Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:54 PM

Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) (39667 Views)

Ayo Fayose Turns Prayer Warrior, Watch How He Battles Fayemi With Psalm 20 / Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi / Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Stanleyville(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2021
grin

I am here for the comments and laughs..
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Guyman111: 9:07pm On May 28, 2021
Bubu for make sense die to feature
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 28, 2021
CokeBar:
Na everyday our politicians dey unlock new levels.

lmao
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by MRV101(m): 9:07pm On May 28, 2021
One of the reasons he's under performing, if you want to be a gospel minister, be that in peace, if you still want to serve in the capacity of minister of Transportation, focus on your appointment and complete your unfinished projects and stop being a hypocrite. Useless government
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by staymore: 9:09pm On May 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Why not feature wike at least he for Rap
Lolz, Wike for rap like Busta Rhymes

1 Like

Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by alcaptainero: 9:09pm On May 28, 2021
HE HAS NOT BROUGHT A SINGLE VISIBLE FEDERAL PROJECT TO HIS HOME STATE (RIVERS STATE)
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2021
richmond500:
The kind politicians weh rivers state deh breed ehn, I fear for the state o.

I think the man is already tired of politics, he is one politician that has tried to develop the nation, his efforts are in futility.

I just feel for this guy, he has tried his best as a Nigerian

Tried what best?? If he tried, rivers would be Paris. Port harcourt would be Brussels
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Guyman111: 9:13pm On May 28, 2021
richmond500:
Amaechi doesn't need relevance anymore, I feel he's just tired of the situation of the country, he is one politician that decide to work for his state and country
before nko, will he work for USA nd Britain undecided
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by AuroraB(f): 9:14pm On May 28, 2021
JavaScript909:
Lol Nigeria politicians are big criminals leading large squads of foolish masses
eg. That first commenter
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Mryacks: 9:15pm On May 28, 2021
Hahahaha I am imoressed....and I laugh also. Kaiii grin grin
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Killermamba: 9:16pm On May 28, 2021
Priscy01:
Minister of transportation Rotimi Amaechi has released a gospel song to mark his 56th birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The former governor of Rivers State titled the song ‘Psalm 33’ with the catchphrase “Blessed the people the Lord has chosen as his heritage.”

The minister featured his family members in the song packaged by Obiblo Music.

Mr Amaechi is one of several ministers retained by President Muhammadu Buhari after he won re-election in 2019.

See the music video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rITqYyTy7lc

I think say na frog dey sing, bad voice. Good lyrics
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Guyman111: 9:20pm On May 28, 2021
dab217x:
Those quoteing and giving negative comment about Ameachi are fishes and crabs , most of u will never reach his level till you die, even your children children....bunch of cyber lunatics�
Congrats to you that has reach his level. afo ado anyhow person.

1 Like

Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

...And Dino for choreography! tongue

1 Like

Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:28pm On May 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
grin

1 Like

Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Jukwasi: 9:29pm On May 28, 2021
Me and my mum are just laughing here oo. Our belle ooo grin grin grin. But this people should at least fear God, you and your wife are singing praises to God and crossing legs. It is well.
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:33pm On May 28, 2021
Mheeen quite torching.
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2021
Waiting for Mr talku talku to realease his own
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by vincentbravo(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2021
Amaechi preparing for his next career after retirement come 2023
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Rossiminku: 9:46pm On May 28, 2021
alcaptainero:
HE HAS NOT BROUGHT A SINGLE VISIBLE FEDERAL PROJECT TO HIS HOME STATE (RIVERS STATE)

Why should he prioritise his state?

You see how you people encourage corruption, favouritism, and nepotism, yet moan and groan about it?
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Lamasta(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2021
This Amaechi and his Chinese friends don scam this country wella
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2021
wow I love the song
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by sageb: 9:52pm On May 28, 2021
kudos to the lion of ubima
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by mrkings84(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2021
Nice song I must say. U can't just say u understand our politicians fully, everyday they come out with a new way to deceive the masses......

1 Like

Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by kechywillz(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2021
Thats terrible mehn!! With a hoax voice,it does compliment the song at all
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by ChengHun(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2021
Singing minister
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by sageb: 9:55pm On May 28, 2021
staymore:
Lolz, Wike for rap like Busta Rhymes
you go hear intro like " this is wike the wicked producer"

1 Like

Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by abeynoni: 10:12pm On May 28, 2021
CokeBar:
Na everyday our politicians dey unlock new levels.
Hello
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 10:16pm On May 28, 2021
Same age with tantalus mentalus adolfhitlerxxx. grin
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by africandollar: 10:18pm On May 28, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

He is wise to know who to give praises to. 56 years on Earth is not a day's journey. Adding to his joy is the fact that has done and is doing well for himself.

One man without unnecessary controversy.

Say wetin? What of the N43m found in a house at Ikoyi belonging to his purported girlfriend Mo Abudu?! lipsrsealed
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by CokeBar(f): 10:18pm On May 28, 2021
abeynoni:
Hello
Seen
Re: Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) by Thinee(m): 10:25pm On May 28, 2021
Starseed:
Whoever called Davido frog voice should apologize to him. Here comes the undisputed frog voice. Dont doubt me, this song must bring us Grammy grin

Waiting for Lordsky or Paul Cleverlee to do a better remix

I no think say them fit try that one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) / Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.