Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Spirit Of N.Y.S.C - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Spirit Of N.Y.S.C (348 Views)

The Spirit Of Unity And Oneness Is Strengthened Through Sportsmanship - Adegoke / The Servitude Called N.y.s.c / The Servitude Called N.y.s.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of N.Y.S.C by JideGabs(m): 6:23pm On May 28, 2021
How To Out Smart N.Y.S.C Spirit.

The acronym N.Y.S.C is broken down in this the following clause as: National Youth Service Corp. the scheme was initiated in 1975 by the then President” General Yakubu Gowon’’. The aim is to unite the Nation through a common service to the Nation by Graduates from tertiary institutions deployed to their respective state of primary assignment in order to enforce love and ones among the society irrespective of social economic background, cultural and traditional background, language barrier and what have you.

The scheme is slated to last for one year and while the service last the federal government is to provide funding of each corps member throughout the scheme. The allowance is though not quite much however some smart ones have been able to make livelihood out of their savings to help them cope till job is found.

Considering the motive of my blog, I try to relate everything with spiritual. Just like the saying goes, ‘’the spiritual controls the physical; similarly N.y.s.c has a spirit and what is the spirit?

Before will talk about the spirit I would like to say >>>
https://spiritsfirmamentblog.com/the-spirit-of-n-y-s-c/

(1) (Reply)

. / Fully Funded Erasmus Mundus Scholarship For Masters & Phd In Europe 2022-2023 / Top 13 Tuition Free Universities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.