Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigerian Breweries Calling - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Calling (160071 Views)

Graduate Recruitment At Sabmiller Breweries Ltd / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2012
amen ooooooo...but the suspense is so much...we are kipping our fingers crossed and GD WILLING, THE JOB WILL BE OURS AMEN......
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2012
grin ;DGOD WILLING THE JOB WILL BE OURS ;DGOD WILLING THE JOB WILL BE OURS
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by hibekey2(m): 4:42am On Oct 10, 2012
Folks. I was called today for panel interview for sales executive in NB slated for 26th november 2012. Is there anybody else? So we could rub mind together.
Waitin for response
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Golusch(m): 6:02am On Oct 10, 2012
hibekey2: Folks. I was called today for panel interview for sales executive in NB slated for 26th november 2012. Is there anybody else? So we could rub mind together.
Waitin for response

U got the mail dis early??or last nite?? @Combnshine got d mail last nyte n I'm yet to get mine..Hopefully soonest..d@s a whole 1month plus interval..congrats bro.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by wanita84: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2012
Helo everyone,just saw mine too in my mail.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 10:04am On Oct 10, 2012
FINALLY NBL INVITED FOR PANEL INTERVIEW
YIPEEEEE!!!1

PLS ANYONE KNOW THE QUESTION FORMAT SHUD PLS HELP OOOO ;DFINALLY NBL INVITED FOR PANEL INTERVIEW
YIPEEEEE!!!1

PLS ANYONE KNOW THE QUESTION FORMAT SHUD PLS HELP OOOO
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2012
@HIBEKEY
PLS LETS RUB MINDS OOOO grin@HIBEKEY
PLS LETS RUB MINDS OOOO
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Golusch(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
combnshine: @HIBEKEY
PLS LETS RUB MINDS OOOO

Babe...u didn't reply my mail.....pls e ma bi nu.....reply
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Golusch(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
@wanita84,@Hibekey,@combnshine.......
For infos on wat to expect or prepare urselves on, go back to page 3-6 of this forum.....pay more attention to @castano n @ dunddy......they r both staffs now.....Congrats y'all
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
@HIBEKEY I DINT GET UR MAIL OOOOOO...PLS SEND TO F_CHIKITO80@YAHOO.COM
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by poby(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
Congrats to those called, though few are going to be chosen, just prepare very well.
Go to the company website and know the company profile, the director, when the company was incorporated, brewery locations, bla bla.
Also your are going to be asked several sales questions like, sell this water for me, how do you convince people to take your product and many question like that, just prepare very well.
Cheers
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2012
@poby...i heard the interviewers will tell u to pick a papaer and talk about the topic written on it for 5 mins...is dat tru?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by demilade2012: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
I also got a mail yesterday afternoon inviting me for a panel interview on the 19th of November, 2012. any info on what to read?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
hey demilade.....send me a mail on f_chikito80@yahoo.com so we can rub minds ooo
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by hibekey2(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2012
pls folks since dunddy has gotten the job , could he pls give us his mail address so as to help us wit info plss
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by hibekey2(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
folks, i was told by a sales executive that was recruited in april 2012 that they ask much questions from ur cv so guys pls try to study ur cv too
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
Did anybody apart from sales ppl get any invites to interview.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by hibekey2(m): 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
konfessor: Did anybody apart from sales ppl get any invites to interview.
I think NB is still concentrating on the sales now
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by hibekey2(m): 3:37am On Oct 12, 2012
poby: @nexti
Yeah, got my offer letter for position of sales executive today ,thursday.are you also expecting the offer letter?
@holubante
I'm not sure of the number cos i got there late others have gone, in fact i was given my letter around something to 4pm. But learnt from the receptionist that around 20 people was there in the morning. Cheers
I believe u are presently wit NB now. Pls could u send us ur mail add cos nt everytime will u av time to come to nairaland so if we av issue we could relate wit u as a junior collegue is concerned #byfaith#
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by yemlevite: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2012
Guyz,put ur mind at rest. I was also recruited over a year ago(Dundy's set). Just walk into the interview hall with boldness. Most of the question will come from your work experience and one or two sales questions. Need to understand the job of a sales rep in Nigerian Breweries, sad am not in Lagos at the moment but you could meet any rep in Lagos at the HQ and have a good picture of what the work is like, then that would even give u more confidence to answer there questions from an insider view. Your level of confidence is key. I wont be having time to respond to all your questions but will respond when free to some. Its a great working enviroment.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2012
Golusch: @wanita84,@Hibekey,@combnshine.......
For infos on wat to expect or prepare urselves on, go back to page 3-6 of this forum.....pay more attention to @castano n @ dunddy......they r both staffs now.....Congrats y'all

A word is enough for the wise, nothing is new under the sun. Go back to the first pages of this thread and read up on all the tips. Only then can one be bothered to answer fresh questions.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 10:46am On Oct 12, 2012
@yemlevite .....thanks so much for ur advice jare...
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by billybabe: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
hibekey2: Folks. I was called today for panel interview for sales executive in NB slated for m 26th november 2012. Is there anybody else? So we could rub mind together.
Waitin for response
I was also invited for the chat on the 26th.pls send me an email,let's talk.just indicate that you are from nairaland.tanx!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by billybabe: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
demilade2012: I also got a mail yesterday afternoon inviting me for a panel interview on the 19th of November, 2012. any info on what to read?
I was also invited for the chat on the 26th.pls send me an email.shyen256@yahoo.com,let's talk.just indicate that you are froMm nairaland.tanx!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by billybabe: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2012
combnshine: @HIBEKEY
PLS LETS RUB MINDS OOOO
I was also invited for the chat on the 26th.pls send me an email.shyen256@yahoo.com,let's talk.just indicate that you are froMm nairaland.tanx!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2012
pls can someone tell me the salary range of nb sales rep. i need to make a decision asap.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2012
chuks01: pls can someone tell me the salary range of nb sales rep. i need to make a decision asap.
Modestly you could say around N150k a month. This is minus incentives paid when you meet your target.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
dats about the range i heard also.... ;Ddats about the range i heard also....
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by balogunkehinde: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2012
please does anybody knows whether they've started calling people from engineering field for the interview?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by combnshine(f): 8:44am On Oct 18, 2012
suspense filled ooooo!!! smiley
Re: Nigerian Breweries Calling by oride: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
One of the things that saw me through this stage was the information dundy and co supplied. Go back to previous pages, study it intensely, u can't go wrong. Be very confident. It is well...The questions are quite sensitive, for instance, you may asked, "do you take alcohol?" If no, how do you intend to sell. I have colleagues who said no and are doing very well here. There are no right or wrong answers just your ability to drive home your point. Be concise, think briefly before answering, never be in a hurry. The panelists are quite friendly so relax. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (48) (Reply)

Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria / Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.