Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot (1391 Views)

How To Create An Automated Crypto News Site / Make Daily Profits With Crypto Arbitrage Trading / How I Made Good Profits With PAMM Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2021
Hi welcome
i just want to share with you guys the bots i have been using lately to automate my trading.
it very easy to set up and lots of template,helps and tutorial to work with if you are new to crypto trading
and you can start trading today for free

2 Likes

Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by UplifeInvest: 10:38am On May 29, 2021
Very nice.
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2021
just search coinrule on google

1 Like

Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2021
Amd you also get a DEMO balance to practice with
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2021
i drop some of my trading rule performance here
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2021
these profit were made within 12hrs of trading on 15 usd balance

2 Likes

Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2021
if you need more guide
just reply to this thread
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2021
you can get all the help you need on this either on their website or youtube
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2021
JOEGENIUS:
you can get all the help you need on this either on their website or youtube

you are not sending money to anybody
you crypto will be on your Binance account
which will be link to you Coinrule account
you are 100% incharge of your money

1 Like

Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2021
JOEGENIUS:

you are not sending money to anybody
you crypto will be on your Binance account
which will be link to you Coinrule account
you are 100% incharge of your money
i will share with you the rules i use to make those profits above and tips to make profits daily weather crypto coins are on uptrend or on downtrend you always make profits in USD daily

1 Like

Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 11:57am On May 29, 2021
you only set your rule once
And leave the bot to trade according to your rule
you dont have to be monitoring the market

1 Like

Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 12:10pm On May 29, 2021
if you have register on coinrule message me to be added to "Coinrule crypto trading" whatsapp group

1 Like

Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2021
shocked
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2021
Creating a rule is very simple, you can even choose from over 100+ templates

1 Like

Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2021
you dont have to be an expert to make rules
you have need a basic understanding of crypto trading and you just be clicking from dropdown menu, just like the one above
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2021
my rule performance today despite the dip

1 Like

Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2021
morning
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 10:06am On May 30, 2021
my lastnite performance

Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2021
afternoon
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2021
evening
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2021
my strategy performance today

1 Like

Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2021
morning
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by Galantis: 11:20am On May 31, 2021
Do they have an iOS app?
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by Galantis: 11:32am On May 31, 2021
I have registered, what's next?
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2021
Galantis:
I have registered, what's next?
message me on whatsapp
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by Galantis: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2021
JOEGENIUS:

message me on whatsapp

I don't have your WhatsApp number
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2021
i
Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
uploading recents profits soon[quote author=JOEGENIUS post=102259643][/quote]
different strategy are available
-day trading
- growing your coin
-trend following
don't forget coinrule have lots of free template to use as a biginer

1 Like

Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by Gadgetssai(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
JOEGENIUS:
Creating a rule is very simple, you can even choose from over 100+ templates
Try https://www.lorexsecureappforwindows.com/2021/05/fbs-trading-app.html

1 Like

Re: Save Time And Make More Profits With This Automated Crypto Trading Bot by JOEGENIUS(m): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2021
morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ecobank Shares For Sale / Online Opportunities / Cassava Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.