Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (46551 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by infogenius(m): 10:27pm On May 28, 2021
@op
Biko,dump his sorry ass and move on.
What does he take u for?

I want to believe u're sensible to know what you want.
Because marriage with this type of man get as e be.
What will you advise ur sister or a dear friend that is going through this?
Think and use ur brain and not ur heart.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 28, 2021
You are forcing yourself on him

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Matheusmartin: 10:40pm On May 28, 2021
Some persons will be dating themselves thinking they are in a relationship.. grin

9 Likes

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Sammy07: 10:45pm On May 28, 2021
omolola100:
You better carry your body and move on with your life.
what kind of love is that?
he is not straight forward, just free him, Basic.
he might put you in trouble, who knows if he is an IPOB.

She's actually dating a married man.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by gulfer: 10:47pm On May 28, 2021
You are dating a married man, he has a family elsewhere... You're just a spare grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Missmossy(f): 10:53pm On May 28, 2021
Did you say two years undecided and you weren’t able to put the dots together.

Gather yourself together, he is not that into you obviously and has someone else who takes a larger part of his time/attention. A family possibly like some people pointed out.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Lordapson23(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2021
He’s married ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by davillian(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys
Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him, i dont want to break up with him all because we have gone a long way, but with his attitude, i dont think i can cope again, time is going...
please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.
Don't worry sense would fall on you very soon...
The money he use to give you or send to you would land you in kirikiri....

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 28, 2021
You better make a U-turn now because he'll continue this attitude in marriage. if you know you can't condone it, no need going into it.

Are you even sure he doesn't have a family else where already? Just be careful.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by EverythingFit: 12:28am On May 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE2pbDB5Guw

He's definitely hiding something, that's for sure, and it's probably something that will hurt you if you knew.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by EverythingFit: 12:30am On May 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LWte4rJDFk

Watch this video, it might help you make a decision.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 3:22am On May 29, 2021
gulfer:
You are dating a married man, he has a family elsewhere... You're just a spare grin grin grin grin

Is it possible for a man to get married without the consent of his parent? He is not married..
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 3:24am On May 29, 2021
Lordapson23:
He’s married ..
i dont think so
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by phemmyfour: 6:18am On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys
Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him, i dont want to break up with him all because we have gone a long way, but with his attitude, i dont think i can cope again, time is going...
please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.
You are dating yourself. The main chick is elsewhere
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by udede(m): 8:55am On May 29, 2021
let me shock you,
Could you believe that you don't even have his main phone number??
NO GUY WILL SHUT HIS MAIN PHONE NUMBER FOR 3 MONTHS.
that guy is the wicked type for deceiving you for this long.
Don't deceive your self by hanging on to some one that hate you like that

12 Likes

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Yeahmehn: 9:42am On May 29, 2021
I'm not a mathematician but lemme try and break this down.
You've been dating for 2 years, he travels for 3 months and has done this for at least 6 times cos you said more than 5. So at least 18months he's been away. Assuming you're not exaggerating.

Hence in 2years you've seen him only 6months and you've gone far?! Guy is definitely your type except you hate his disappearing act plus the sex is good.

Your labia must be deceiving you. This brings to mind what I usually say about number 6 and odd numbers

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Michelle55: 9:47am On May 29, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
Lol .. Your man is definitely married somewhere.. grin grin
Are you the brother in question? undecided because I no trust you at all, the way you dey do me off and on mesef no cum understand am cheesy

Hanty Op, egbon is successfully married and he does not want you to jeopardize his peaceful home but at same time, he still wants to enjoy the freshness of a single lady.
Give yasef brain my sister.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2021
Michelle55:

Are you the brother in question? undecided because I no trust you at all, the way you dey do me off and on mesef no cum understand am cheesy

Hanty Op, egbon is successfully married and he does not want you to jeopardize his peaceful home but at same time, he still wants to enjoy the freshness of a single lady.
Give yasef brain my sister.

Lol grin grin
I am not oo.. I am still single officially.. you are free to apply..
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Michelle55: 11:58am On May 29, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Lol grin grin
I am not oo.. I am still single officially.. you are free to apply..
You are my brother nau, how can I apply kwanu? grin
Let the gehs apply, I'll be the one to vet dem.
Besides, I have Cute Cheeks already I no dey do pass myself tongue
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2021
Michelle55:

You are my brother nau, how can I apply kwanu? grin
Let the gehs apply, I'll be the one to vet dem.
Besides, I have Cute Cheeks already I no dey do pass myself tongue

No make me vex commot ya teeth now oo grin grin

Oya forward applicants to me.. grin grin
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Lordapson23(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:

i dont think so

So what other excuse would u have for his constant disappearance?
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Michelle55: 12:15pm On May 29, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

No make me vex commot ya teeth now oo grin grin

Oya forward applicants to me.. grin grin
LOL.. Which features do you seek for in a life partner? Make I know how I want take print the flyers to distribute cheesy
As my person wey you be, I gats arrange legit babe for you devoid of urgent 2k geng grin
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by detectivejones: 12:31pm On May 29, 2021
That statement "we have been through a lot" has trapped many people in holes they shudda crawled outta. The handwriting is clear on the wall, save yourself future pain that will push you to buy a bottle of sniper by leaving now that your head is functioning this is my two cent.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by bummyla(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2021
Your man is married!

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Misterone: 2:06pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys
run! run!! run!!! You man is a two faced bastard. He is either a Kidnapper, an armed robber or a married man. He is unto something Sinister. run for your life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Karlifate: 2:24pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony, your man is a self sufficient person -- I don't think he's married.

Self sufficient people can be a snub atimes, regardless of their relationship with you.

You can research more about this.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by greatbrian(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2021
I been dey check your profile to be sure this ain't my lady disguising on nairaland. But you saying 2 years changed it all. Meanwhile don't conclude a times for weeks even months my line might be off if am not in locations that support accessibility of networks and other times dude might just need to clear his head and think straight. And like someone said self sufficient folks can be snobbish many a times not because he his proud or so but because he his damn sure he doesn't need you at that moment
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by tayooluwole: 2:39pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Swear say another man no they pound you,,,it’s normal though. But how come you confused gender are so humble towards some men. It’s because some men don’t give a dime as long as their pocket is robust all the time...Guys Bleep as many women as possible,,,this is what their confused nature requires. No woman is in love with any man

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:49pm On May 29, 2021
Tinubu is a bastard grin
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:51pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.

You are dating a married man my dear.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by BRATISLAVA: 4:51pm On May 29, 2021
Bola146:
grin

If it's to condemn women you are very quick, now you have no harsh words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Experience Badluck Anytime I Have Sex With Her / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.