Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:51 PM

Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure (49873 Views)

St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa, Shut Down Over Demon Invasion / Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Anglican Girls Grammar School Students Holds Twerking Competition (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are forces, kingdoms and Demonic beings in this world. That is a fact.

The Greater fact is that there is a Ultimate POWER that they all Submit and bow to.

They Bow to JESUS. They Bow to the Sumpreme Power!

I really don't know How people live in this Evil woRed without JESUS.

Are you nuts?

Demons are disturbing people and you are saying demons bow down for Jesus. Are you saying they need to send Jesus an Ibom Air ticket to the school?

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by folabayo(f): 12:53pm On May 29, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Scared as fvck!! But it’s been almost 15 years now.

Aiit..., som1 like me might actually faint seeing such cheesy
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by SouthSouth1914: 1:05pm On May 29, 2021
folabayo:

Aiit..., som1 like me might actually faint seeing such cheesy

You’ll still wake up, find your feet and move ahead! grin

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by folabayo(f): 1:07pm On May 29, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You’ll still wake up, find your feet and move ahead! grin

Sure i will grin
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 29, 2021
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by CUMIN: 5:23pm On May 29, 2021
queenjoseph:
They should not have evacuated the students.

Don't they know that even demons are afraid of humans, the same way human are afraid of demons?

If they had stood and confronted the demons, the demons would have fled.

It is only when people show fear that the demons would be bold to attack.

But if you stand your ground, they will flee.

They are God's creatures just like humans and God did not give them any authority over human beings.

Even angels who are higher in power than humans cannot so much as lord it over humans, because God does not give them such authority.

So anytime you hear the voice of a demon,go out and attack it,or better still, just ignore, and go about your business without fear.

There is one that use to pass in an area every night.

One day, one man challenged it, flashed light on it, and saw that it had a face without eyes, mouth or nose.

The demon stopped passing that area from that time on.

When I was about 9 years,one demon use to pass in my area every night, after midnight.

One night, because of a problem with my mother, I decided to sleep outside in protest. I stayed near the road and the demon was passing.

One of my neighbors who had light on,immediately switched off the light in fear and everywhere was totally silent.

I just shun it.

After it passed, one of my neighbors switched on his light and few people started talking about it.

But even as a little girl,I was not afraid.

We must be bold, because nothing can hurt us.

If you are unclean demons can attack you.

6 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by saxby(f): 6:09pm On May 29, 2021
Na wa o, demons kwa? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Omezif(m): 6:10pm On May 29, 2021
Something must be done in due cause to avoid to say if we had know.

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by MummyD2020(f): 6:10pm On May 29, 2021
Make una dey do James Bond dey go for this country
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 29, 2021
HYSTERIA.

Mass hysteria...

More like a case of a mass psychologic reaction.

There are no demons or spirits in the school premises.

For a definition of hysteria...see this Wikipedia page

In sociology and psychology, mass hysteria is a phenomenon that transmits collective illusions of threats, whether real or imaginary, through a population and society as a result of rumors and fear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by meobizy(f): 6:11pm On May 29, 2021
It's 2021 and people still believe in spirits. See how individuals use their own hands to drag themselves back from progress.

3 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by kachuk(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2021
The school needs spiritual cleansing, they should invite a powerful man of God

4 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by GeneralPula: 6:12pm On May 29, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

Years back, at Ijebu Ode, I and my friends decided to do money rituals...

The herbalist asked us to meet him at the OkuOrun Cemetery at midnight.

4 of us went to the cemetery that night and i shiver recalling the unspeakable things that happened that night...

It was dark and so silent we could all hear our hearts beating fast.

Halfway through our walk, we heard a horrible guttural sound

A hyena was snacking on a fresh corpse shocked shocked

We interrupted him eating dinner! undecided

Have you ever heard a hyena laugh ? It sounds like music Satan would dance to in Hell shocked

After a long walk through a maze of grave stones... we got there.

The Babalawo instructed us to all strip naked and choose a tomb to stand in front of...

We each carried a calabash on our heads containing the offering and Baba started chanting.

"NO MATTER WHAT, you MUST NOT LOOK BACK" no matter what! shocked Baba said.

"Eyin oku ati eyin alijanu, omo ni momo eworks, eworks yeeee!" shocked

After 20 minutes of incantations, his words started twisting and became strange and...

I clearly heard the concrete slab shift beneath me shocked

[img]https://media1./images/d717a22663b72209e4b6fcdc329bca08/tenor.gif?itemid=12360474[/img]

What happened next is difficult to describe...

You know the chill felt against your legs when you open the fridge ?

The temperature dropped to subzero... i am not ashamed to say this, i felt something warm trickling down my legs as i peed on myself undecided

The cold crept up my ankles... to my calves...my buttocks... waist.... back shocked

I felt a presence practically inches behind me and then cold hands of bone on either side of my neck...

My hands started trembling with my eyes screwed shut!

" AHHHHHHHHHHH" .... and i heard a sound of calabash crashing down and breaking, approximately 2 graves away!

That sounded very much like Shola, his nerve must have broken! cry

I heard what seemed like a woman's high pitched evil laughter.

And Shola started making gurgling terrible sounds like he was being strangled...

I ran forward without daring to look back chanting " Jesus, Jesus, Jesus" zeetee

To be continued ..... shocked shocked shocked

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

wink
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by praiseneo(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
shocked

Years back, at Ijebu Ode, I and my friends decided to do money rituals...

The herbalist asked us to meet him at the OkuOrun Cemetery at midnight.

4 of us went to the cemetery that night and i shiver recalling the unspeakable things that happened that night...

It was dark and so silent we could all hear our hearts beating fast.

Halfway through our walk, we heard a horrible guttural sound

A hyena was snacking on a fresh corpse shocked shocked

We interrupted him eating dinner! undecided

Have you ever heard a hyena laugh ? It sounds like music Satan would dance to in Hell shocked

After a long walk through a maze of grave stones... we got there.

The Babalawo instructed us to all strip naked and choose a tomb to stand in front of...

We each carried a calabash on our heads containing the offering and Baba started chanting.

"NO MATTER WHAT, you MUST NOT LOOK BACK" no matter what! shocked Baba said.

"Eyin oku ati eyin alijanu, omo ni momo eworks, eworks yeeee!" shocked

After 20 minutes of incantations, his words started twisting and became strange and...

I clearly heard the concrete slab shift beneath me shocked

[img]https://media1./images/d717a22663b72209e4b6fcdc329bca08/tenor.gif?itemid=12360474[/img]

What happened next is difficult to describe...

You know the chill felt against your legs when you open the fridge ?

The temperature dropped to subzero... i am not ashamed to say this, i felt something warm trickling down my legs as i peed on myself undecided

The cold crept up my ankles... to my calves...my buttocks... waist.... back shocked

I felt a presence practically inches behind me and then cold hands of bone on either side of my neck...

My hands started trembling with my eyes screwed shut!

" AHHHHHHHHHHH" .... and i heard a sound of calabash crashing down and breaking, approximately 2 graves away!

That sounded very much like Shola, his nerve must have broken! cry

I heard what seemed like a woman's high pitched evil laughter.

And Shola started making gurgling terrible sounds like he was being strangled...

I ran forward without daring to look back chanting " Jesus, Jesus, Jesus" zeetee

To be continued ..... shocked shocked shocked

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool
so after all these wahala u go through to write this thing here na 1 like you get cry

5 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by sammirano: 6:15pm On May 29, 2021
queenjoseph:

Don't they know that even demons are afraid of humans, the same way human are afraid of demons?

They are God's creatures just like humans and God did not give them any authority over human beings.

Even angels who are higher in power than humans cannot so much as lord it over humans, because God does not give them such authority.

So anytime you hear the voice of a demon,go out and attack it,or better still, just ignore, and go about your business without fear.

One day, one man challenged it, flashed light on it, and saw that it had a face without eyes, mouth or nose.

When I was about 9 years,one demon use to pass in my area every night, after midnight.

One night, because of a problem with my mother, I decided to sleep outside in protest. I stayed near the road and the demon was passing.

One of my neighbors who had light on,immediately switched off the light in fear and everywhere was totally silent.

I just shun it.

After it passed, one of my neighbors switched on his light and few people started talking about it.

Ose. Eyan horror girl. If you dont have strong faith in God almighty, dont try what this person wrote. In your best interest.

6 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by juman(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2021
I laugh so much.

The present demon is buhari

8 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by oldman112(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2021
queenjoseph:

I just shun it.

You slept outside as protest.
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Ferdinandu(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2021
Who have heard the sound of the so called demon to know how it sounds. Abeg
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by chatinent: 6:17pm On May 29, 2021
Observing intently...
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by juman(m): 6:17pm On May 29, 2021
Joke taken too far.

I never heard of such in offa and oyun l.g.a.
Or anywhere else.
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by AngelicBeing: 6:17pm On May 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
There are forces, kingdoms and Demonic beings in this world. That is a fact.

The Greater fact is that there is a Ultimate POWER that they all Submit and bow to.
They Bow to JESUS. They Bow to the Supreme Power!
You Just Have to Believe , Trust and understand the Power in the Name of JESUS

I really don't know or Understand How people live in this Evil and wicked world without JESUS.
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by DivineDynamics: 6:17pm On May 29, 2021
The school needs to be 'delivered' from demonic forces.

Jesus is the answer.

6 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by seyz91(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2021
of John Constantine
Austeeenxx:
The principal better call Sam and Dean Winchester.
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 29, 2021
And a supposedly 'reputable' newspaper actually carried this ridiculous nonsense??

I think their chef/cook has been lacing their meals with marijuana. That should explain why they keep on hearing voices. It has absolutely nothing to do with 'demons' or whatever they call it.

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 29, 2021
Same thing happened in Lumen Christi International High School in Uromi Edo state back in 1997. It's a boarding school.

Strange voices of different types of animals were coming out of the bonk corner of a student called Policap.

Some priest from the Catholic church were invited to cast away those spirits.

6 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Karlifate: 6:19pm On May 29, 2021
Zhongkui:
This thing common for schools with boarding house(hostels). I remember secondary school days my friend that lives in the hostel do tell some weired stories..... Woh na their wahala e that
Nigeria itself na demon na everyday we dey read bad news angry

cheesy cheesy grin
I can relate.
Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by ivolt: 6:19pm On May 29, 2021
It is likely someone playing prank or a misinterpreted natural phenomenon.

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 29, 2021
Supernatural, where are the Winchester boys, Sam and Dean should be called ASAP. Season 16 is loading

3 Likes

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by Indispensable85(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2021
Lol.....naija....... hahahaha
Comedy nation....

1 Like

Re: Demons In St Clairs Anglican Girls Grammar School, Offa Forced School's Closure by optimistfeel(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2021
Just go to view center today when match is going on switch off the television and say let share the words of Lord together. .............
This is more scary than the evil spirit force detected in Offa school .......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) / 2011/2012 Nov/dec Nabteb Result / Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.