Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got (22646 Views)

List Of Fake Job Address In Lagos State / This Is The List Of Fake Job Addresses Collated (not Exhaustive). / Help Me Verify This Invite My People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by federal9: 9:22pm On May 28, 2021
Those days of 2go, this phone was the bomb.

2 Likes

Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by esivue007(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Nairalanders no go kill me with laugh...
D person needs advice but na phone people dey view instead grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by alingo2013(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2021
Buy your mum a good phone

1 Like

Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 28, 2021
Virus99:
That Nokia phone still dey alive shocked shocked shocked
O boy eh !!!!
People wey dey live for thick forest still dey use am.I don see person wey dey use Nokia button phone wey the numbers don clean finish.He come use rubber band tight the battery back.

1 Like

Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by shegra58: 9:38pm On May 28, 2021
Scope26:
Even before this Akpan job seeker hunter's case, I don't believe in SMS job invites — not to talk of online ponzi scheme sef.

This afternoon, my mum got this job invite she didn't apply for which is fake.

Beware!!! And add this address to the fake interview address list.
That ancient phone is rugged wink
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by bizhop01: 9:40pm On May 28, 2021
That nokia phone still exist?
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by obinna58(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2021
Seeing that phone made me had nostalgic feelings. Chai those days.

1 Like

Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Virus99: 9:44pm On May 28, 2021
etrange:

You'd like to buy him a new one, bro?

How does my post remotely correlate with the dumb question you asked me ?

you want to teach people about tolerance and loving each other ?

But then you lack basic understanding. Good luck with that
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Cnach: 9:52pm On May 28, 2021
alingo2013:
Yes, so that they won't be able to send her such messages.
Agbaya osi

2 Likes

Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Cnach: 9:54pm On May 28, 2021
Virus99:

Abeg no mind am jareh.
Think say person go always dey serious for country wey no even dey accept seriousness. My guy any where u see cruise catch am, it not about the topic it about how fun go take flow.
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by alingo2013(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2021
Cnach:

Yes, so that they won't be able to send her such messages.
Agbaya osi

I won't wish that phone to my enemies, imagine my mom with that 4000 phone while am using a better phone in nonsense I will willingly give her mine, with what my mom has done for me, I hope she will live long to continue seeing me succeed o I still have more to give her
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by mu2sa2: 10:04pm On May 28, 2021
Only God can save the igbo from the igbo.
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:11pm On May 28, 2021
Belial06:
Didnt know people still used blackberry

You sure, u dey see shocked
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Marpol2021(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2021
Scope26:
Even before this Akpan job seeker hunter's case, I don't believe in SMS job invites — not to talk of online ponzi scheme sef.

OP shame on you, see the kind of fone your mother is using.na person like u dey spend huge money buy fone for his skirt. op change your mama fone.
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Jayslyder: 10:21pm On May 28, 2021
Na tomorrow abi...I go show face
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Cnach: 10:22pm On May 28, 2021
alingo2013:

I won't wish that phone to my enemies, imagine my mom with that 4000 phone while am using a better phone in nonsense I will willingly give her mine, with what my mom has done for me, I hope she will live long to continue seeing me succeed o I still have more to give her
My brother phone is not the best way to show ur mummy appreciation for nursing u. As a matter of fact it could be the last thing.
Can u consider the age of the mama we are talking of? How good she is with technology? It could be that she was even forced to use something as big as that.
Oh she is a modernized mum? How do u see if that is just a little phone which can keep her online for a longer period of time while her machine lay low somewhere?
We don't judge people too straight. The day I entered oghara to sapele, a guy picked quarrel with one mama that she delayed the bus. A time came when the woman started crying that the guy do not even know her but was shouting at her bc she just feel like entering public transport..omo when we finally reached the woman bus stop we got shocked. A G-wagon, rover sport and 4runner jeep rolled by her son's where jokely dragging who would carry the mama. U gay to be rational to show maturity
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by alingo2013(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2021
Cnach:

My brother phone is not the best way to show ur mummy appreciation for nursing u. As a matter of fact it could be the last thing.
Can u consider the age of the mama we are talking of? How good she is with technology? It could be that she was even forced to use something as big as that.
Oh she is a modernized mum? How do u see if that is just a little phone which can keep her online for a longer period of time while her machine lay low somewhere?
We don't judge people too straight. The day I entered oghara to sapele, a guy picked quarrel with one mama that she delayed the bus. A time came when the woman started crying that the guy do not even know her but was shouting at her bc she just feel like entering public transport..omo when we finally reached the woman bus stop we got shocked. A G-wagon, rover sport and 4runner jeep rolled by her son's where jokely dragging who would carry the mama. U gay to be rational to show maturity

I didn't say phone is the best way to show a mother love, am just saying this I will rather die than for my mom to be seen suffering with that phone, if not that my mom already has a car my first car would be for her, I know want she passed through for me and I am willing to give him everything comfortable before she leaves this earth
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Cnach: 10:33pm On May 28, 2021
alingo2013:

I didn't say phone is the best way to show a mother love, am just saying this I will rather die than for my mom to be seen suffering with that phone, if not that my mom already has a car my first car would be for her, I know want she passed through for me and I am willing to give him everything comfortable before she leaves this earth
And if ur mum refuse to use iPhone 12 bc it is too big then u would gently go and price sniper abi?
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by alingo2013(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2021
Cnach:

And if ur mum refuse to use iPhone 12 bc it is too big then u would gently go and price sniper abi?

Lol I will offer myself to teach her how to use it just like how I thought her how to use a laptop and how she learn't how to use an Android phone
It not that hard only the best for her
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Kaypeeboss(m): 10:49pm On May 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Wait first,is that phone not X2 or probably asha ?

Now back to the topic......But na wa oh......things dey really dey happen for this our beloved shiit hole..

Just last week,my uncle was arrested and accused for being an accomplice to kidnappers whom he rented his apartment to....He didn't know they were into kidnapping,not until they got caught....If not for God and high connections,DSS and police for don use my uncle take practice smack down..

Na c3
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Nuliberry: 10:50pm On May 28, 2021
Scope26:

Check well, it could be either from GNLD , AIM global or the likes, they are all into network marketing and this is the latest format they use.
I tell you, it must be one of your mum's friends or relations, church members in her contact who must be already a Registered networker of such multilevel organisation that submitted her detail(your mum's).

If she gets there, they will enlighten her more on their modus operandi, she may have to part with some amount of money if she wishes to join the business and then she will be asked to submit some names from her contacts too that they(the company) will contact to come for interview on her behalf (these contacts will subsequently become your mum's downlines if they register and the cycle continues....
PEACE!
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Sicilyjoe: 11:01pm On May 28, 2021
Some of the youths we have this days are so useless, what is wrong with that phone when we still buy tecno and itel button phone at the market, foolish people
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Missyajoke(f): 11:31pm On May 28, 2021
Legalcriminal:

Are you talking about this police.

You must be sick for posting the man's picture online.. Psycho remove this pictures
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by West2019(m): 11:34pm On May 28, 2021
Na this type of Nokia you still the use well no prob, if you go there your family will forget you
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by alizma: 11:57pm On May 28, 2021
Nokia C3, my phone that year. Jus change the case for your mum and she will be good to go for another 5yrs, lol. Very strong phone
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by longjohnsilver: 12:02am On May 29, 2021
Nokia Asha 302...damn

This phone suppose don expire.
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by switkera(f): 12:03am On May 29, 2021
Oxtertee:

No be only blackberry, strawberry self follow join. That's Nokia C3, one of the best Nokia Java phone few Yrs back in terms of gaming, browsing & entertainment.
I think that phone is Nokia Asha 302.

1 Like

Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by uvie66: 12:09am On May 29, 2021
Comeooo, na so things hard ? Why you no try to change malee phone. The Nokia phone phone look antiquated.
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by etrange: 12:22am On May 29, 2021
Virus99:

Yeah... I guess that's a No. It would have been more 'tolerant' focus on his question and not draw unnecessary attention to his old phone. Just saying.

Enjoy.
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Nobody: 3:25am On May 29, 2021
Any job interview invite for a position you ever applied for is either a scam, kidnapping scheme or one of these ponzi/commission marketing jobs that you don’t want to do! Be warned.
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Scope26(m): 3:41am On May 29, 2021
Marpol2021:
OP shame on you, see the kind of fone your mother is using.na person like u dey spend huge money buy fone for his skirt. op change your mama fone.

It's not everything you see you judge with your thinking. She has been using this phone for years for her business purpose just to preserve the bigger one. She uses this phone for her banking and traveling purpose.

I'm disappointed you can't think this way
Re: See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got by Scope26(m): 3:52am On May 29, 2021
alingo2013:

switkera:
I think that phone is Nokia Asha 302.

Missyajoke:

You must be sick for posting the man's picture online.. Psycho remove this pictures

Cnach:

And to other replies I didn't quote, here is your reply...

I believe you're all adults, then you should have thought of what the phone would be used for in the first place.

She has a bigger phone, but decided to keep this for traveling and banking purpose. Just chill sometimes and think because it can possibly save you from misunderstanding.

Y'all need to be groomed to know how to speak.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Nationwide Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank / Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!! / Arik Air Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.