Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) (80298 Views)

Tinubu Receives Asari Dokubo, Others At State House / 2019:fayose Receives Atiku At Akure Airport For Southwest Pdp Campaign(photos) / Governor Wike Receives Atiku As He Arrives Rivers For Road Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by CharlotteFlair: 10:57am On May 29, 2021
nzeobi:

People will tell that he shouldn't contest because of his age as if the so called youths in government are any better.
Trump and bidden are both well over 70 years but Americans voted them because of the ideas and capability
I have no problem with old or youthful leader. But please never compare Trump/Biden with Atiku/Tinubu of Nigeria. Do I need to explain this?
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by SunTzu123(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2021
Another defection looming
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Ikinternational: 11:01am On May 29, 2021
West1side:
This is the most funny thing about NL. Lunatics n fools will be telling those wiser than their foolish fathers they sound foolish.

Why not go back home n listen to your father to know what it is really like when a fool speaks. Ikpeazu n Ugwuayi de there combined 16 years with nothing to show you are busy insulting Sawnolu that in just 2 years already commissioned more projects than the 2 Fools.

Continue OK, in another 10 years will be among the fools to join the train coming to obodo Yoruba land to hustle for your daily survival like many of your kinsmen.

Illogical logic

It's always the igbos looking to get something out of Lagos. But never Lagos getting anything out of the igbos. Somehow your brain thinks you're being rational.
Don't they have whites n chinese in Lagos?
Is it yoruba land that brought them there?
Obodo yoruba indeed

I have noticed that most nairalanders are not emotionally mature. All you people do is throw tantrums n post with sentiments

It's all about trying to score goal against the "opp"
I overstand
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Peppysco: 11:02am On May 29, 2021
slimfit1:
We are not going to allow him to perform any stupid magic.

Werey, na only one vote you get and even if una gather, na just 5% e go still be.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2021
What’s Tinubu & Atiku up to this time ?
A Very Unholy Alliance
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by zudozz: 11:05am On May 29, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Atiku Abubakar may be a crook.
But, I think he will make a better president than PMB due to his liberal views.
He is not a fanatic.
He is abreast with the sociopolitical developments

[b]Una no know say Fanatic PMB no get liberal view b4 una vote 4 am?[/b]
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by ellizy(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2021
Two cunning men...
Two good players
Let see who wins
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Inspirelove: 11:16am On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

He's just running from pillar to post, his political career is dead when he was disgraced in Edo's election.

The people will hit the final nail to his coffin come 2023 if he dare to contest

Even you if you have PVC, u will vote for Tinubu when the time comes. wait and see..
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Ayubaossy(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2021
shocked
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by DONFASZY(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2021
Both of dem should retire

Pdp n apc ve done a lot harm to Nigerians

We need a new parties with age limit of 49yr of age with hi tech brain in politics and economy to lead nigeria greatly

Nt dis same set of crooks
Apc=pdp
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Safemoon: 11:22am On May 29, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
Atiku Abubakar may be a crook.
But, I think he will make a better president than PMB due to his liberal views.
He is not a fanatic.
He is abreast with the sociopolitical developments

I thought so too.niw I know better.

Every Fulani man is an extremist I repeat every Fulani man is an EXTREMIST.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by nzeobi(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2021
CharlotteFlair:
I have no problem with old or youthful leader. But please never compare Trump/Biden with Atiku/Tinubu of Nigeria. Do I need to explain this?
Explain please
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by akilo1: 11:30am On May 29, 2021
Has he found the server? grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by moriss33(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2021
Kindly stop wailing pls...its too early
Tinubu and Atiku are both International Theif Theif in fela's voice.
Why a grown man like you will come to NL to wail & display your bigotry about politicians that don't care about you, says a lot about the type of person you are.

West1side:
As if foolish Igbos like you don't call same Tinubu a thief too.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by emmnprince(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2021
bjdon:

When will Nigerians learn? How much suffering do you people need to endure before your eyes open? It does not matter who is president, the current structure of the nation is totally unworkable. Atiku, Tinubu, Peter Obi,....it really does not matter, all would preside over the same ship of decay. The focus of all progressives North and South must be on restructuring the country before 2023, else that election will be nothing more than changing the crew on a sinking ship.

You talk sense.
The problem is this restructuring of a thing sef no dey majority of the ruling class in the North minds, upon they not actually benefitting from it sef!

So if restructuring doesn't work, what should be way forward?
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by emmnprince(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2021
nedu666:
Tinubu wants to be president
Atiku wants to be president
Malami wants to be president
Amaechi wants to be president
Fayemi wants to be president
Mai bunu wants to be president
Yahaya bello wants to be president
El rufai wants to be president
Orji wants to be president
Roachas wants to be president

They should meet at the poll and stop bothering us

Nedu want to be president
I want to be president
So where do we meet?
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by moriss33(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2021
He is a tribal bigot..dazol there is to it...I hope his hatred for SE doesn't consume him one day
Ikinternational:

Illogical logic

It's always the igbos looking to get something out of Lagos. But never Lagos getting anything out of the igbos. Somehow your brain thinks you're being rational.
Don't they have whites n chinese in Lagos?
Is it yoruba land that brought them there?
Obodo yoruba indeed

I have noticed that most nairalanders are not emotionally mature. All you people do is throw tantrums n post with sentiments

It's all about trying to score goal against the "opp"
I overstand
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by fuke(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2021
Tinubu, the grand master of political chess.
Soone o later you will need this book for taking care of your health
naturally.
https://www.amazon.com/Your-Doctor-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-ebook/dp/B08QW5PFH8

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Besk: 11:36am On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:
cheesy

He's just running from pillar to post, his political career is dead when he was disgraced in Edo's election.

The people will hit the final nail to his coffin come 2023 if he dare to contest

Your level of intelligence is lower than a frog’s! So, if somebody loses elections in Edo State, he has lost across Nigeria. No wonder thuggery and people-trafficking is your stock in trade. That’s all your intelligence can muster.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Besk: 11:39am On May 29, 2021
slimfit1:
We are not going to allow him to perform any stupid magic.

Who are the “WE”? You mean IPOBians who cannot even agree on one leader? The ones who will always fight if left alone in an empty room?

Keep deceiving yourself. That’s why Nigerians outside your landlocked enclave don’t take you seriously. You talk like you own the rest of us and that’s why you’ll never get the votes of other Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by MAGG0T(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2021
Besk:

Your level of intelligence is lower than a frog’s! So, if somebody loses elections in Edo State, he has lost across Nigeria. No wonder thuggery and people-trafficking is your stock in trade. That’s all your intelligence can muster.

cheesy Thuggery?? You mean I'm in the same level with MC Oluomo?? U Cuñts from skull mining region keeps coming up with irrational statement on daily basis, I'm not surprised
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Onepeople: 11:40am On May 29, 2021
Trying to confuse their gullible followers, desperation will not kill Tinubu, seeing that his chances at APC looks blike .is time to look at the opposition to see if that will attract the APC to his side.
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Besk: 11:40am On May 29, 2021
MAGG0T:

cheesy Thuggery?? You mean I'm in the same level with MC Oluomo?? U Cuñts from skull mining region keeps coming up with irrational statement on daily basis, I'm not surprised

You are very correct. You, MC Oluomo, Kabaka & co are the same.

Your IQ is very low.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Amalekki: 11:42am On May 29, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
grin

Tinubu and Atiku

grin
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by MAGG0T(m): 11:44am On May 29, 2021
[quote author=Besk post=102163876]

You are very correct. You, MC Oluomo, Kabaka & co are the same.

Your IQ is very low.[/quote

cheesy keep crying
Re: Tinubu Receives Atiku At Airport As He Returns To Nigeria (Photos, Video) by Besk: 11:46am On May 29, 2021
[quote author=MAGG0T post=102163981][/quote]

Like the one you always do on every thread on Nairaland? Where you insist on being right all the time? Shame on you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tony Oneweek: "Why Didn't Police Investigate E-Money's Poverty?" / Igwe Aja Nwachukwu Is Dead! / Vandefan Tersugh: It Raises Suspicion For A 20 - 30 Year-Old To Have N7m Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.