Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) (85945 Views)

Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) / Ebuka Anisiobi, Former One Day Governor Of Lagos State Speaks. Photos and video / Tinubu Called GEJ , Drunken Fisherman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Aidege123: 7:16pm On May 28, 2021
People in high position don't know that they have to be careful in the choice of their words to address people.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Ghast12: 7:25pm On May 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2021
FarahAideed:

If you are new on Nairaland politics just say so
so Nairaland self get politicians it is well
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by shameonyou(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2021
BigSarah:
You didn’t lick her feet, Remi already feeling like an Empress ...
Well she is the Empress of Lagos and probably south west
that was then, presently lagos don wise up...thanks to EDO STATE!
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2021
Because she is not APC.. Senator Remi Tinubu is a pained woman. She doesn't like opposition. She sees them as wolves.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Ellasure: 7:43pm On May 28, 2021
With this statement and interview the lady should be save from hired thugs. Very beautiful and good looking. I hope madam can come down to her levels and call her for apologies.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Martins9756: 7:51pm On May 28, 2021
naptu2:

https://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/i-m-not-thug-lady-who-had-altercation-with-remi-tinubu-speaks
Hmmmm.... you guys are just doing everything to bring the Tinubu family down, but God is greater than men, calling someone a thug that is common among you guys in Nigeria, moreover respect is reciprocal, you're causing public disorder and your senator is trying to calm you down, you refused just because you want to shine among the crowd, and she asked you a simple question, if you're a thug, instead for you to say No, you are attempting to divert the question into a wrong light for your own advantage, I think it's high time for you guys to grow up and stop playing politics with everything.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 28, 2021
BigSarah:

She can keep her Empress there we don’t want her.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2021
Ehhh...! Nothing much other than the lady is seeking for Mrs Tinubu's position in the house that's all ooo....

Madam Tinubu wished to remain a live Sanete
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Reptyle(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p4E45vFfPU

I am not a constitutional lawyer. But I do not think there can be a completely new constitution without making provision for it in the current constitution. I might be wrong though, but I think there must first be an amendment before we begin to talk of a new constitution.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 8:30pm On May 28, 2021
Mouth Gig:
TINUBU WIFE NA MISCREANT undecided

SHE DEY LACK REAL Bleep,I MEAN REAL RODDIN,FOR BRAIN FORMATTING AND FRUSTRATION REDUCTION undecided

SHE IS JUST SICK AND DISGUSTING undecided

AVERAGE NIGERIAN WITH STOLEN WEALTH MENTALITY undecided
So for your mind, you think Remi depends on the guy below for her carpentry needs?

Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by jchioma: 8:55pm On May 28, 2021
Looking at this very beautiful lady and Remix Tinubu, we can all conclude who the real thug is. She sees others as herself.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:56pm On May 28, 2021
Madam Remi Tinubu will not make a meek First Lady if BAT becomes President come 2023.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Fahdiga1: 8:56pm On May 28, 2021
johnmartus:
Can we get over this matter some lazy blogger will not stop looking for something that not meaningful.
Shut up and use your brain
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by hansomb: 9:11pm On May 28, 2021
BigSarah:
and very soon Nigeria.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Kingstanding: 9:14pm On May 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
So you are from Lagos Brave woman!! Just consider your political career dead for the next 3 years but you will sure bounce back bigger
. I'm damn sure she will survive without politics. I just like her boldness. Pastor Senator Remi Surutu Tinubu una Weldone the Ordained Pastor of Redeem Christian Church of God. By virtue of what written in the Bible does Remi Tinubu worth of being a gate watcher at the church of God talkless of being a pastor? Judgement day will be full of wonders and surprised.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by alcaptainero: 9:17pm On May 28, 2021
SENATOR OLUREMI TINUBU LOKS MORE LIKE A THUG THAN THIS WOMAN

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 9:33pm On May 28, 2021
BigSarah posit=102144398:
Certainly not the whole of southwest! Maybe Lagos, Ogun and Osun. The remaining three are no go area for her and her husband.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:35pm On May 28, 2021
The whole exercise is not properly organized. How will you use Marriott Hotel in Ikeja after inviting several people and you now claim that the hall can only take 256 people.

Only in the zoo that lawmakers rented hotel to implementing laws for over 300 population trapping in Lugard colony called nigeria.

Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Myself2(m): 9:39pm On May 28, 2021
She looks more intelligent and much prettier than that shameless that thieving empress of the drug/billion van empire
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:58pm On May 28, 2021
Please am in love with that woman, how do I meet her.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by muyeski21(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2021
naptu2:

https://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/i-m-not-thug-lady-who-had-altercation-with-remi-tinubu-speaks

Remi tinubu as to apologise to that lady, from the look of things, these woman looks so responsible than remi tinubu
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by veron007: 10:24pm On May 28, 2021
FarahAideed:
So you are from Lagos Brave woman!! Just consider your political career dead for the next 3 years but you will sure bounce back bigger

Bros are you God? How can you sit in your little chair and be making pronunciations. If it's her time nothing can stop the hands of time.
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2021
I watched this same woman on Arise TV today.... She is very learned and sound.
The thug is actually Remi Tinubu whose husband is a drug addict and a criminal
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Quaddafi29: 10:35pm On May 28, 2021
Her mouth looks like .......
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:36pm On May 28, 2021
veron007:

Bros are you God? How can you sit in your little chair and be making pronunciations. If it's her time nothing can stop the hands of time.

Where did I say I was God ? She is a member of Lagos APC and trust me they will deal with her till Tinubu loses form in 2023
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
Tinubu is a criminal

Everyone knows that already.... I wonder why some myopic sycophants are packaging a criminal for 2023 presidential election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 10:55pm On May 28, 2021
I don't know who was screaming and raising their voice like that in public but it was very undignified. shocked

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by foreshore(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2021
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 11:21pm On May 28, 2021
johnmartus:
Can we get over this matter some lazy blogger will not stop looking for something that not meaningful.

What is not meaningful?
Please change this your slave mentality.
Must you be a BOOTLICKER for God's sake?
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by Insectkiller: 11:24pm On May 28, 2021
So, who are you
Re: I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) by sokera: 11:26pm On May 28, 2021
Zico5:
With all her money and that of her husband, the woman is even more stunning and look nicer than her. If we are in a sane country, she won't even dream that first lady office not to talk of smelling it. Agbaya olobo rirun. Tueeeeeeeeee
dont go there at all , I can't bet remi cant be less than 20 years older than the lady ... remi is a grandma oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Pharaoh Okadigbo Dies In An Accident (Pictures) / Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.