Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (46529 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Cnach: 5:01pm On May 29, 2021
To scam u just dey hungry me
And u are still asking for advice as in wether to quit or continue instead of advice on how to face another dimension of ur career.
U be woman Abraham?
3 months without call, is he doing offshore job?
I know say na the money dey keep u but don't bother u go see another money bag, them full naija..
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Rushna27(f): 5:01pm On May 29, 2021
Babe, it's obvious u ave taken ur decision cos u said u don't wanna leave him so no need for dis post but to be frank with u, u ain't in his list at all cos u were supposed to be his priorities....signals comes before going into marriage den it's left for u to see it or ignore it...... signals ignored becomes a huge giant wen finally in marriage........ congratulations in advance sha since u can't leave.... invite me to coman and chopulate
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Emk5556: 5:01pm On May 29, 2021
You are dating a married man with kids. Confront him.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by escapefromusa(f): 5:01pm On May 29, 2021
omolola100:

i agree with your point ma, its possible he has a secret wife elsewhere, men are dangerous.

..... And women prefer dangerous men!
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Blitz888(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2021
Men who are always MIA and can't give a good reason why are either going to stay with another woman or are into something shady like armed robbery, kidnapping and the likes and would not want to bring you in the know.

The phone not being on for as long as he is away tells you that he's living a double life.

Runrunrunrunrun
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Kenmarine(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2021
Maybe he's married.. Those times he ghosted, he could be with his family
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by isaiahethan: 5:02pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him, i dont want to break up with him all because we have gone a long way, but with his attitude, i dont think i can cope again, time is going...

Please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.

Op you better stick with him, not after shining your kpekus for 2years your expecting another nigga to start with you. As per wetin?
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Mayor1732: 5:02pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him, i dont want to break up with him all because we have gone a long way, but with his attitude, i dont think i can cope again, time is going...

Please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.
it has happened 5 times and u are still asking question . . . . . No be juju be this¿

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by CaptainFM1: 5:02pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

What does he do?
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by lagonovo: 5:03pm On May 29, 2021
There is no secret wife, he has a wife that is known to people around him. The OP is the 'secret' partner, the side chick... which is no big deal for many ladies especially when the man is open about his true status grin .
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by sisisioge: 5:04pm On May 29, 2021
Haaa....I'm not even scared that you're a side parole, I'm scared that dude's hands are unclean. He's probably involved in something shady....something that doesnt necessarily involve another woman. Run without raising dust!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2021
Be rest assured that your man is married with kids and has been using those periods to visit his family in another town. Pls move on with your life and close his page so that it would not end in tears.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by BetExpert: 5:05pm On May 29, 2021
Your guy is either married (30% chance) or he is a criminal doing armed robbery or kidnapping in other states, and goes MIA whenever he has operation with his gang and that's why he is unreachable on call. You better use your head and run before you will mistakenly marry an armed robber or kidnapper, then one day Police go come pick you for house as a criminal wife.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 29, 2021
Yooo!!
that nigga is doing some illegal business, either cocaine or...... *ppsss
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Slynation(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

In a layman's word "you have been dating yourself"
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by TruthinAction: 5:06pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

You don't need any prophet to tell you what to do on this. Use your sense. He is not the only man on earth. You are lucky you have been shown the sign of a failed relationship. What else do you want to see?
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by GboyegaD(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:

Is it possible for a man to get married without the consent of his parent? He is not married..

You have made up your mind and it is obvious you know the truth but chose to live in denial.
Dont let them use "iyawo wa (our wife)" to deceive you.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 29, 2021
There's someone else in his life. For your own sake, move on.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by realray(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

I won't just tell you to quit immediately but just do one thing, try and make research to know his schedule business associate and also those you can trust that are close to him because 10yrs can never be enough to know someone not to talk of two years human beings can be so secretive and unpredictable cos to me I feel he's hiding something....
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by tayolak(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2021
why u dey do like dis, u know fit sit down nd think about am until u see am for paper say his doing naming before ur head reset abi........................ u be mumu
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 29, 2021
omolola100:
You better carry your body and move on with your life.
what kind of love is that?
he is not straight forward, just free him, Basic.
he might put you in trouble, who knows if he is an IPOB.

By IPOB, you mean the Indigenous People of Biafra ? You humans are not aware that what you want is what you get. There is an IPOB member in every State. I dont think it is wise to turn them into full terror group.

Nigeria can not survive Boko Haram and a terrorist IPOB.

If you love Nigeria, then stop hating fellow country men while you love Ghana and America more than your next tribe down the south.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Tonnierichy(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2021
Na women full this thread.

Anyways, what me I'll say is....you are the one in a relationship with him. He's not in a relationship with you. Just move on. Or set him up. Investigate him and find out the secret he's keeping. If it's a wife elsewhere, make sure the wife knows.... He's an idiot
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by uthlaw: 5:11pm On May 29, 2021
omolola100:

Oh! Really?
It simply mean you are enemy of progress.
is relationship a progress,just a question?
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:

Is it possible for a man to get married without the consent of his parent? He is not married..
Love dey confuse u.. they're telling u the truth u still dey argue? Dey there na.. Premium tears and shock dey wait for u cheesy
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by koolest4christ(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2021
I was once in a relationship and I never stop calling my spouse 24/7. If a guy has stopped calling you, it means someone else has taken over your position. If he can stay off you for months, something is greatly wrong somewhere. Personally, I will advice you to give him some space for now. Your man will come soonest by God's grace. Keep praying and upgrade yourself. Success!

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by micflo28(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2021
His line of work is doubtful. He is doing a sinister job for a living and he doesn’t want you to be in the know. Trust me, when a man hides what he does for a living, be sure that he is into crime.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2021
Emotionss:
So you're still expecting us to tell you what is overwhelming obvious even to a child ?

Op don't be selfish.
you be number 8 side chick allow the young man to visit other side chick na

I doubt this is the case.

I'm getting really bad vibes from this dude the OP is talking about.

He might be a criminal, like maybe a kidnapper.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Twoclans(f): 5:15pm On May 29, 2021
@ maxwelltony what exactly so you like about him?Is it the discussions you have with him?Is it the care he gives you when he is around or is his dick game and the way he touches you? Or is it money?I want to believe there is something special about him.

That aside I wont join the majority opinion,if he makes you extremely happy even for one day when he is around then maybe you should consider keeping him but then do not hope for more.

There are relationships that the man is in your face everyday but when you quantify it amounts to nothing.He is with you 8 days in 7 weeks yet you dont feel loved neither do you even get one orgasm. Yet your own man spends one day in 30 days with you and not only does your account balance swell your body is well taken care of.

Abeg let me carry my madness and go and sleep,check what makes you happy about him.If it is worth it.Keep him.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Heavance(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2021
Dem don dey run her street o...
Should we tell her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. / Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.