Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure (49927 Views)

St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion / Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Anglican Girls Grammar School Students Holds Twerking Competition (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Gemid94(m): 5:14pm On May 28, 2021
The disturbing voices of suspected demons at St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, in Kwara state, had forced the authorities to shut the school Friday morning.

Vanguard gathered that it became necessary to shut the girls’ school because the strange incident had already caused panic among students and teachers of the school.

Parents of students have been allowed to come and ‘evacuate’ their children, according to the Senior Principal, Mrs F.B Ogunwole.

Vanguard gathered that the bizzare incident occurred at about 12:00hours, when students started shouting loudly after hearing strange voices suspected to be from ‘demons’.

https://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/demons-in-school-panic-as-suspected-voices-of-evil-spirit-forced

2 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by zoeA: 5:26pm On May 28, 2021
Hmmm...can wahala ever finish?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Righteousness2(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2021
There are forces, kingdoms and Demonic beings in this world. That is a fact.

The Greater fact is that there is a Ultimate POWER that they all Submit and bow to.
They Bow to JESUS. They Bow to the Supreme Power!
You Just Have to Believe , Trust and understand the Power in the Name of JESUS

I really don't know or Understand How people live in this Evil and wicked world without JESUS.

356 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by hisgrace090: 5:50pm On May 28, 2021
Strange days!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by folabayo(f): 6:14pm On May 28, 2021
Hope it's not some group of persons trying to play some trick on the student for whatever reason known to them.

This one na reality horror movie

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Twelfthman: 7:05pm On May 28, 2021
They walk among us

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Austeeenxx: 8:46pm On May 28, 2021
The principal better call Sam and Dean Winchester.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2021
See what we are facing in nigeria right now,we are facing alot of crisis such as bokoharam,fulani herdsmen,biafra/esn,iswap,unknown gun men and now the latest is Demons/evil spirits disturbing the peace of the students in st clairs anglican girls grammer school offa kwara state.which one are we going to face,God come to our rescue we dont know what to do and is only you who can solve the problems facing nigeria.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Zhongkui: 10:02pm On May 28, 2021
This thing common for schools with boarding house(hostels). I remember secondary school days my friend that lives in the hostel do tell some weired stories..... Woh na their wahala e that
Nigeria itself na demon na everyday we dey read bad news angry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Cerebellum: 10:05pm On May 28, 2021
Chai!

Nigeria don finally bcom location to horror scenes like that SUPERNATURAL film grin

Issoryt..God will deliver us from this Eleribuu kontiri

E don tire me self...A dey vex for pantamini and Buhaha

8 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Cerebellum: 10:10pm On May 28, 2021
Austeeenxx:

Wow..A watcher

Through with it or still watching?

I'm on season 7 o..been watching since Decembergrin

12 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Yustyle(m): 10:40pm On May 28, 2021
Austeeenxx:
lol plus bobbi

2 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by richiemcgold: 11:03pm On May 28, 2021
normal occurrence in boarding schools

7 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 28, 2021
Huh?
Reminds me of the days of sisi koikoi and bush baby.

Let them shut down the school then.

10 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 28, 2021
folabayo:
Hope it's not some group of persons trying to play some trick on the student for whatever reason known to them.

You can go there and find out yourself. I believe the gate is still open.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by queenjoseph(f): 12:13am On May 29, 2021
They should not have evacuated the students.

Don't they know that even demons are afraid of humans, the same way human are afraid of demons?

If they had stood and confronted the demons, the demons would have fled.

It is only when people show fear that the demons would be bold to attack.

But if you stand your ground, they will flee.

They are God's creatures just like humans and God did not give them any authority over human beings.

Even angels who are higher in power than humans cannot so much as lord it over humans, because God does not give them such authority.

So anytime you hear the voice of a demon,go out and attack it,or better still, just ignore, and go about your business without fear.

There is one that use to pass in an area every night.

One day, one man challenged it, flashed light on it, and saw that it had a face without eyes, mouth or nose.

The demon stopped passing that area from that time on.

When I was about 9 years,one demon use to pass in my area every night, after midnight.

One night, because of a problem with my mother, I decided to sleep outside in protest. I stayed near the road and the demon was passing.

One of my neighbors who had light on,immediately switched off the light in fear and everywhere was totally silent.

I just shun it.

After it passed, one of my neighbors switched on his light and few people started talking about it.

But even as a little girl,I was not afraid.

We must be bold, because nothing can hurt us.

88 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by CheedyJ(m): 12:16am On May 29, 2021
I wonder how a demon’s voice sound like ,won’t be surprised if it sounds like bubu sha

9 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by oracle009(m): 2:30am On May 29, 2021
I see alot of Sam and Dean's fans here. Thumb up guys. Started watching in 2015... I'm done. Though it got boring towards the end

4 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by MilesLamar(m): 6:13am On May 29, 2021
Cerebellum:

Wow..A watcher
Through with it or still watching?

I'm on season 7 o..been watching since Decembergrin
I don finish am started watching 2015, been long

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by folabayo(f): 6:16am On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:

You can go there and find out yourself. The gate is open.

Owk...

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by franklingud(m): 6:46am On May 29, 2021
Girls' school?

What manner of evil have I not heard from girls' school?

Fear women and be safe!

7 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Nobody: 6:48am On May 29, 2021
Imagine nonsense in 2021. Fools

4 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by TheFacelessMan: 8:20am On May 29, 2021
shocked

Years back, at Ijebu Ode, I and my friends decided to do money rituals...

The herbalist asked us to meet him at the OkuOrun Cemetery at midnight.

4 of us went to the cemetery that night and i shiver recalling the unspeakable things that happened that night...

It was dark and so silent we could all hear our hearts beating fast.

Halfway through our walk, we heard a horrible guttural sound

A hyena was snacking on a fresh corpse shocked shocked

We interrupted him eating dinner! undecided

Have you ever heard a hyena laugh ? It sounds like music Satan would dance to in Hell shocked

After a long walk through a maze of grave stones... we got there.

The Babalawo instructed us to all strip naked and choose a tomb to stand in front of...

We each carried a calabash on our heads containing the offering and Baba started chanting.

"NO MATTER WHAT, you MUST NOT LOOK BACK" no matter what! shocked Baba said.

"Eyin oku ati eyin alijanu, omo ni momo eworks, eworks yeeee!" shocked

After 20 minutes of incantations, his words started twisting and became strange and...

I clearly heard the concrete slab shift beneath me shocked

[img]https://media1./images/d717a22663b72209e4b6fcdc329bca08/tenor.gif?itemid=12360474[/img]

What happened next is difficult to describe...

You know the chill felt against your legs when you open the fridge ?

The temperature dropped to subzero... i am not ashamed to say this, i felt something warm trickling down my legs as i peed on myself undecided

The cold crept up my ankles... to my calves...my buttocks... waist.... back shocked

I felt a presence practically inches behind me and then cold hands of bone on either side of my neck...

My hands started trembling with my eyes screwed shut!

" AHHHHHHHHHHH" .... and i heard a sound of calabash crashing down and breaking, approximately 2 graves away!

That sounded very much like Shola, his nerve must have broken! cry

I heard what seemed like a woman's high pitched evil laughter.

And Shola started making gurgling terrible sounds like he was being strangled...

I ran forward without daring to look back chanting " Jesus, Jesus, Jesus" zeetee

To be continued ..... shocked shocked shocked

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Cerebellum: 8:43am On May 29, 2021
MilesLamar:

I don finish am started watching 2015, been long

Chai!

Una don old o..issorytgrin
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by SouthSouth1914: 9:00am On May 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are forces, kingdoms and Demonic beings in this world. That is a fact.

The Greater fact is that there is a Ultimate POWER that they all Submit and bow to.

They Bow to JESUS. They Bow to the Sumpreme Power!

I really don't know How people live in this Evil woRed without JESUS.

Jesus taught us to be apolitical. Yet you wanted to impose Donald trump if you had the chance. From your body language, you are a fake pastor!

Try to leave your political leanings aside when it comes to the word of God. Just my humble and sincere advice!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by SouthSouth1914: 9:04am On May 29, 2021
folabayo:

No jokes! These things happen! Have you heard of James Welch school? My younger brother studied there.., there are lots of stories about ghost sightings and all.

I have seen a funny being with both legs suspended in the air close to the department of mathematics and computer science lab in campus II, Abraka. Even someone close to me, couldn’t see it. But I am not mad nor drunk!! No jokes man

8 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by tillaman(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2021
I find it hard to believe these stories because there was this one time I was dating a girl from Eva adelaja girl’s school in Lagos she’s always telling stories about a certain tree that swallows students and they couldn’t cut or uproot it me I find it hard to believe even though some of her colleagues attested to it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by oluwatunechi(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2021
Afrika

4 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by folabayo(f): 11:06am On May 29, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

No jokes! These things happen! Have you heard of James Welch school? My younger brother studied there.., there are lots of stories about ghost sightings and all.

I have seen a funny being with both legs suspended in the air close to the department of mathematics and computer science lab in campus II, Abraka. Even someone close to me, couldn’t see it. But I am not mad nor drunk!! No jokes man

Life sha. How do u react seeing/sighting ghost?
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by SouthSouth1914: 12:13pm On May 29, 2021
folabayo:

Life sha. How do u react seeing/sighting ghost?

Scared as fvck!! But it’s been almost 15 years now.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Treks 2KM To School Gets A Bicycle Gift (Photos) / Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Why Do Engineering Students Brag To Know Maths More Dan Mathematics Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.