Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. (46560 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To End This Relationship? I'm Tired Of Talking. / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. / I Just Ended The Toxic Relationship (I'm So Relieved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by omoyeni37: 5:46pm On May 29, 2021
That's a married man you are dating sis
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by jimi4us: 5:47pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him, i dont want to break up with him all because we have gone a long way, but with his attitude, i dont think i can cope again, time is going...

Please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.

If you want to go through pain and suffering throughout your life, go ahead and marry such person.
My sister saw red flags around her ex husband but she ignored it until it was too late. Now they're divorce.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2021
Michelle55:

LOL.. Which features do you seek for in a life partner? Make I know how I want take print the flyers to distribute cheesy
As my person wey you be, I gats arrange legit babe for you devoid of urgent 2k geng grin
grin grin
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Peachy14: 5:48pm On May 29, 2021
Even if the whole house advise you and you fail to advise yourself it's still 0+0=0
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 29, 2021
Your man day shag oyibo, either you have been fucked_ into oblivion not being able to understand that part or maybe he's rich, and you probably will miss the part of the money (Which from the way u sound, i dont think you are one of these girls out there)

Give yourself peace. Some of these boys na dem day make you girls no like us, better give that brother way day send u Hi and Hello a chance for facebook inbox , I know say u get chickers, its time to give a reasonable one chance. You not getting any younger o.

Enjoy.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Ubdavis(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2021
Never let anyone be in control of ur life.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 29, 2021
He is married.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Florenzo222(f): 5:57pm On May 29, 2021
Babe trust me the guy is definitely married and he does block ur line wen he is with his family
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Oluwatosin6060: 5:57pm On May 29, 2021
It's a three way matter
1) The guy in question might be secret agent reason main reason he switch off his phone anytime he's away from you
2)He might be a married man with kids in another place and u being just the side chick reason he switches his phone off when he visits his family. His number you think you have isn't main line you know. That is guy man way for you
3)Lastly,he's just finding a way to discharge you but don't know to go about it and so he want you to say it out,so he can capitalise on that.

My advice for you is,don't get glue to him because of his good dick. Better ones dey outside cos I don't see reason for you to be suffering yourself emotionally for two years
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by ECHICHE: 5:59pm On May 29, 2021
I wish to advise you as follows;

1. Your man may be involved in a dirty business like armrubbery, kidnapping etc.

2. Your man is married with children, such that he doesn't want you to know. He has another functional phone number he used in communication.

3. Under study him when he comes back. You will observe something
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:01pm On May 29, 2021
greatbrian:
I been dey check your profile to be sure this ain't my lady disguising on nairaland. But you saying 2 years changed it all. Meanwhile don't conclude a times for weeks even months my line might be off if am not in locations that support accessibility of networks and other times dude might just need to clear his head and think straight. And like someone said self sufficient folks can be snobbish many a times not because he his proud or so but because he his damn sure he doesn't need you at that moment
Your statement he need space to clear his head is true about many men
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by jaymichael(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

Please i really need your sincere advice concerning my relationship, we have been dating for the past two years, but honestly speaking i am not enjoying the relationship, i dont know what is wrong with my man, at times, he would travel for three month without giving me any notice, and throughout that time, his number will be switch off, for the past two years that we have started dating, he has done that for over 5times, and i am getting confuse if i am not in the wrong hand, he wouldnt give me any good excuse and i am getting fed up with him, i dont want to break up with him all because we have gone a long way, but with his attitude, i dont think i can cope again, time is going...

Please i want the whole house to advice me because i dont know how to cope again, he has gone again and dont knw when he will be coming back.
Firstly, you said you are fed up and you are not enjoying your relationship and you dey ask us what to do? Buy coffin, die and bury yourself there, I won't be nice with you at all but I will be brutally honest with you.
Your so called man us married with his family elsewhere, he just dey that place dey hustle.
You never get man. You dey single but dey delude yourself.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by goldmatrix(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2021
That man is married and the family is somewhere else..
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 29, 2021
Well well well

what do we have here?

@OP am single and searching
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by omonnakoda: 6:06pm On May 29, 2021
omolola100:

i agree with your point ma, its possible he has a secret wife elsewhere, men are dangerous.
Women are danger
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Guyman111: 6:11pm On May 29, 2021
Are you now reporting me to nairaland?
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by cmecproblem(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2021
He may be a kidnapper.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by shaqur231(m): 6:14pm On May 29, 2021
Hello, your man must be working with the DSS. I used to have a friend like that, when they are called upon for a duty, they go offline and can't be reached. Mostly they don't communicate there movement, even their job they keep secret. He will not tell you he his a DSS operative, he will not call you when he his about to come back, they will just appear and disappear as work demands
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by saxby(f): 6:19pm On May 29, 2021
Are you sure you're even ina relationship with him? How can someone you're dating travel for over 1 month without you people talking or even knowing where he went to?
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Zinpat: 6:21pm On May 29, 2021
Brexxit:
angry

I'm the guy in question.
How dare u bring this matter here on nairaland?

Really, lol
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Administration1: 6:21pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

The answer lies in your face, and you don't know it, you do not have enough security clearance for the information. Just relax, whenever the times comes you'll understand. For the mean time, please take this off Nairaland. Xoxo
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by DivineDynamics: 6:22pm On May 29, 2021
Establish relationship with Christ so that all will be well with you.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Equity15(m): 6:31pm On May 29, 2021
See as girl full the first page. If it's about infidelity of a lady, they'd be very scarce
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by DrDax: 6:31pm On May 29, 2021
maxwelltony:
Hi guys

He is married.

Walk away...
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by IrisPearl(f): 6:32pm On May 29, 2021
Have you tried to sit him down and ask him why he's doing like that? If you haven't done that, ill advise you do so as soon as he gets back. Tell him what you have noticed and how you feel about it, his response will determine what you will do. If he sounds nonchalant and he's not giving you any reasonable excuse whatsoever then you will know that you're dating yourself. In all, make the best decision for yourself and think of your future while doing that
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Germi9: 6:42pm On May 29, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Of course he has a family the opportunity knows this but chose to live in denial
Yes exactly
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Lovelyn451(f): 6:43pm On May 29, 2021
Brexxit:
angry

I'm the guy in question.
How dare u bring this matter here on nairaland?
hehehehehe....

@op, u dey date yoursef
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Raychee(f): 6:45pm On May 29, 2021
OP is in denial grin. They're telling her she's still saying i don't think so!!
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Obiorahpcfg: 6:46pm On May 29, 2021
Shine your eyes oh!!!! He is married. He has a wife and children some where ��‍♂️�‍♀️��‍♂️
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by esiri4jesu(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2021
omolola100:

i agree with your point ma, its possible he has a secret wife elsewhere, men are dangerous.
It is the girl that is a secret girlfriend. The man is a married man. Those months you don't see him, he is with his wife and children.
Re: Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. by Amorprincesa24: 6:55pm On May 29, 2021
Your boyfriend is a married man. The phone number you have is specially for you. That's not his main phone number.

You need to know your place. You should talk to him. Let him define your relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / What A Girl Wrote On Her Facebook Wall.. / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.