Out To Dubai For Delivery Of Daughter, Zahra, As Agitation Con / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by alingo2013(m): 5:33pm On May 28, 2021
DawahToTheWorld:
islam and decency is like 5 and 6

Islam and jihad are 1

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Matheusmartin: 5:33pm On May 28, 2021
This one sef wants to clout chase..

Ewe.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by BlessedNuel: 5:34pm On May 28, 2021
Seen
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 28, 2021
If them boy pikin well make he go touch her bum bum stupid south boyz
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by alingo2013(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2021
DawahToTheWorld:

Islam and wars and 1
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Commotfornigeri: 5:34pm On May 28, 2021
Only because it has to do with their religion.

On a norm, if a christian is violated, they keep quiet.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 28, 2021
She is flaunting inside federal government property.That private jet is for her father's official use not for flaunting.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by KoshCAD: 5:35pm On May 28, 2021
Mtchewww
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by JooEeL(m): 5:36pm On May 28, 2021
alingo2013:

Islam and death are 1

Islam and raping are ...
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by alingo2013(m): 5:38pm On May 28, 2021
JooEeL:

Islam and raping are ...
3&4 they like their victims 13yrs below, I was in kano last week I saw a 16 yr old girl getting married to one old man the man Even has 5 wives and I heard he divorce 3

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Mrbenny001: 5:38pm On May 28, 2021
What has she done in solidarity of those his uncle are killing everyday
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 28, 2021
raker300:
Stunting on a private jet with designer clothings while their paid urchins wallow on 300/day stipend.

And the idiots are praising them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 28, 2021
Spongers who have not done an honest days work in their lives.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by YungMillionaire: 5:40pm On May 28, 2021
Northern Islam is a major problem for Nigeira's progress.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by neyohh: 5:40pm On May 28, 2021
Looking classy .

Those throw way pikin don turn dem girl's to harlot's, they won't stop until everyone is like them.

Shebi she's leaving her best life, why una dey judge.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2021
Hope she washed her pant well under that abaya because most stink to death Maybe because of the heat and dirtiness due to its hidden
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 28, 2021
DawahToTheWorld:

grin

Keep deceiving yourselves, we all know what those filthy Alhajis and Mallams do in their private. We also know that Saudi men go to Dubai for s3x with boys etc. And then old haggard men marry little girls who are young enough to be their great grand daughters.

Wicked HYPOCRITES !!!

cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by fatymore(f): 5:41pm On May 28, 2021
Radarada oshisco
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by LikeAking: 5:41pm On May 28, 2021
Dem for just drop their phone number.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by LikeAking: 5:43pm On May 28, 2021
dem fine.

Show some love
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by taiwolomo1: 5:43pm On May 28, 2021
Aboki weddings wey no de last! I hope they still stay togeda after Baba's tenure..then I will know its a true love grin
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by ModestGal(f): 5:46pm On May 28, 2021
Gd
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by 9jaRealist: 5:46pm On May 28, 2021
>
Rich folks “activism”.... grin grin grin

Modeling the latest Abaya from Dubai in a luxury private jet...
With the harassed student this is supposedly for nowhere in sight.

>

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 28, 2021
DawahToTheWorld:
But they fornicate more than any other religion on this planet.
I enjoy fvcking Hausa Muslim girls back in uni days sha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by 9jaRealist: 5:49pm On May 28, 2021
drinoayo:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s daughter Zahra Buhari-Indimi and her sisters-in-law have stood in solidarity with a female student of Kano State University of Science and Technology who was harassed for wearing the Arabian outfit popularly known as Abaya, Igbere TV reports.

Mrs Buhari-Indimi was pictured with her sisters-in-law Hauwa and Meram Indimi wearing the dresses.

Buhari’s daughter posted the photos to Instastories on Thursday with the caption, #ABAYA #NOHARASSMENT.”

Hauwa, on her part, posted the pictures to her Instagram feed, saying,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPX8Px_hF7n/?utm_medium=copy_link

Following the incident, the varsity’s management has set aside May 27 to celebrate the outfit.

A statement said the university had constituted a committee headed by the deputy vice chancellor (academic) to identify the students involved and recommend immediate disciplinary action to be taken against them.

“The committee will this evening (Thursday, May 26) present its interim report and recommendations to the university management for further disciplinary action,” a statement signed by the dean of student affairs Prof Shehu Ma’aji for the committee read.

“We wish to appreciate the support of the entire KUST students in maintaining discipline, calmness and confidence on the management in pursuance of student’s right. I will update you soon on the next management action.”

While it is wrong to harass students for wearing Abaya...
It is DUMB for the university to “celebrate” religious fashion choices.
>
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by EmmyDJourno: 5:50pm On May 28, 2021
Daughters to a Useless President cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by ukaface(f): 5:51pm On May 28, 2021
Mtcheeeeww
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by Abid2020(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2021
mzBEAM:

Islam & violence is like 5 & 6
Your hatred won't stop people from converting to Islam keep calming your emotion with your hateful comment and Islam will keep growing.
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by AfonjaConehead: 5:57pm On May 28, 2021
DawahToTheWorld:

But you will have a different opinion if it was the children of GEJ!!!
Re: Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) by PierreAbutu(m): 5:57pm On May 28, 2021
DawahToTheWorld:

Islam and decency
Islam and ISWAP nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter / INEC Declares Obaseki Winner Of Edo Governorship Election 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.