Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group (2013 Views)

Gunmen Burn Down Anambra Police Zonal Headquarters / CALSER To Amnesty: You Have 7 Days To Leave Nigeria Or We Will Burn Your Offices / Shiites: Police Killed 11 Of Our Members, Injured 30 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Ctorch: 6:18pm On May 28, 2021
Release Our members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-Biafran Group

The people of Biafra National Guard (BNG), A pro-Biafra group in anger and fury have warned southeast governors to order the release of their members held in various prisons in the region or they should forget conducting the forthcoming governorship election in Anambra State.

The group noted that their members had been held in various prisons across the southeast especially in Onitsha and Awka Correctional Centers, where dozens of their members had been held for over 15 years without trial.

On Monday, A statement issued in Enugu by the head of BNG, Nsikak Akpan, the group described as provocative the illegal imprisonment of several Biafran prisoners of conscience held for over 15 years in various prisons.

It warned that “Under no circumstance must any harm or injury be done to these prisoners of conscience: Mrs. Onyekachi Orji, Miss Okwudiri Bassey, Uche Idikaigbo, Michael Okezie, Uchenna Nicholas, Peter Igbokwe, Ikechukwu Aghara, Chima Asor, and Chinweike Irondi.

“Others are Sabastine Amadi, Casmir Odakara, Ojemba Anyanwu, Eni Kalu, Ndubuisi Okam, Ikechukwu Chikwem, Emmanuel Orji, Chukwuma Kalu, Chidiebere Chikwem and Mmaduabuchi Asika.”

The group gave the southeast governors a May 31, 2021 deadline for the unconditional release and compensation of “these Biafran prisoners of conscience held in the Onitsha and Awka Prisons.”

“Why should innocent women be made to suffer for the supposed crime of their husbands? Even among those incarcerated is a pregnant woman who has not set sight on her child since she gave birth in prison,” the statement added.

According to the release, “The BNG will kick start her activities in Anambra State. We emphasize that the slated November governorship poll will not be allowed to hold and the state shall be disrupted from being governed.

“The Nigeria security forces must desist from authorizing arrest, patrol, checkpoint or show of uniform in Biafra territory.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/biafra-group-to-s-east-govs-release-political-prisoners-or-forget-anambra-election/
Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 28, 2021
They better give them their "repentant members" since unlike Boko Haram they aren't asking for scholarship, new clothes, ransom, 1st class flights

2 Likes

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by helinues: 6:24pm On May 28, 2021
Should we take that as a threat or as a joke?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 28, 2021
helinues:
Should we take that as a threat or as a joke?
You should take it as a fact because Igbos are now bigger than issuing threats of which danlandi can confirm

3 Likes

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by uptimumOne23(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2021
Lwkmd .... Chest beaters association

4 Likes

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 28, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Lwkmd .... Chest beaters association
At least they even have chest to beat

Starvation from Benin Republic IDP won't allow you hit your chest less you quench

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by helinues: 6:31pm On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:
You should take it as a fact because Igbos are now bigger than issuing threats of which danlandi can confirm

I see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 28, 2021
helinues:

I see
when would army parade Fulani Terrorists

5 Likes

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by helinues: 6:33pm On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:
when would army parade Fulani Terrorists

So quick to change your narration?

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 28, 2021
helinues:

So quick to change your narration?

grin cheesy
No Abdul

No narration changed, it is petty that a national security force has reduced itself to this as achievement

5 Likes

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by uptimumOne23(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:

Starvation from Benin Republic IDP won't allow you hit your chest less you quench

Why don't you come out clean and let us know your one of the empty chest beaters association.

Don't be a coward

2 Likes

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 28, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Why don't you come out clean and let us know your one of the empty chest beaters association.

Don't be a coward
I am taking on two empty heads at the same time

Cowardice doesn't run in my vein La-thief from ilorin

2 Likes

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by helinues: 6:37pm On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:
No Abdul

No narration changed

because Igbos are now bigger than issuing threats of which danlandi can confirm

See the way they are being picked as if they are picking beans.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 28, 2021
helinues:

See the way they are being picked as if they are picking beans.

grin grin
I would take your security serious when they start picking the real world designated Terrorists who have a branch 2hours from abuja

1 Like

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by helinues: 6:42pm On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:
I would take your security serious when they start picking the real world renowned designated Terrorists

Then why did you initially brag about Ipob
which coward is their other name when you knew they have no balls like the designated terrorists up North?

1 Like

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 28, 2021
helinues:

Then why did you initially brag about Ipob
which coward is their other name when you knew they have no balls like the designated terrorists up North?
Ipob ESN has been able to match the Fulani Terrorists without external support despite the funds and arms FG give fulani terrorists

Your army using our national resources to bully them yet failing at it

4 Likes

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by uptimumOne23(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:
I am taking on two empty heads at the same time

Cowardice doesn't run in my vein La-thief from kwara

A coward will never accept he is one just like a monkey would not accept it is ugly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 28, 2021
Kosoco:
I never knew you got no brain this man so as to support evil. Anyway I don't blaim you internet warrior
Abdul, no evil supported use your brain if you have any

2 Likes

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 28, 2021
uptimumOne23:

A coward will never accept he is one just like a monkey would not accept it is ugly
You are a bmc zomble you know nothing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Olatomiwami(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:

Chairman of the peace committee on farmers/herders clashes, Hon. Kayode Oladele said no Yewa indigene relocated to the French-speaking country.
According to Oladele, those who fled to the country were the Ohoris and the Eguns, who were originallyfrom the Republic of Benin, adding that nothing had happened in Yewa that could warrant relocation across the border. (Borrow yourself small sense)
Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by helinues: 6:49pm On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:
Ipob ESN has been able to match the Fulani Terrorists without external support despite the funds and arms FG give them

Your army using our national resources to bully them yet failing at it

Kindly provide us with proofs of ESN arresting any herdsmen?

ESN, Those rag tags with no ordinary operational vehicle... Hahahahaha

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 28, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Chairman of the peace committee on farmers/herders clashes, Hon. Kayode Oladele said no Yewa indigene relocated to the French-speaking country.
According to Oladele, those who fled to the country were the Ohoris and the Eguns, who were originallyfrom the Republic of Benin, adding that nothing had happened in Yewa that could warrant relocation across the border. (Borrow yourself small sense)
You can believe what you senator wants you to believe about the people concerned

2 Likes

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 28, 2021
helinues:

Kindly provide us with proofs of ESN arresting any herdsmen?

ESN, Those rag tags with no ordinary operational vehicle... Hahahahaha

Fulanis don't need public showmanship they have been given their due justice and closed in their shallow graves

1 Like

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by uptimumOne23(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:
You are a bmc zomble you know nothing

I know everything, I know you are an ipob apologist, I also know Biafra is a fallacy and just a wish...know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 28, 2021
uptimumOne23:

I know everything, I know you are an ipob apologist, I also know Biafra is a fallacy and just a wish...know this and know peace
Bmc trash as usual

You should worry about knowing your left from your right as a zomble
Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by uptimumOne23(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2021
Mikecold:
Bmc trash as usual

1 Like

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 28, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Apc zombie
Bmc bot
Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by temitope27(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2021
If una like burn down the whole of south east
Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by Coldsperm: 7:19pm On May 28, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Continue deceiving yourself, Coward.

1 Like

Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by adadike(f): 7:45pm On May 28, 2021
No one should threaten my State biko but their members should be released if they are innocent.
Re: Release Our Members Or We Will Burn Down Anambra State-biafran Group by ablejesus26(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2021
adadike:
No one should threaten my State biko but their members should be released if they are innocent.

Seconded.
This ones want to carry on from where ipob stopped.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho... Listen To Me!!!!!!!!! / Who Will Be The Best Candidate For PDP In 2023 To Win The General Election ? / Brig.general Gunned Down As ISWAP Seize Borno Military Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.