Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard (22036 Views)

DSTV We Don't Need You Anymore- House Of Reps Disagree On Payment Option / Police, Makinde Disagree Over Attack On Titi Atiku / 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso Disagree Over Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by clems88(m): 6:30am On May 29, 2021
The most useless government I have ever seen since I was born. angry
Theyv succeeded in ruining the economy and causing hardship for her citizens and they come out listing achievements which I haven't even seen. sad .
Insecurity is now on a high rate, they keep collecting loans and yet we don't see what they use the loans for undecided.
I just hope we wount wake up one day and find out that wev all been sold

2 Likes

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by macaranta(m): 6:30am On May 29, 2021
Lowest ebb in the history of low ebbs.
Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by bongap1: 6:32am On May 29, 2021
always beating his own record, may God see us through the remaining 2years, I don't wish Buhari on even my enemies.

1 Like

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by KingZebedee(m): 6:32am On May 29, 2021
I strongly believe that someday I'm still gonna have an answer to this my very particular (simple) and (single) question here in nairaland AND I'LL KEEP POSTING IT HERE UNTILL I HAVE A SATISFIED ANSWER...

And my question goes to all the (BABA) supporters and hardcore fans, not just here in nairaland but world and nationwide...

ASIDE FROM OTHER ISSUES LIKE ETHNIC-COMMUNAL CRISES, BANDITS KIDNAPPINGS WHICH IS BEFFALLING THE NATION NOW, COUPLED WITH THE HERDS MEN INCESSANT KILLINGS ACCROSS THE NATION WHICH IS SERIOUSLY THREATENING THE PEACE AND UNITY OF THIS VERY NATION NOW, PLEASE SENTIMENT ASIDE.

I'm Still in a very big shock up till date, obviously. wondering and asking different questions, making different researchs on Why haven't this (APC) Buhari administration keen to restore steady power (electricity ) in this country just like other nations no matter what it may take the government and this administration, in other to stand a chance of making a history and writing his names with a golden pen in the history book of this country and for the generation to come?, and it was among the key factor that made a lot of Nigerians voted for him during the 2015 general election.. and he promised Nigerians during his first and second campaign to proffer an everlasting end to lack of electricity in this country, even went ahead using it as their top promise and no 1' priority including as their political mantra,, and also campaigned vigorousely with it.. And now, How time flies. yet he only have just about t two years + to vacate from that Moda f*kin place... Damn Mehn..as for me the president has already made among the list of failed leaders Africa ever had in my political dairy... And last last nija na scam and yet some are still haven't waked from slumber...my question pls..
Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by Masterclass32: 6:32am On May 29, 2021
Rising cost of living, High unemployment rate, rising hunger, poverty capital of the world, low access to electricity, unimaginable state of insecurity, nepotism and clannishness in high places, advanced forms of corruption, clampdown on press freedom and free speech, high inflation rate etc.

6 yrs of sheer horror.

1 Like

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by ukaegbuikedia: 6:33am On May 29, 2021
To be sincere, this is the worst administration in Nigeria history.

Unemployment
Insecurity
Nepotism
Corruption
Banditry
Kidnapping
Inflation
Scarcity of food.

Nigeria is already a failed state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by pickatyouu: 6:33am On May 29, 2021
Buhari score card is worse than f9 parallel
Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by CN22(m): 6:36am On May 29, 2021
If he had done so much like you said, there is no need writing down a success story of 45pages.

1 Like

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by obi58: 6:42am On May 29, 2021
It's been long I heard people saying this...

Sai Baba... grin grin grin

What's going on here BMC no dey move market again?

Anyways guys let's not lose hope. Maybe things will improve dramatically in the last 2 years of this administration.

Oinnnnnnnnnnnnn grin shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by canalily(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2021
Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by ceaser: 6:45am On May 29, 2021
In just six years, APC has dwarfed by 6 times the poor performance that PDP put up for 15 years. That's such a terrible record from APC.

This government is bad news. Real bad news.

1 Like

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by kingjooo(m): 6:46am On May 29, 2021
Anaerobi:
continental fairlure.

Femi, as Herdsmen and Bandit keep killing innocent Nigerians, are you come to media to shower praises on Buhari, because you have the channels.

May Same Herdsmen or Bandit attack your family, so that you will be alive to witness the pains of losing a love one by Herdsmen or Bandit who are not even Nigerians, but were freely allowed into Nigeria by APC government just to vote for them.
Amen x9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by Fryzi(m): 6:49am On May 29, 2021
6 years of crying, pains, hardship, suffering, death, e.t.c.
Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by bazamani27: 6:49am On May 29, 2021
Femi's generation is already cursed. The kind of penalties and subsequent death that awaits adesina are of the worst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by dederocs(m): 6:49am On May 29, 2021
Buhari is a failure, APC's nepotism is taking Nigeria down a precarious part. Let the destroyers know, if Nigeria go down, you will not escape...it's best you do your job well and fix it.
Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by Lumig: 6:50am On May 29, 2021
What's the disagreement about? Are the Reps not part of the government? What have the Senate achieved in their own stead. They are all failures
Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by Nobody: 6:51am On May 29, 2021
mushystuff:
Buhari and crew have failed woefully as expected. Only idiots and very dull persons would have ever credited Buhari with any form of positive progress. All he thinks of is how to promote his blameless persona, liberally seasoned with ethnic and religious fundamentalism, coming to the rescue of the poor and needy hence the poorly thought out and executed mass feeding and money sharing bůllshīt.

Insecurity, hardship, loss, oppression, poverty, electoral brigandage, in short every negative adjective possible, Nigerians have suffered in triple fold more than ever before under this administration! Young people can no longer raise their voices without being tagged hoodlums and maimed, even murdered indiscriminately by state actors. Impunity goes unchecked with no accountability! An IG tells the police to kill indiscriminately because he has their backs and knows how to trash any human rights complaints! Known terrorists man sensitive positions!

He will still be shocked to read or hear anything that doesn't sound like Femi Adesina's cloying drivel!
I am tired abeg.

Mass feeding is one of the best ways to steal and go free, because you can't audit mass feeding and cash handouts. Na thief the man be.
Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by domaya21(f): 6:54am On May 29, 2021
Wait oo. Does this Femi Adesina live in Nigeria? How come no one is ever close to him when he is saying or writing all these rubbish? And to think he is a yoruba man dey shame me. How on earth can i come from the same tribe with Femi Adesina and Liar Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by nedu666: 6:56am On May 29, 2021
Buhari was a failure yesterday

Buhari is a failure today

And if granted another opportunity, will be a failure tomorrow

1 Like

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by Reference(m): 6:58am On May 29, 2021
You came....
You saw.... And...
You made it worse....much worse.
Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by olisaEze(m): 7:04am On May 29, 2021
Six years of widespread hunger, insecurity, highest ever unemployment rate, nepotism, ethnic chauvinism, education regression, police brutality, killing of peaceful protesters, depreciation of the Naira, unapologetic medical tourism, genocide, intimidation of the judiciary, intimidation of the press....

I don’t see what they're celebrating when after 6 yrs IDPs are still displaced & living in camps in their own country.

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by paxonel(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2021
come and see your darling president grin grin

Na this country we dey see a full grown educated Barbecue man stood so low to canvass for an illiterate retired military man to rule him as president in 2015, all because of partisan politics rather than politics that will toach people's lives positively, now he is regretting it.

Tommorow he will come and talk one thing and say GOD BLESS NIGERIA

As if na by mouth God go bless Nigeria after you don shit for shurch.

Hypocrites grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by arantess: 7:08am On May 29, 2021
helinues:
Confusion
chief zombies is confused too

2 Likes

Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by Insectkiller: 7:08am On May 29, 2021
Adesina
Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by Cokahot: 7:09am On May 29, 2021
Buhari is dead long time ago. Jibril from Sudan the impostor
Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by zoedew: 7:09am On May 29, 2021
The thing speaks for itself!
Re: May 29: Presidency, Reps Disagree Over Buhari’s Six-year Scorecard by Cokahot: 7:10am On May 29, 2021
See this cheap 5k telegram scammer. You are a low life and u don't have even 5 naira wey wash u no get. Idiot scammer. Mumu
Nas25nas:
Jgf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

West Africa’s Largest Ship Berths In Lagos November 27 / Premium Times Admits Misrepresenting HSBC On Buhari Reelection Bid / There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.