Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Five Important Words That Should Proceed Out Of The Mouth Of Every Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Important Words That Should Proceed Out Of The Mouth Of Every Christians (290 Views)

Five Important Ways To Have Faith In Christ / #Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Important Words That Should Proceed Out Of The Mouth Of Every Christians by Raycelove: 8:05pm On May 28, 2021
Five words that should proceed from every mouths of a born again Christian.
If we are risen with Christ, we are to speak the Word of God, for it is written, Man shall not live bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Here are five Important words you should speak as a Christian

1) You need to seek Jesus Christ(hope) Holy Spirit( Righteousness) and the kingdom of heaven.

2) The Word of Christ, wisdom, knowledge and power of God.

3) The Words of Christ which brings hope and comfort to us.

4) The words of Christ which is holiness, righteousness and forgiveness.

5) The Words of Christ which speaks of the kingdom of God, Glorifing and praising Lord God Almighty, The Father of every born again Christians.
Re: Five Important Words That Should Proceed Out Of The Mouth Of Every Christians by Raycelove: 8:05pm On May 28, 2021
Bible verses:
For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

1 Timothy 2:5 (KJV)

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

Hebrews 2:14-18 (KJV)
For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Romans 8:3 (KJV)

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

Job 19:25-26 (KJV)

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Matthew 25:31 (KJV)
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Mark 8:38 (KJV)

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Mark 13:26-27 (KJV)

Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Luke 12:37-40 (KJV)

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

John 14:18 (KJV)
So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:7-8 (KJV)

Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.

1 Corinthians 4:5 (KJV)

For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

1 Corinthians 11:26 (KJV)
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:

Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Philippians 3:20-21 (KJV)
Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

Philippians 4:5 (KJV)

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

John 6:63 (KJV)
Re: Five Important Words That Should Proceed Out Of The Mouth Of Every Christians by Raycelove: 8:09am On May 30, 2021
God bless you.
Re: Five Important Words That Should Proceed Out Of The Mouth Of Every Christians by Raycelove: 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
God loves you!
Prepare for the second coming of Jesus Christ.
Re: Five Important Words That Should Proceed Out Of The Mouth Of Every Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 7:39am On Jun 13, 2021
Raycelove:
Five words that should proceed from every mouths of a born again Christian...

Action Speaks Louder and Better than words.

If you claim you are "Christ Like", You Must Be Christ Like, And Be Christ Like.

And Christ did not speak much but did much.

(1) (Reply)

The Life Of A True Disciple / What The Bible Says About Slay Queens And Slaying / The Christ Lead Cherubim Church Inc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.