Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,226 members, 7,807,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State (1237 Views)

The Security Man Who Killed A Bride-To-Be And Buried Her In Delta State Pictured / Conspiracy Theory On Kobe Bryant's Death / Video Of Ajah Crisis In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Belial06: 8:53am On May 29, 2021
Well I was discussing with a friend recently whose tram is part of those bidding in the $700 million Seplat gas project in Imo state

And he informed me that work has kicked off and we will soon be going to site on the spelat project

Something occured t me

1. Did you Know that Imo holds over 200 trillion cubic feet gas deposits? This is the largest gas reserve in Africa !! Larger than Bonny and all others ?

2. Did you know that strangely unknown gun men aren't disturbing any gas poject sites of workers even though we have military guards ?

3. Did you know that as security worsens in Imo state it didn't affect gas project works ?

4. infact if Imo spirals into a guerilla war those who own major stakes will just be exporting the gas there without any checks 9r interruptions.

5. did you know this whole insecurity could be a well meter minded plan to ensure imo is stuck in a crisis whole gas is being exported ?

6. Did you know Gas is the future with green energy and all ? So natural gas will only get more and more lucrative?
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Belial06: 8:58am On May 29, 2021
Haven't you noticed every state in Nigeria blessed with abundant natural resources seems to enter some form of crisis?

Zamfara Delta Akwa ibom Bayelsa Rivers Abia now Imo

If is not militants it's one form of security challenge to justify excessive military presence

Are you aware that over the last year none indigenes have been buying up large chunks of land in Imo state ?

They needed people to run and abandon their properties so they can take them over
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Green2Q: 9:01am On May 29, 2021
Lies. Imo doest have that volume of gas.

Just a Google search to the splat project homepage will show you the accurate figure
And it doesn't hold larger than the regions you mentioned. And finally, Nigeria as a whole as of 2021 has in total 190 Trillion cubic ft gas

2 Likes

Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Belial06: 9:01am On May 29, 2021
[s]
Green2Q:

Just a Google search to the splat project homepage will show you the accurate figure
And it doesn't hold larger than the regions you mentioned. And finally, Nigeria as a whole as of 2021 has in total 190 Trillion cubic ft gas
[/s]

If you don't know anything shut up . I want to talk with intellectuals not touts

https://www.businessamlive.com/imo-holds-over-200-trillion-cubic-feet-gas-deposits/

2 Likes

Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by AlhajiNatty(m): 9:06am On May 29, 2021
Well, you did raise some salient points. But be that as it may, your postulations are still what it is; arm-chair theory.
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Green2Q: 9:07am On May 29, 2021
Belial06:
[s][/s]

If you don't know anything shut up . I want to talk with intellectuals not touts

https://www.businessamlive.com/imo-holds-over-200-trillion-cubic-feet-gas-deposits/

If it comes to intellectualism you're a kid

Nigeria as a whole has just 190 Trillion cubic ft gas on shell's website. That's how you follow blind people and you end up in a ditch

Even as of now. The Selattyn project is to process maximum of 2 Trillion cubic ft per year. Ode
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Belial06: 9:08am On May 29, 2021
[s]
Green2Q:

Nigeria as a whole has just 190 Trillion cubic ft gas on shell's website. That's how you follow blind people and you end up in a ditch
[/s]

Again you are a ignorant and uninformed

Go to NNPC and argue with the report , in as much as it obviously pains you to read life doesn't revolve around beer parlour talks

Bye
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Belial06: 9:11am On May 29, 2021
That's memebr above is a typical uninformed lazy youth ,who just ope their mouth without facts to talk and talk

Below is from the shell website

https://www.shell.com.ng/media/2018-media-releases/spdc-announces-fid-on-assa-north-gas-project.html
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Belial06: 9:12am On May 29, 2021
[s]
Green2Q:

If it comes to intellectualism you're a kid

Even as of now. The Selattyn project is to process maximum of 2 Trillion cubic ft per year. Ode
[/s]

You are an empty talkative and a tout

Learn to shut up when your betters are talking

Bye
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Green2Q: 9:13am On May 29, 2021
Belial06:
[s][/s]

You are an empty talkative and a tout

Learn to shut up when your betters are talking

Bye

The usual igbo attitude that keeps putting you people into trouble. The arrogant assumption of superior logic

My dear go Shell website. Kid
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Belial06: 9:16am On May 29, 2021
[s]
Green2Q:

The usual igbo attitude that keeps putting you people into trouble. The arrogant assumption of superior logic

[/s]

Again you are not just a tout but extremely unintelligent grin

I am from Edo state, a Bini man to be precise but your IQ is so low that your assumption I go one to state anything positive from the south east they must be ibo

I am glad you showed your stupidity to the whole forum by yourself

Thanks for the W

It's not shell it is spdc

What a slowpoke for taking such a cheap bait grin
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Belial06: 9:19am On May 29, 2021
Green2Q:

Mukina2 seun Dominique mynd44

This violates rule 2 and should not be on homepage cause the ibo members will think this thread is about them

Please assist

Thank you
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Green2Q: 9:20am On May 29, 2021
Belial06:

Mukina2 seun Dominique mynd44

This violates rule 2 and should not be on homepage cause the ibo members will think this thread is about them

Please assist

Thank you

Ofcourse cause you've seen superior knowledge

To help against future embarrassments, get yourself educated and have the right facts not some concocted figures.

Here's for your education. It's free

https://www.eia.gov/international/analysis/country/NGA
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Belial06: 9:28am On May 29, 2021
[s]
Green2Q:

Ofcourse cause you've seen superior knowledge

To help against future embarrassments, get yourself educated and have the right facts not some concocted figures.

Here's for your education. It's free

https://www.eia.gov/international/analysis/country/NGA
[/s]

Hahahahahahaha

I am so glad enlightened people are following this up.

You are just impossible
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Green2Q: 9:31am On May 29, 2021
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Hahahahahahaha

I am so glad enlightened people are following this up.

You are just impossible

The delusions of grandeur. That's why your kinds keep entering into trouble.

I posted evidence from the US energy commission. You posted a shell link that celebrates Nigeria gas supply chain to the north without specifics and you're celebrating.

What are you celebrating if I may ask. Your ignorance?

Nigeria as a whole has just 190/200 Trillion cubic ft gas. You managed to delude yourself Imo has everything. Continue to wallow in your delusion.

Olodo. No go read. Empty chest beater
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Belial06: 12:21pm On May 29, 2021
[s]
Green2Q:

I posted evidence from the US energy commission. You posted a shell link that celebrates Nigeria gas supply chain to the north without specifics and you're celebrating.

Nigeria as a whole has just 190/200 Trillion cubic ft gas. You managed to delude yourself Imo has everything. Continue to wallow in your delusion.

[/s]

Trash rubbish us energy ? Hahahahahahaha

NNPC has carried out the inspection and stayed how much gas Imo state has but your hatred for them iboz is biting you to death and making you grasp at straws

Seplat is investing $700 million t build a plant there and they know better than. Petty tribalis like you grin

So cry till you can cry no more

E pain am grin
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by NewDawn2O21: 3:32pm On May 29, 2021
Green2Q:

you guys should stop derailing the thread na, I actually clicked on this thread so as to be enlightened but it turned out to be the other way round
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by tunjiajayi: 7:03pm On May 29, 2021
Mscheeee
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by joyandfaith: 12:17pm On May 30, 2021
Green2Q:

You are right

Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by 2elliot: 1:10pm On May 30, 2021
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Guy, you figures are wrong.
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Belial06: 1:11pm On May 30, 2021
2elliot:
Guy, you figures are wrong.

Hush

Ignorant people talking about what they don't know gets on my nerves

Just hush and move along
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by 2elliot: 1:16pm On May 30, 2021
Belial06:

Hush

Ignorant people talking about what they don't know gets on my nerves

Just hush and move along
Bro, my family land has gas and is being explored. I know what I am saying. That is figure is incorrect. The whole gas reserve is 190trillion cubic feet of gas in the whole Nigeria, include IMO.
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Belial06: 1:20pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
2elliot:
Bro, my family land has gas and is being explored. I know what I am saying. That is figure is incorrect. The whole gas reserve is 190trillion cubic feet of gas in the whole Nigeria, include IMO.
[/s]

Dude hush and go get proper facts .. no one cares about your lies and fantasies

Why are you trying so hard ?
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by 2elliot: 1:35pm On May 30, 2021
Belial06:
[s][/s]

Dude hush and go get proper facts .. no one cares about your lies and fantasies

Why are you trying so hard ?

Oh, man, my bad. There is a confusion on my part. I just google and saw somewhere that Imo state has 200trillion cubic feet of gas, and I also saw where it is written that Nigeria has 196trillion cubic feet of gas. So, it is confusing which one of the report is correct.
Re: Theory on The Security Crisis In Imo State by Belial06: 2:00pm On May 30, 2021
2elliot:
Oh, man, my bad. There is a confusion on my part. I just google and saw somewhere that Imo state has 200trillion cubic feet of gas, and I also saw where it is written that Nigeria has 196trillion cubic feet of gas. So, it is confusing which one of the report is correct.

It's not rocket science . The old stats pre imo gas discovery is stated as I was in all media . But when imo gas deositis where discovered to be largest in Africa that is what prompted Seplat to build the $700 million plant they are building .

Imos gas reserves is the largest find on the African continent this is why all eyes are on imo state

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma Over LASIEC Adhoc Job Payment / A Deeper Life Pastor In Jalingo, Raped A Girl Of 15 Years. / Nigerian American Flamboyant Pastor, Joshua Olatokunbo Shonubi Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.